How do we stop it, bros?

How do we stop it, bros?

you can't faggot

we dont

Bullets

by voting no?

What point will that make? The left has already won at the social level.
Our kindergarten teachers are already reading transgender stories to their pupils. So are yours too I hear.

A time machine is today.

You can only change tomorrow.

But tomorrow will soon pass.

Vote.

I don't want it to stop, I want it to happen, I want people to get upset that the government is being used as a stick to enforce morally corrupt policies. When people finally see that, then perhaps, maybe perhaps, they will stand up and do something about it. Till then people will sit back, happily have a large portion of the paycheck raped from the because it is expected and they have been taught that is the norm since they started working.

it doesn't matter in Australia whether you are right wing or left wing, you are essentially statist supporting for more big government and giving away more of your freedoms without even realizing it because you think you are getting "free" stuff.

Alright listen you fucking cretin.
YOUR Daughter comes home from kindergarten CRYING because she thinks she might turn into a boy because the kindergarten teachers are 'teaching' her about transgenderism.
>hurr, durr I'll just vote hurrrrrrrrr5r

>australians
>ever doing something about anything

user, I understand, and I'm equally disgusted.

Chad Insurrection

Hope that the leftists have imported enough Chinks and Lebs into this country to swing the vote to No. Would be hilarious if the conservative immigrant vote ends up stabbing them in the back.

My legions of Arab welfare-sucking extended relatives are all voting no, so there's that.

What's wrong with letting faggots get married?

How do you defend voting no at a university? From what I've seen every single no voter has been demonised so I've just been hiding my power level

I know that feel dude. My advice is don't reveal your power level, blend in with the crowd without actually shilling for yes and then vote no

I have mates that I'm 99% certain browse Sup Forums because of their blatent anti-semitism, dislike of niggers and muzzies and I won't even reveal my power level to them. Why? In case they are pro gay and just anti shitskin. In case I'm wrong.

They may constantly have the same thoughts about me... unwilling to reveal their power level on the off chance they are wrong. Feels bad.

the only way to prevent it for sure is to stop labor from ever gaining control of the senate ever again
good fucking luck, because next election is looking like an easy win for shorten as long as he continues doing literally nothing

if you get rid of the gays you wont have to legalize there marriage

by doing this

ITT nobody realised that in Australia, trannies in a realtionship can adopt a child without issue. The gay marriage bottle neck was bypassed. The slope was slipper enough without it. It doesn't stop jack shit. They won

I'm voting no because of the shitstorm that will go down afterwards but i'm almost tempted to vote yes just so i can stop hearing these faggots bitch every fucking day about their gay marriage. I'm so over this shit our country has much bigger issues to worry about at the moment.

after hundreds of years, australians have developed an innate resistance to everything like holy fuck have you seen some of the insects there they may as well be considered mammals