As whites, we should open our borders completely and give more foreign aid to poor countries

As whites, we should open our borders completely and give more foreign aid to poor countries.

Its our moral duty because of the crusades, colonialism and slavery.

Sup Forumstards cant refute this.

giving direct foreign aid only makes things worse
sage

Nice b8 m8

This.
In fact, we should close our borders completely, order the coast guard to sink African ships that are approaching and not turning back, and send those home that are already here.

There is no moral duty. CHECK MATE.

Feeding the animals only makes them dependent and undermines their natural instincts to fend for themselves.

>muh gibs

Thats clearly not enough. If the oh so morally rightous first world gives sooooo much to the third world, why is the third world still poor?

30 billion could end world hunger but whites rather spent 1 trillion on war.

#1 ally filthy goy err... I mean dear American friend. Remember we are God's chosen people and remember muh 6 gorillion goy. We need your shekels evil white man.

Excuse me sir, but polan didn had any colonies, in fac e were colonised by germans and russians for somethinglike 300 years.

Hell.no.

But poles profited massively from the crusades and colonialism. Only because you didnt have colonies doesnt mean you dont profit from white privilege.

Remember 1444 and 1526? Two times a POLISH king waged islamophobe wars.

>Crusades
They were completely defensive in nature
>Colonialism
Sure, make it up to aboriginals for occupying their land by inviting people from around the world to come occupy their land. Only 2 races, white and weird, amirite?
>Slavery
Arab slave trade, also the only reason black slaves were ever a thing is because black slave traders offered the lowest prices. In other words, slavery was never a racial thing.

There is no profit any pole made from.crusade.

Or you can just kill yourself and this will be your greatest contribution to society.

Tfw you try to repatriate former black slaves in an attempt to improve their lives, modeled on the US constitution then everybody opposes you for having the 2nd highest growth in the 1950's-then a military coup happens, Democrats take over and you get Ebola

>why is the third world still poor?
Because niggers.

t. Historically illiterate retard.

Show me a pole makingb1 gold dinar from crusade.

Not gonna happen you retarded westerner. Your shit wasnt promoted by my country in any way so all cucks from West shall enjoy multiculturalism while our gopniks will still be here for another milenium.

Nice bait, but in reality our moral duty is to:
a) resume crusading in order to liberate the Holy Land and Constantinople;
b) resume colonialism for the betterment of the planet;
c) maintain the current position of ending slavery (which institution is highly popular with the non-white races of this world).

I dont have to proof anything to historically illiterate redneck trash.

nod a argubbent

If a single 30 billion dollars could actually put an end to world hunger. We would of done it already faggot.

If we actually ended world hunger right this very second, the populations all over the 3rd world would explode and the cost would be ever increasing. First it's 30 billion, then 40, then 50, then 100 billion.

As a middle easterner, i don't understand the hate for whites. I do fucking hate americans and Israelis tho.

>As a middle easterner, i don't understand the hate for whites
You sound like a traitor to your people and race.

why? most whites i talk to are redpilled and dislike america and israel too. I don't have any problems with Europeans