Why are japanese so racist?

why are japanese so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBoNnqUgQm8
youtube.com/watch?v=eSFSiXiinnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why are japanese so racist?

Because they aren't muslim or jew?

Because racism is the natural order of mankind and watching the west destroy itself has only strengthened their resolve.

>racist
They're simply protecting their country from undesirables. It has nothing to do with race.

Good guy Abe. Protects and Serves Japanese interests.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

*inhales deeply

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Whaitu piggu go home

Japan dont need stupid english teacher like you !

Slide thread, move on please

how is he racist? He said once they fixed the Japanese problem they take in refugees.

Please larp in another thread, stop bumping this

I take offence to that (You)

Thanks, please move on now

>Slide thread, move on please

I'm sharpening my claws, do you mind?

(polite sage)

Apologies user, but is he really worth sharpening your claws over?

>We will give a fuck ton of money for refugees but we won't take them in
Seems fair

Same like some town in Switzerland, just pay out the problems, still Phil bro, move on, this thread is not worth your time

>putting your own country and citizens first

>Apologies user, but is he really worth sharpening your claws over?

No such thing as too much dakka, ye grot.

>dakka
Orks should spend time raiding imperial vessels

I'm more and more in love with Japan as the days go by. I kinda envy them desu

Checked and every country could be like Japan just teach the politicians and people to say "fuck off we're full" and deport (((them))) back to Israel

>Orks should spend time raiding imperial vessels

I do, landlubber.

Ne'er faced tha fury o da warp uuman??

why couldn't I have been born as a Japanese? I could be exploring Japanese mountains right now. I could be having +6 kids with my qt Japanese wife while living on the desolate countryside while getting loads of gibs because we're literally saving the Japanese race

japan should be bleached so we can make anime real

I wish I was Japanese or Chinese. I want to live in an ethnically homogenous 1st world country.

>inb4 just move to Poland or Russia

Fuck off I don't want third world living standards with dirty slav drunken savages.

but you can virtualize that dream user I mean start learning japanese and flee from Sweden get a job in japan and it would be easy to get a qt nip gf aswell so marry her get nationality and buy a house in rural area. You will be a 2nd class citzien but I would prefer that over living into a 3rd world shithole where my sons can be raped my jamal or achmed.

And this is why I took the firmly decision of doing this also.

Also you will be improving japenese gene pool with white based master race genes, taller, stronger, beautier creative.

You will never be one of them though, no matter how much you try. Why would I want that?

Because your kimchi sucks desu.

It literally is. Minorities first, goy!

Well then keep on doing it, the more blood the better

Remove china. Replace with Taiwan or something else

>okay you conviced me I will stay here and let my sons and daugher get raped by jamal and achmeds.

NO.
I do not fucking care that I will not be one of them if that way I can ensure a comfy future for my sons and daughters.

It is not about me it is about my future generations.

Anons I think OP might be an english teacher in japan.

Just act the part and blend in. They will turn a blind eye to you and not call you out for being a foreigner, people don't seem to understand that the Japanese appreciate every effort you take to adhere to their culture and also checked

basically
>muh dikk

Go buy an abandoned Galician village instead
>youtube.com/watch?v=rBoNnqUgQm8

Holy shit, wouldn't have guessed. Keep up thr good work user

Trump had much to learn from him

>youtube.com/watch?v=eSFSiXiinnc

Any more bleached and they will turn bloody Irish

The racism developped by the japanese is less intense and less deep rooted than the one you acquire in a multicultural society, where you have tangible reasons to resent or dislike other races despite the illusion that everything is fine under the mask or political correctness.

But China is the master race. Next to Japan that is. It's Malaysia, Singapore, Tibet and Vietnam that are the nigger countries of Asia

ofc he is, there has never been an actual Japanese poster on Sup Forums. they're all sexpats

Hi Kim, nice to see you again. When will you fire the next missile?

>China
>Master race
I know you are joking, so have a good one fellow user

>Malaysia is a shithole
I could not have put it in a better way myself

This, once you have truly tasted multiculturalism, you will have a deep rooted racist sentiment to other races. From someone living in a multicultural hellhole with a muslim majority

Fuck it I'm learning Japanese next year and moving there once I finish University.

Every time I hear about it it gets better and better

No peepee kek.
Paseful smile. HA

Hopefully you are not some chink larping as an aussie. Japan has a lot of issues with chinks already

I forgot to add Thailand to that list. Give me a pale skinned Chinese waifu anyday over mountain goat asians.

Stay in home fuck dog amerca HA

There's certainly racism, but people forget that the Japs mostly care about "acting Japanese", and the respect for their traditions and way of life.

Japs will respect and welcome a non jap, if he does act Japanese. Their body language and manners are what's most important.

Also, Japan isolated itself from the world for a thousand years. They have this isolationist after-thought that's still prevalent today.

And the nationalists in Japan are really strong and numerous as a political party. It's in their culture, since less than a century ago, you would blindly "die for the emperor" and it would be considered a great honor.

stop using that marxist word.

lol who cares?

Then cook it afterwards? Yummy fried poodle!

Because Koreans like you don't like them.

>MUST RAISE THE BIRTHRATE

Nooo Japan, stop obsessing over this.
Declines in the birthrate of a population are natural. This is exactly the same premise that people justify mass immigration with.