German Mother Nature no

A mushroom picked from the wild and eaten by ((syrian family)) put them into coma. Now they need a livertransplant in case they survive.

Government posting signs in german forest to protect the raepfugees.
Maybe you do a little sunday afternoon walk and look out for those signs. Would be a shame if ((they)) dont see them.

n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/panorama/Frankfurter-Familie-ringt-mit-dem-Tod-article20003420.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbian
barbian.eu/system/web/default.aspx?sprache=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>livertransplant

Try putting spaces when attempting to speak a non-barbian language you soulless fucking kraut bastard

We lose a few Chinese the same way.

hopefully they die before they put any more money on their shit

Based shroom of doom.

I dont undestand, so they eated a poision ones or regular ones and hadint tolerate them?

We just slap words together like there is no tomorrow and you can't do shit about it, Amerikanerschweinpenislutscher.

New headline
"attempted murders by racist islamophobe mushrooms increase"

thats a fucked up way to die

>"Frankfurter Familie"

>a mushroom defend germany better than "germans"

>barbian

the shroom of doom gets the best room, zoom he just fucked you up

FUNGUS'D

it's fucked up that they even were on this continent

Now that's the germans i love and respect.

Nature is the last protection Germany has against the arab invaders.

Is that a death angel? Silly muds were out harvesting amanita and picked a white one, didn't they?

They will find a way to blame Germany for it.
Go nazishrooms!

the death cap

Is it, dare I say, /ourshroom/?

>be ching chong
>immigrate to Australia
>think you can eat, swim, breath, go outside without nature trying to kill you
kek

Based mushroom

>Would be a shame if ((they)) dont see them.
would be better if you put up signs saying "Refugees welcome to forage and sample all flora is safe to eat!"

apparently it looks like an edible one that grows in syria or something

I suspect they wanted to get amanita citrina and picked amanita verna instead

obviously we need to destroy the oppressive european biosphere

Amazing work everyone.

Soon all of the foraging sheep from Syria will come to an end. The red deer will soon be able to go outside once again.

>inb4 they get pushed to position 1 for a liver transplant actively killing someone else on the waiting list.

They diserved it, eating our mushrooms

10,000 hrs in MS Paint

I hope they die.

Oh this shit happens here frequently. Mostly east Asians. Apparently we have a very poisones fungus (White Fly Fungus) which looks very similar to a delicious and safe shroom native to the Myanmar to Laos to Vietnam area. We have pamphlets warning about this in all the respective languages. Yeah-yeah cucky I know, but it's unbecoming to use poison against your invaders.

Denmark no! Stop being so reicis.

Sorry burger, it's not the tradition here. Have a look at old runestones (woops, did I just do the thing?) They don't use spaces at all, not! at! all! You wont see "twin letters" either, to the point where if the next word starts with the same letter as the last word, it's still only carved once.

>Now they need a livertransplant in case they survive.
And surely they would be put on top of the list. This Syrian family will get livertransplants that would have saved German boys and girls.

Tjere is a big chance only the children will make it. Organ transplantation has a long waiting list. After eating this mushroom, they need a new liver within days. Chances are the hospitals have to make priorities.

its part of the natural selection and survival of the fittest!

>speak a non-barbian language
>non-barbian
>barbian

what did he mean by this?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbian
>barbian.eu/system/web/default.aspx?sprache=2

Says someone whose country bastardized someone else's language.

fucking migrants are trying to steal my mushrooms now ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??
this is getting out of hand

calm down burger-meister

we don't want another hitler rising now do we

Don't we?

tasty chanterelles

Going to have to report you to the nearest thought police unit, klaus.

TEAR DOWN THESE FORESTS

From the ashes, the Phoenix will rise again.

to everyone hiding your flag

YOU'RE

A

C
U
C
K

hottentottententententoonstelling

oy vey, refugees are the same as families that have live here for many generations.

Bullshit. Everyone is equal. Religion, origin, and whether citizen or refugee doesn't matter.

Our /basedVeg/

So why are these Syrians now going to be prioritized over the native German population?

German children will die, just to save non-German non-European children.

Kys cuck

>those are the best shrooms
>no worms
>easy to find
>delicious
>10/10

BAN ASSAULT SHROOMS

worse than fucking animals

Thanks Mr. Vegetal.

Eating german mushrooms not knowing that they are highly radioactive (chernobyl).
Why not selling false mushroom picking guides so that they are only picking the poisonous ones.
If they get that liver transplant they should be shot.

It's called empathy. Try it once in a while, you autist.

>Amerikaner schwein penis lutscher
that's better

I love them

Yes for my kind first but not fo those profiting from the empathy of those whose rightern brain side is overfunctioning.

t. German

Setting yourself on fire to keep somebody warm isn't empathy, it's self-destructive altruism.

Go pick some mushrooms too

Is there a chance of finding a compatible liver?
Blood groups no problem but maybe the organ is genetically foreign enough to be rejected?

KRAUTS!
START SELLING THESE MUSHROOMS TO IMMIGRANTS COMING THROUGH THE BORDER AS "FREE FOOD".

Worst case they get mutliple transplants, effectively stealing them from actual people who need them, and still die.

Do we got names of the family?
We should kill them if get this liver transplant, because they wasted their life.

The mushroom was too
>white

Thanks mr. weinstein

>Sell
>Free Food

village people die here by hundreds every year by consuming poisionious mushrooms.

>Blood groups no problem
Blood is the main problem.

You cannot share blood/organs (even if its same type) between two people who came from very different areas.

eg.:
Spain wont share their blood reserves with rest of europe due to the flu epidemic which happened 100 years ago.

Eternal anglos also cannot share blood with rest of the europe due to bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

tldr they have to get liver from some "german" who was born and lived in middleeast inanother words they are dead already

>t pharmaceut

mushrooms have a way of helping people find god.

That won't stop them from giving them transplants meant for actual people for the good publicity and crying in the streets when they still die.

>not feeding them to a dog first
>oh wait they hate dogs too much to even have them around

Thank you for making me smile

In that case theres extremly high chance that the patien will die soon after the transplatation or the organ dies.

Any doctor who would do it has to lose license. Organs are extremly rare so you have to use them on people, where the chance of successfull transplatation is high.

Mushrooms aren't vegetables

It would only be tolerant to kill some white children whose healthy organs will be harvested to help those poor syrians.

>Any doctor who would do it has to lose license.
No, the doctor who did it would get recommended and probably get a trophy or some shit for trying to save these poor people inspite of the risk because he loves life so much.

German forest, bringing death to foreign invaders since 50 AD

Are they, dare I say, /our fungi/?

there was an idiot on /an/ a few months back who managed to go foraging for magic mushrooms and ended up with a system full of amatoxins instead

that said at this point you'd think deathcaps would be famous enough accidental poisoning doesn't happen

That#s not the first case (and hopefully not the last).

Also germany's wildlife is amazing. One might think that Germany is a save country, as here are no big predators or animals that could harm humans, but many plants and shrooms here are poisonous.

Pic related, a wolfsmilch, it milks wolfs. It also promotes cancer if the plant juice gets on your skin.

>they need a livertransplant in case they survive
and who's going to pay for it, Franzi?

It's called empathy to prioritize other people over your own?

You got to be trolling.

Now a poor German will be forced by the enrichment committee to donate his liver.

You should not get a liver transplant if you eat random mushrooms from the forest, nor should you get a new liver if you abuse pills or alcohol. You should only get a 'fuck you'. Modern medicine is evil, all it does is take the resources and livelihood of good people to keep stupid, fat and destructive people "alive" with frankencare. Fuck this, civilization was a mistake.

if they ate deathcaps and ended up in the hospital their survival rate is pretty damn low anyways, good chance nobody's going to be paying for anything

I pick mushrooms and eat them since my childhood. Never got poisoned. If you don't know what mushrooms are edible then don't fucking pick mushrooms.

They will get priority on the organ list and 5 white germans will die in their place

Don't forget about Wolfsbane/Eisenhut.

Pretty neat plant.

This

But, since it's Germany I wouldn't be surprised if they put mudslimes on the top of the list over the elderly/children.

Niklaus...

I don't even know why German scientists bother with chemical brainwashing, there's no need for it at this point.

BAN ALL MUSHROOMS

SPRAY THE FORESTS WITH FUNGICIDE

WE HAVE TO PROTECT THE FOREIGN INVADERS

>mfw I only understand tod

>white mushroom
>try to kill brown people

arbeidsongeschiktheidsverzekeringsmaatschappij