About Sweden

Now is the time for us scandinavians to heat up the gas chambers and start collecting muslims all over Scandinavia.

I am willing to die to make my country white again. I've had enough of all rapes and murders these filthy people come with. Terror attack, after terror attack. Now it is our time to fight back.

Killing every single one of them!

HEIL HITLER! Let's fight until we are dead

www.nordfront.se

That's a bit extreme isn't it? If Sweden didn't have open borders and fat gibs the muslims wouldn't have come in the first place

I've been waiting for this. Kill em all Swedebro!

They would .
Islam is about world conquest.
Lurk more and remove that retard flag.

I'll be there in a heartbeat once you natives actually make a move

Bingo. All yu have to do is cancel gibs, Sweden. The fugees will leave on their own after that, probably headed to Germany.

LOOK AT ME SVEN
I'M THE SWEDISH NOW

Sven, you need to understand that whites no longer hold the same animosity against non-whites like they used to, and that's because you have become a weak race. You will NEVER do anything about the problems that plauge your society, and by problems I mean your women.

Your country is finished. Too many neegar.

You expect to much from the bleeding heart liberals. These are the same people that send millions in aid to African every fucking year.

>how do you do fellow anglos!

You're not even trying

Scandinavia is a part of Asia full of Mongols and barbarians. Prove me wrong; protip: you can't.

You will never be human. You could only ever mimic civilization, like the Pajeet mimics the American Engineer. Yes, fight till you die, God's people are already there, purging your country with righteous fury. Inshallah!

Yes, but they're not leaving either once you change that. We have the same problem. Some mass killing is necessary.

i can see though your lies säpo

No they won't.

>Some mass killing is necessary.
We are ready to burn the world into the ground. Can you say the same?

Stop larping you fucking pussy. You're making a fool of yourself.

Better to convert to Islam and become non-degenerate again. Christianity these days is practically atheism were slightly more people believe in God. And atheism has made Scandinavia degenerate as fuck.

Muslims are the only real group who is against the gay agenda and the jewery of the media and the banking system. If we did not give alcohol to muslims and made them follow sharia law then they would nto be raping and murdering.

If a muslim is willing to drink then he is willing to do other sins like raping (or even touching kuffar women) and murdering people. They should be whipped if they are caught having a sip of beer.

Muslims are a good influence so I converted and so should you.

I can say the same for myself, but unfortunately not for my country. The establishment and the media are leftist, open borders and welcome with welfare and all that. I think it's destroying my country.

>wants to save Sweden
>uses a German failed ideology

You'll take them, Fritz, and you'll like it, because Mutti told you to.

>convert to Islam
You know what Islam literally translated means? "Total submission". That means the end of idealism. No own opinions. Do what your imam tells you. Ban music, science, the arts and entertainment.

It's a religion for mindless retards and murderers.

Damn, that's hefty larping.

Go and behead some statues of great men because CNN tells you to.

If the government just stopped all the gibs, they would go home. But gassing them is more fun.

Ouch

embrace catholicism Sven. Remember, Jesus was the first lefty to fight against usury and slavery. Jesus totally aligns with Swedish ideals.

is this better flag?
the thing is whites are still a majority in Sweden, and stopping immigration would keep it that way. Im just saying its pretty hard to convince a bunch of normies that "demm muzzes out to get ya", while its pretty easy to say "well, this was an economic failure which in no way benefited the people in this country". You hardcore stormfags dont seem to realize that in democracies the only way to change things are by convincing the normies.

Sweden might have a chance, unlike the "democracy" in the United States where people's opinions are shaped by the 24hr liberal controlled fake news.

I can tell you that Sweden would have more of a chance if people who wanted to save it stopped larping like nazi retards and started trying to push for things like stricter immigration laws and less gibs

too late for you Sweden

But think about the costs for both the gibs AND the gas, taxes would have to be doubbled!

You need to become edgier, much edgier so that the Sweden Democrats normalises and can replace batshit insane politicians with half-decent ones.

Nazi larping shouldn't even be required in Sweden because there's not a very strong suppression of cultural identity. Unless of course I'm wrong, and there is a strong subversive movement to erase swedish culture.

The HH in the end made it plainly obvious you are just larping.

Go Sven,uncuck thyself.

There was, but things are getting better with more of our politicans actually agreeing that we have a culture (although that doesnt matter if the ones practicing swedish culture becomes a minority through immigration)

Well... We Danes have always been the big brother guess we can about opening for refugees from sweden?

Everytime Germanics do something we always do it to the absolute extreme, just like in the 1930's and just like now.

Wouldn't be too bad at this point, too few that see the problem, too few willing to fight

You think you can just vote to make problems go away? You think the global powers will roll over and let their schemes fade away because their catlle said no?? You sir are blue pilled

Sorry, it's over for you guys. Your country is completely finished, might as well call it West Syria. The good news is that you can serve as a lesson to the rest of the world, a living example of what happens when you allow unlimited mudslimes to immigrate to your nation

>rah rah
>let us kill naow
who?
>them filthy people non-white, i know em when i see em
not your personal army
you are in the wrong place cuck
if you want your country back
you have to GO OUTSIDE OMG!!!

Well if the situation is that dire, then the only reasonable thing to do would be to mass migrate the Swedes to Russia. The Swedish parliament can't feed itself through the use of unskilled migrant workers. When the state collapses, return and reclaim Sweden.

Just dont run to norway when you collapse and you can do whatever you want.

I feel like if Sweden ever flips towards nationalism they're going to flip *hard*, they don't seem to do things halfway

ETT FOLK

ETT RIKE

EN FÜHRER

HELL SEGER

>I feel like if Sweden ever flips towards nationalism they're going to flip *hard*, they don't seem to do things halfway
Germanics take their theologies very seriously.

To bad the pope is the biggest cuck in the world.

we are doomed

Nope your country is over but hey you never had the chance anyway tyrone.

>Nope your country is over but hey you never had the chance anyway tyrone.
the Mexico border was always going to be a problem. Short of ordering a mass repatriation to Mexico and Central America, we can only put off the inevitable.

USA is ~50% white, sort out your own problems before shitting on ~85% white sweden

Look Sven we just don't want you to turn out like we will.

>thinks they will leave after being there so long
no
when i see ppl like you say batshit crap like that, i start thinking about banning retards and children from the internet completely.

we will soon get there

The current Pope is a bit odd. But Catholicism is a rejection of the old testament. The old testament was the precursor to Talmudism. The god in the old testament is not the same God in the new testament.

I can only hope that the Great American Chimpout will serve as a cautionary tale before it's too late on the other side of the ocean.

hi cia

Correction: the god of the talmud is not the God of the old testament

the rhetoric against trump & the US is strong in swedish media.

people arent waking up enough....

Well that's what happened with a number of central European countries. The migrants hopped on the train for France, Sweden and Germany because some countries didn't have robust welfare systems.

That's fine, once the rising tide of color comes for us all the world will be able to see.

t. Säpo

Wrong. The Old Testament god was vengeful and petty. The New Testament God took a backseat to Jesus and had more empathy for Christians. Evangelicals don't teach you this even though this is made obvious just by reading the two books. Israel 1st is why.

>hey i learned this in yeshiva with a dreidl up my sodomy-hole
>i can tell the whole of the law while larping on one foot

oyyyyyy

KEK AKHBAR!

>Le 52%

Now is not the time yet, we need total victory, not one manned bs vigilantism.

We need a purge of the establishment before we can revise our laws.

unfuck your country, godspeed

OP is a LARP. You don't prosecute the Muslims, you prosecute the politicians who brought the Muslims. The ones doing the atrocities are paid off. The ones supporting the atrocities are paid off. Money is behind all of it and the Rothschilds are behind the money.

>Terror atack, after terror atack
we have litteraly had 2 terror atacks

Every time the right is violent, it hurts us much more than we gain. The situation is pretty bad, but the longer we let the left continue their suicide course, the better we are set with the general public.

Wow. I see you're a scared little brat. So, how was it when the Reich occupied Sweden? Did you ask your great grandpa about it? I think it sucked.
If you would educated yourself better, you might find a better course of action, than choosing the one thing which in all Swedens history lead to occupation. The one and only time.
Oh yeah, but you're a fanatical piece of shit, just like the muslims are so... Yeah, education is not an option.
The only difference in muslim and you, is that muslims atleast doesn't have the chance to educated themselves, but you have.. I don't know does this make you more pitiful. Oh, yeah it does.

>the Reich occupied Sweden
Kys

It was Norway that was occupied to Reich. Sweden stayed "neutral" and kept selling important stuff to Nazis.

So technically he's not wrong.