The belly of the dragon will drip water

Other urls found in this thread:

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-26/china-weaponizing-water
amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4998/t/the-usa-in-bible-prophecy
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/400184/ISIS-plot-assassinate-Pope-Francis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills
nerdist.com/now-we-can-watch-movies-on-clouds-thanks-to-this-crazy-laser-projector/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH FUUUUUUCK! HAPPENING!

N-NANI!?

so how many are done so far?

>it's a LARP thread

I wonder if someone called upon satanic powers for this information?

which one happens next anons?

fuck off happeningfags

Bump

When did we become /x/?

What was the three branches becoming one again?

I smell cancerfaggots

Deep State basically controlling government.

Turkey

>board dedicated to political discussion
>board dedicated to ghost aliens and magic
>decides to discuss internet prophecy on political board
hmmmmmmmmm

i think the propecy is not in order

maybe trump will take dictator power in the future

We've always been /x/

Are you new-fagging on purpose?

Yeah, but you forget that America is run by satanists.

It's a catch 22.

Fuckface, China is the dragon, Himalayas is it's belly.

All this said... How did you figured Texas to be the dragon?

>Three Branches Become One

Deep State Revealed.

>An Island will Drift Away

Brexit.

>A Killing Bolt Will Shine in the Night but Will Not Kill

Syrian missile strike. Alternatively - North Korean tests.

>The Star Will Gorge Itself on Clay

Solar Eclipse

>Idols Will Speak and Move About

Confederate statues being removed, digging up history.

>Black Flag Will Fly Above the Dome

Unknown.

>The Belly of The Dragon Will Drip Water

This event.

>Two Voices Will Call Out in a Silence That All Will Hear.

Unknown

>A Rock Will Stand on Seven Hills

Something to do with Seven Hills of Richmond and the fight over the monument

>The Ravens Will Starve

Unknown.

The Bear Will Leave It's Cave Forever

Unknown.

>The Rod and the Ring Will Strike

Unknown. Possibly a nuclear bomb. Rod and ring are fissile materials used in them.

>Black flag will fly above the dome
That was the eclipse though.

>people are still arguing over this nonsensical prophecy

>Amrika is a dragon
Its one hell of a retarded dragon if it is. Not to mention America has never had affiliations with symbols of dragons, so it makes even less sense for the US to be considered the dragon in autismecy.

Texas is the belly. North America is the dragon.

things are moving way too fast damn.

what's the dome?
black flag i think has something to do w/ antifa or isis.

>vague non-sense sentences that can fit into any context you wish
wow amazing! we got a real niggerdamus here

we do /x/ better than so yeah
> WE /x/ N SHIET NOW

Oh shit, official habbening off the check list. Adios amigos.

The dome is the sky.

>>Two Voices Will Call Out in a Silence That All Will Hear.
chester and cornell

Bogans are no less retarded. But you're right that if anyone's the "dragon" it's China, only other dragon I can think of is the one St. George whacked but the Brits like lions, so. China it is.

>Two voice will cry out in a silence that all will hear
Linkin Park and Soundgarden "suicides"

>The Rod and the Ring Will Strike
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/

18 Days
23 Hours
59 Minutes
XX seconds

Wasn't NK threatening to attack Guam the star will gorge itself on clay. NK uses the red star of communism in all their symbols and clay is used as a synonym for territory (as in land held by some government) on the internet, see 'gib clay'. The solar eclipse could be the black flag

Sup Forums is the practical application of /x/.
>thinking humans are the only agents in this world
Hehehe good good goyim.

The earth is not flat

I live in texas and it has been raining nonstop since i woke up 4 hours ago, and it is heavy down pour.

It's about Cassini isn't it?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-26/china-weaponizing-water

Think it's more likely related to this desu

but that's not a dome.

Unless you read dragon as meaning Beast but then it could mean anyone and anything so who knows?

Some are speculating that when Cassini reaches the surface of Saturn it will create a second sun.18 days left.

Possibly. It's in our military plans to attack Chinese dams in case of war, basically destroying the entire country in the process.

>calls black people stupid
>calls liberals stupid and mentally ill
>unironically believes in fprtune telling prophecies left to them by anonymous larpers and shitposters
lowest iq board on Sup Forums confirmed

>the earth is not flat
lmao okay sure

Stop posting thumbnails you fucking niggers.

ISIS flag being projected in the sky like they did with old movies?

Separation of powers

stop breathing

McGregor sweat?

What does it have to do with the deep state? It's obviously the three branches of American government.
>executive
Trump
>legislative
Republicans control both the house and senate
>judicial
Supreme court is already 5 to 4.

And you spend your time attempting to argue with people you believe are mentally ill. Who's the stupid crazy person in that instance?

Because deep state controls it all anyway?

>arguing
stating facts and using them to make fun of you isn't arguing. If you actually believe any of this shit you need to take a break from this site

Then how does it fall into the prophecy if it was already one, rather than 3 separate branches?

>second sun
I can't wait to live in Aeon Flux-kind of world. Provided I survive the natural and political disasters accompanying such an event or if it even happens since it's highly unlikely.
One can dream I guess.
>tfw only job in the future is to be a soldier/guard of the (((NWO))))
Oh well could be worse.

>>Idols Will Speak and Move About
>Confederate statues being removed, digging up history.

ahahahahaahaha

Bhutan has a dragon on its flag

You are far too eager to fill in nonsense like the solar eclipse and confederate statues.

The bear is Russia of course, and the raven are the raven in the Tower of London, when they die the British monarchy dies according to folklore.

Perception of the government becoming a unified corrupt block where nothing you can do makes a difference - in this instance, run by deep state. What the people thought were three branches were not. We still get Democrat policies.

It obviously has something to do with projectors.
Perhaps someone will project a pirate/isis flag above the dome in Isarel as a form of protest or prank?
Dome could mean anything so is "black flag flying over"
btw FLY ABOVE THE DOME

I'm just filling it with things others have said on these boards, and largely agreed with. I agree that Russia could be Bear, and China could be dragon. That said, others have postulated that the "Bear" could be California seceding, and of course the Dragon could be this instance (hence the thread).

But that happened after Brexit

Are these "idols" (statues) moving about? Yes. Has there been a lot of history about them being talked about in the public?

A robot is a moving statue right
?

>Create a second sun

Nigga what? How would something like that happen??

I suppose, though it doesn't quite fill the metaphorical symbolism of "idol". Commemorative statues are more or less a form of hero/ancestor worship or reverence, which does kind of qualify.

Dome can also refer to Vatican...
I think with the latest news re: Pope (pedo scandals, rapefugee protection) something big will probably happen there, or Pope might pass away..

Project Lucifer

>Seven Hills of Richmond
Pretty sure its talking about Rome

ever seen that big spot on Jupiter? Guess how it happened.
Please do. Because I don't know as well.

amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4998/t/the-usa-in-bible-prophecy
References to America speaking as a dragon in regard to Biblical prophecy.

no shit
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/400184/ISIS-plot-assassinate-Pope-Francis

That's a better known "seven hills", yes, and of course believed to be the one in Biblical references. Other anons, however, will be facing off against "Seven Hills Antifa" in Richmond in a battle over the Lee statue there. They made the connection.

Oh yeah oh the new world's gulf is going to flood oh shit back the fuck up. Oh are we just realizing that this continent's a goddamn fuckhole inhabited by ancient bloodthirsty shit that hasn't been sated properly in centuries? Oh be let's talk about the dragon dripping water because that's ominous just like you robe wearing ritual teleconferencing dick smokers like it right? God damn it. I don't have the patience for this slow doom bullshit.

>making fun of Sup Forums to and on Sup Forums
So you are basically saying, by your logic, you walked in to a special education class to make fun of them to them so they would find you funny and like you? Just trying to make sense of this here. You are looking for approval from those you call retarded? Not sure, but that might be worse than being the original retard.

constantinople built on seven hills

So... someone's gonna project ISIS's flag in Istanbul(Constantinople)'s sky?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills

SLIDE THREAD

Interesting - I had forgotten that. Not sure what rock would stand over it.

Pic is what people were referring to. If statue is removed, you have a rock standing over the seven hills of Richmond.

No, this was a spin-off of a discussion being had in another thread. Just because you want your blacked threads to stay up longer doesn't mean everything else is a slide.

>Black Flag Will Fly Above the Dome
Pope Francis being an Islam-supporting cuck

Yea, just think about it Turkey has always been close and sometimes being accused of outright funding or aiding ISIS on the battlefield.
It's more likely to happen than we think. .
Some turkroach will probably get his hands on this and another part of the prophecy will be accomplished.
nerdist.com/now-we-can-watch-movies-on-clouds-thanks-to-this-crazy-laser-projector/

City on the seven hills = Rome getting fucked (Muslims vs Christianity)

Checked - and yeah, might be right.

Isn't it a storm that just goes on forever because there is nothing but other gas to have friction against?

that one makes me think of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, which is spooky since some believe ISIS is Israeli.

That was happening long before the prophecy was made so albeit true it's not related(unless they take it too far and decide to fly an ISIS flag as an act "compassion" or "not afraid").

How hard would it be for insurgents to invade the Vatican?

Well, FSA is Israel/CIA and ISIS is Saudi. Same shit, really, different masters. Dome of the rock is what I had been thinking as well. There has been some controversy lately with Israel trying to set up security in recent days at that location.

Depends on how many insurgents. Swiss guard didn't fuck around the last time they were in action (a couple hundred years ago).

That's actually part of traditional catholic end times prophecy, and it should be taken in a literal sense, that's all I'm going to say.

This Sup Forums prophecy lines up ver well with the prophecies of the saints going back to the 5th century btw. Keep an eye on it.

Dunno, some user here claimed that it was a result of the earlier probe being disposed of in its atmosphere and that this particular probe that will hit Saturn was tailored to make a bigger reaction because they know what-how-where-when and stuff..

They would have to get pass the Swiss Guard, a well trained force. Don't let the looks fool you, they have quite a modern arsenal.