3rd Graders Attacked at Canadian Elementary School: MSM Immediately Tries to Cover up Story

Threads here seem to quickly get baleeted about this story for some reason.

Anyway, last year 3rd graders got attacked by nu-canuck kids with chains. They wrapped round their throats and attempted to choke the white kids. The local news paper reported that one of the boys yelled "Muslims rule the world!". Instead of outrage at what the boys had done, everybody instead criticized the article and questioned the legitimacy of the quote. There weren't calls for punishment of the boy, only disgust at the "xenophobia" of the article.

This ugly faced snowflake even quit her job to score some virtue signalling points.

archive.is/6tCc1

Why aren't people talking about it? Attempted murder by school kids of this age should be international news, I guarantee it would be if those kids were white and the victims were Muslim.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/globalnews.ca/news/2631668/halifax-school-board-deeply-offended-by-chronicle-herald-article
bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=0zZ2bifb338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not my thread but it was the only quality one there. Sup Forums nowadays is filled with D&C garbage and homo erotic threads.

Guess shitty slide threads is alll Sup Forums cares about nowadays.

>Why aren't people talking about it?
Same reason nobody cares when white people are blown up, stabbed, burned, raped, shot, tortured, run over or oppressed. Fuck white people, fuck white history and fuck white value.

Jew Media.

Oh, Canada

BUMP

>nobody

muslims opinnions dont count ahmed

April 15th of last year though

>muslims opinnions dont count ahmed
Yeah, because all those white people demanding justice for Ebba Akerlund were deafening.

Yes, I said it went under the radar. No reason to not discuss it because it happened an arbitrary length of time ago. It still happened and still people were just pissed off at the headline and the feelings of the muzzie kids.

It should still be at least acknowledged as yet another child(ren) failed by the fucking insanity that is modern leftism.

>Halifax school board ‘deeply offended’ by Chronicle Herald article
unvis.it/globalnews.ca/news/2631668/halifax-school-board-deeply-offended-by-chronicle-herald-article

Why would the left acknowledge it? And why would it be anything more than a "oh, again?" event for most on here? It's sad that that's the case but that is the case. People can only give a fuck for so long before they get bored of repeating themselves.

Apathy is the death knell of civilised society.

We can look forward to becoming just like South America, Asia and Africa, in more ways than one.

>We can look forward to becoming just like South America, Asia and Africa
We already are just like them in many ways.

Not sure where you live, but where I live people don't casually walk over and around dead bodies after some drug cartel enacts some gang justice.

Nor do we ignore people in trouble in case they'll try and kill/mug/rape us.

Nor do we have to live with prison-esque bars on our windows and doors to keep out would be criminals.

>777

checked. ignore the britbro. they are miserable as fuck on sundays

Well, where I live justice is by kangaroo court, expressing an idea that other people can't grasp results in a witch hunt, people only care when it's brown people getting hurt and the state broadcaster is objectively nigger-tier
>bbc.com/pidgin

>bbc.com/pidgin

youtube.com/watch?v=0zZ2bifb338

>This ugly faced snowflake even quit her job to score some virtue signalling points.
I bet she's regretted that now that she has to hustle:
>Lezlie Lowe is a Halifax, Nova Scotia-based freelance news columnist, feature writer, radio documentary maker and Journalism teacher.

>Lezlie Lowe is a Halifax, Nova Scotia-based freelance news columnist, feature writer, radio documentary maker and Journalism teacher.
Why is it that people without jobs always use the most job titles to describe themselves?

Parents that are sane will move their children from that school and that shcool with become a ghetto school.

Its the natural order.

Chads bully losers at american high schools everyday. No one writes news articles about that.

because she's sooooo much happier now that she makes half as much working at seven different hobbies, you fucking fascist

I'm actually a Brit, but I moved to Finland. I know how terrible UK courts are. ESPECIALLY family court. Everybody scoffs when you say they steal kids, but they genuinely do. The lot of them are rotten.

Problem with UK is:
Council & government encourage you to spy on your neighbours and snitch on them for everything.
Sometimes people make up shit about you but serious allegations are obviously investigated. Sometimes it turns out your neighbours or whichever snivelling piece of shit knows the local bobby who comes to your door. That bobby is a corrupt piece of shit and makes up things about you. Sends referrals to higher ups and other parts of the public sector.

You complain which only makes things worse, they've got to nail you now. Then you get to court, the judge is a dickhead that doesn't hear your evidence and makes every allowance for his colleagues.

Those original lies are digested (as in put through an expert, they read the lies and believe them so their expert opinion on them must be truthful according to the court) and put into a report as evidence against you.

Luckily it all ended up unfounded after some surveillance in my instance, but by that time everybody is already talking about you and your life and livelihood is fucking ruined.

>flag

I'm sorry you got fucked. What were they trying to fuck you for?

>american ejyookayshon

>m-maybe if I post frog memes the bad people will go away

>German flag
>Thinks Muslims are chads
>Thinks trying to choke little girls with chains is bullying
Alright Mohammed.

i'm going to side with the muslims over baby leafs

seriously fuck canada
>Muslims rule the world!
if only they did

because the abomination of the modern lifestyle has destroyed any sense of community, especially in "diverse" areas. leftist scum want to squelch all stories that their dogma is full of cracks, so any given account doesn't go too far, as they control the media. worse still, is they have governed cultural movement since the 60s, leaving like-minded right wing thinkers to not discuss topics like this in public, for fear of ostracization, even from people who agree with them; because those people also live in fear of social ostracization. it's an incredible system. I applaud the jew for thinking of it.