Been "redpilled" or 2 long years

> Been "redpilled" or 2 long years .
> Get raged by devious mainstream news, and come to pol to vent
> High point during Brexit and Trump elections
> Still can't find happiness, despite having a qt gf who I'm gonna marry soon
> Realize that pol is no better than lefty media, spoonfeeding a highly selective set of narratives
> Over the last 3 month I have started taking in the Normie pill
> Mfw when my mood, my general happiness went up
> mfw when I have finally grown out of the constant negative cesspool that is Pol

I have finally detoxed, grown up and smelled the coffee. I am geniunely happier now with the normie pill, and even made more friends in the last 2 months than in my last 2 years.

Good bye pol. Can't say it hasn't been a pleasure to interact with all of you.

see you tomorrow

Bye titface

Sup Forums is bad for you, goyyy!

this desu
I'm like OP but Sup Forums is still too funny to quit

Ignorance truly is bliss.

Enjoy yourself OP

Cuck

>2 long years

Try 10.

Anyone notice a higher number of "I'm leaving Sup Forums" threads?

I myself feel like leaving as well, I think we're getting hit with a shill/normie/cancer influx.

Sounds good

Same. Only reason I'm here is to laugh at most of you. I like that I can say whatever I want.

>Pol
seems you're a newfag with a confirmation bias, glad to see you go, please take your brit/pol/ and trumpet reddit shits with you

If you're turning your back on strife you might as well commit suicide. Grow a pair and be happy with what there is, or with nothing at all.

I swear there must be something about buddism that attracts the most vilified and decadent of human wastes.

Normies shouldn't be here. Thanks for stopping by with Stacy and jamal, don't come back.

>"normies"
Go back to The movement is about spreading the ideology to everyone. That includes normies. The movement isn't about your autism, your loneliness, or your inability to be socially active. It is about getting shit done.

1.there is no movement
2.there is no ideology
you clearly don't belong here

>Realize that pol is no better than lefty media, spoonfeeding a highly selective set of narratives

you can choose one: selected narratives or lies AND selected narratives.
why would they be the same?

You were never really "red pilled" then, you were just another typical millennial band wagon follower.

>surprised that you're happier when you go back to deluding yourself that everything is fine.

Of course you're happier, but when the wolves are at the door don't pretend like it's a surprise.

Take your larping elsewhere faggot.

You're going to die with that mindset being miserable and nothing will ever happen.

>he says as his country is literally taken over by the muslim hordes in real time

lol

Diz.

You can numb or sedate yourself, but it won´t make your life better.

Red Pills are bitter, but save your life.

Right one is a tranny. (pic related)

backstory?