I DONT KNOW WHY

Subscriber

NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME

fuck this singleminded fairweather dope

He's a sick fuck keeping his daughter from having friends

Where did you hear that?

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

>claims to be huge proponent of free speech
>hasn't made a single video about cloudflare and all the DNS registrars teaming up to shut down wrongthink like daily stormer and stromfront

I guess it's okay because they're all private corporations, right goy?

KEEP THAT IN MIND I DESIGNED THIS ARGUMENT TO EXPLAIN IN DUE TIME

NOT

>I guess it's okay because they're all private corporations, right goy?
Thats the free market, goy. You cant fight the market!

I have only listened to a few of his videos. I don’t know what it is, but I really don’t trust him.

Seriously, I get all the lolbertarian arguments about muh free market and desu I agree with most of their principles, but HOW THE FUCK do you just say "lol private company fak u" when we're talking about Google for example - the biggest, most potent, most used, farthest reaching propaganda machine in the history of humanity?

TIME IS A VALUABLE THING

>bake my cake or i'll put you in prison

WATCH IT COUNT DOWN AS THE PENDULUM SWINGS

You literally answered your question

I remember he said on one show that kids can't learn anything from eachother and therefore should only be around adults, implying he doesn't let his daughter talk to other kids. Haven't got a link sadly. There may be more.

how many times have you argued with stefan on Sup Forums? i've argued with him at least once, possibly on several occasions

His history knowledge is superficial, yet he talks like as if he's the only history professor on the planet.

I used to like him but his pride and arrogance is fucking him up. Also I don't like the way how he treats his guests in the show.

>His history knowledge is superficial, yet he talks like as if he's the only history professor on the planet.
In one video he said that Bulgaria was under Ottoman rule for 1000 years.

Payback soon btw

theres a video of him where he says humanity would be doomed if he wasnt preaching his philosophy on youtube. im not a regular watcher so i cant find it for you, but it exists.

Godspeed

In his debate vs a fascist, he literally makes the argument that the only reason people don't act as perfectly rational economic actors is because of mediocre public schools.

The guy is on point occasionally, but he's still at heart a fucking delusional ancap cult leader.

“He records himself even during the most mundane encounters, with the justification ‘wouldn’t it be amazing if you could hear Socrates having a conversation with his barber?’”

Can someone please fact check this on the fly?

Also, if you don't read books you aren't a human.

He fucks up badly when he gets into detailed history. Almost everything he says about OE is wrong or blatant lie. Also I listened his bant on the roman empire, it was cringeworthy. He was claiming that Roman Empire, in its peak, was taxing people only for two days' worth of their income in a year.

He's doing the Hoppean thing of praising absolutist states as ancap paradise.

>kek at gif related

PLUG HIM OFF MIKE
BEFORE I PLUG OFF YOUR FATHERS LIFE SUPPORT

You mean Chester Bennington*

When the number of jews that died in WWII was being discussed, he said that the facts of history don't matter, but rather the lessons we take away from it.

Skip to around 11 minutes or so: youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg

>communication markets are all heavy regluated
>needs millions of dollars in permits to even open company
>theres only 3 or 4 internet providers due to this and some of them have privilege in some areas where theres only one company to buy it from
It's the free-market, go-uys

libertarians are only in favour of big corp when it fits their narrative

Thats bs, he always talks about when he was a kid, how he used to play ball with other kids and how they, without any adults, self organized.

FUCKING

What's he done now?

They're very similar to communists, in the sense that any time there's a failing of the system, then they'll argue "well that's not REAL free market capitalism!"

And like when the communists argue "that's not REAL communism", it's technically true. But only because both are these hyper-idealized and theoretical platonic ideals. Neither have ever existed because NEITHER CAN EXIST AT ALL. Both with argue their points from a personal ideal so that they never have to bother dealing with the failings of reality.

Not that I'm trying to say that free markets are anywhere near as bad as communism, but I absolutely hate this sophistry where whenever there's a market failing, the lobergs say "lol not REAL capitalism!" All because they don't want to violate muh principles and do something as simple as enforce a law that utility providers can't discriminate.

I don't think anyone is out there arguing that water and electric companies should be allowed to shut off your water/power just because they don't like your wrongthink. And they can't do that, because they're regulated as public utilities and this is illegal to do. So why shouldn't internet utilities like DNS registrars be any different?

Don't forget that all domain registrars are under ICANN, a (((private entity))) under the auspices of the globalist and anti-white-genocide UN. Obama knew he couldn't censor the internet because of that pesky first amendment, so he instead decided to outsource censorship via ICANN.

This guy is kind of odd to me.

I've seen video of him admitting he is jewish, then I've also seen him saying he isn't.

Why would he deny it?

Because the free market has inherit morals because you don't want to lie to your customers right or else they'll stop being your customers so it's absurd to say that price fixing could happen in a free market

>Proceeds to lie for sheckles

This triggers Stefan.

>>Proceeds to lie for sheckles

How does saying he is/isn't Jewish affect his profits?

MY FRIEND WAS COLD HE WOULDN'T LET ME HAVE HIS GLOVES IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER.

Did you notice that when he began marketing to Sup Forums that his stances changed dramatically and quickly?

He knows his audience and where they are coming from and knows that he is a whore and shakes it for the sheckles.

Open your fucking eyes. He started off mostly talking about philosophy and spanking, and within the past few years, he's switched over to doing almost entirely clickbait articles on current events from a Sup Forums perspective. Why is this? Do you think he actually cares? Can you not see that he's clearly fucking acting in the videos he does? That he's playing up a viewpoint to cater to a niche for shekels?

He's just telling people what they want to hear. He's not ACTUALLY one of us. He's still the same cult leader that he's always been.

>help me, my country is a facist shit hole with declining wages and declining living standard

Yeah that was some retarded shit.
-"State is made up of people so it is inherently corrupt."
-"The market, while being made up of people, will flow naturally to universally preferential behavior (read my book)."
-"People can sue you if you lie to them when selling a product"- but the courts are run by the state and too big....
-"Just grow different crops if your wage is being undercut by slave labor/ lower costs of living abroad/ lower accepted standard of living abroad."

Daily reminder that Molynuex got utterly BTFO by a half breed fascist

Cultured Thug is half-breed? He looks white to me.

Such a greedy Jew.

Yes Google is too big to ever fail. I am glad we have Google.

>British

things he's good at:

>political commentary
>logical approach
>statistics
>memes
>analogies

things he's bad at:

>metaphysics and esoterics

that video he had on reincarnation was absolute garbage. at the end he was emotionally agitated and went full autism by claiming to know the absolute truth about whether reincarnation is real or not. on top of that, he claimed the guy who was calling in to go out and share his instrinsic view on reincarnation with his peers as if he absolutely had to do that because "muh arguments and muh debates which will somehow save humanity".

Did you see the debate he had with a fascist the other day? Dude that was the first time I thought to myself "That guy is cringey as fuck" when he went all like
>"WELL IF YOU'VE NEVER RAN A BUSINESS WHY DO YOU TALK ABOUT IT!? YOU'VE NEVER DONE IT!!!"
He's never been to Venezuela but he talks about it, etc. The fascist guy wasn't even throwing hard redpills at him. There was this moment where the dude said something about some aspect of NatSoc Germany and Molymeme went full regressive
>"Well I mean you're talking about NAZI Germany...That's not a great example don't you think?"
And this guy is trying to sell a book on how to make arguments. Fuck me.

he said in one episodes that he chooses his daughter's friends because twenty something percent of kids are abused, so he doesnt want his daughter to be exposed to them

AN