Women appreciation thread

Sup Forums Say something nice about women

This is not political, sage.

my benis tickles when I look at them

>Sup Forums Say something nice about women

Ignorance is bliss? *shruggs

they are necessary for procreation

Ooooo. That's a good one.

When a woman grows up in a proper household and local community, she has the potential to be a wonderful mother to your children.

go away roach this is haram for you

There's nothing wrong with women but in a society controlled by Jews and liberal, lower tier men it is. When society is wrong and broken most women are too. They are influenced very easily so when it's acceptable to be a sexually frustrated woman who don't need no man some will follow.
They are just trying to do the right thing, but they're often lost.

that looks like a tranny

Woman have given me the shape for the thought-form I'm developing into a tulpa, like Dante's Beatrice. Despite their whorish ways, their childish stupidity, and their pathetic emotionality, they provide sexual tension which can provide a rupture of levels for those interested in initiation.

Yeah. They are like males on that front. It's impossible to do the right thing when you have never read the bible and fail to understand why it's so important.

Womens biggest weakness is their vanity. We have to control it to restore civilization.

Even though she has a dick, I love my wife

They make good cannon fodder for refugee attacks

Nature's second best sandwich maker

>it's impossible to do the right thing if you haven't read a 2000 year old piece of fanfic
what did hans mean by this

You're not a westerner if you haven't read the bible though, same goes for the Iliad.

Read the western canon faggot or leave.

How do you know what is right and what is wrong without believing in god? And if you believe, then how do you figure it out without reading gods laws?

>a 2000 year old piece of literature made by many men about the best way to live your life and which has been given to each generation until now
Yeah, it's just fanfic.

There is nothing nice about women.