Dems New Strategy

archive.is/ANoQI

>"Democrats are starting a fierce internal debate. Finally."
>With President Trump flailing and even Republicans panning the GOP-controlled Congress, Democrats have begun a long-overdue debate about the party’s platform and strategy. Citizen movements and >progressive >political leaders such as Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are driving this debate. United in opposition to Trump’s reactionary agenda, they are calling on Democrats to embrace a bolder >agenda for change. >While many Beltway pundits warn against Democratic division, the party’s congressional leaders — Nancy Pelosi and Charles E. Schumer — understand that this has been a long time coming. >The “Better Deal” platform put forth by Senate Minority Leader Schumer (N.Y.) and House Minority Leader Pelosi (Calif.) received justified gibes on its framing and language. But its premise was exactly right. As >Schumer put it in the New York Times, “In the last two elections, Democrats, including in the Senate, failed to articulate a strong, bold economic program [and] failed to communicate our values to show that we were >on the side of working people, not the special interests. We will not repeat the same mistake.”
>The Better Deal essentially endorses the big debate about a reform agenda that has already begun inside and outside the Democratic Party. Democratic failure isn’t about Vladimir Putin or James B. Comey or Hillary >Clinton’s emails. Since Barack Obama was elected in 2008, Democrats have lost the White House, both houses of Congress and about 1,000 state legislative seats. Republicans now have total control in a record 26 >states. Clearly, a major debate about the party’s agenda, strategy and leadership is sorely needed.

How do we keep them from getting off Identity Politics Hill?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/25/columbia-professor-urges-democrats-to-end-disastrous-identity-politics/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ijas1ovB2f0
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/08/24/another-blow-to-voter-id-laws-and-the-trump-justice-department/
jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/62-D.E.-62-Ord-of-Dismissal-8-25-17.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DNC is fucking dead. When they threatened that judge to dismiss the DNC fraud lawsuit they lost all the berntards. They're fundraising is in the shitter and the party is full of kidfuckers. Plus when DOTR happens, were gonna hang them all.

>How do we keep them from getting off Identity Politics Hill?
Remind them daily about how much Black Lives Matter and how important pronouns and bathrooms are.

The far leftists don't give two shits about "working people" aka whites. And all you have to do is keep giving the alt-left attention and they'll think they're running the democrat party forever.

Keep in mind, the democrats DO NOT care about the middle class or working people anymore, they just want to get back into power.

No it isn't, DNC is Americas last hope for a constitutional government

I don't know about you guys, but i plan on sending a lot of complaints to big lefty companies/institutions about racial discrimination and demand action on the most idiotic things. If they refuse, make their refusal a public issue as 'defending nazis'. If they comply, push the envelope further until they no longer comply and take it public.

Personally I want to target Ellen and how her audience in any given show is 98% white. Shouldn't be too hard to turn that into a nazi issue.

They are the brown party now. They put their lot in with Blacks and that won't fly with sane people.

They will lose everytime due to infighting over ethnic niche issues. They can't get away from this, because whites are the only ones who will put their narrow interests aside for the greater good.

They will pick a shrill black as their candidate and it will be off-putting to whites just like Hillary

>failed to articulate a strong, bold economic program [and] failed to communicate our values to show that we were >on the side of working people, not the special interests
kek

that ship already sailed

we all know they are the anti-White party

true, you forgot their mission to import so many shitskins that they will be in power forever

I call bullshit unless someone like Jim Webb starts picking up traction. With as many democrats as I've heard make snide remarks muh white people, they're gonna have to pander to me at least as hard as they've been pandering to spics, nogs and chicks for me to ever consider voting for them again. I'm so fucking sick of the normie Democrat notion of minorities being a selfish collective while whites are supposed to be individuals with no group identity who vote only for the 'greater good' which more often than not doesn't include their own best interests.

And they would have gotten away with it if they had waited one more generation before they overreached. One more generation without leftists trying to take over video games. One more generation without trannies screeching on TV about free mutilation surgeries paid for by the Army.

Then they would have sneaked in the necessary additional 30 million hispanics necessary to forever marginalize white middle class voters. They're still on course to have what they want, they 50 million hispanics we already are infested with breed like rats and reject common sense, but they've put the whole plan in jeopardy by moving too far too fast.

there is no getting off of identity politics hill
each group shits its pants anytime something isn't about them
even though the democratic party already has catholics, blacks, and hispanics that oppose abortion in their coalition, the pretense of supporting any pro-life candidates for office to gain seats caused a furor over women's rights

moreover, the party leadership isn't left-wing, and doesn't want to do anything about trade or monopoly power, and even adopting them as issues wouldn't oppose trump's rhetoric. just having prominent voices saying mean things about wall street cost them financial support

>they're gonna have to pander to me
Never gonna happen. They blame the Hillary loss on "pandering to you" too much and not running another black candidate to "win like Obama." The days of white leadership and white national candidates for the democrat party are over in the minds of party leaders. People like Zuck the Cuck think they can buy their way in, but the party wants nothing to do with any candidate that isn't a PoC pandering to PoCs.

Now is the time for the rebuplicans to go as far to the right as possible and pander to whites they have 2 general elections until permanent democrat majority because of demographics but the cucked GOP will loose gracefully because of muh principles and dems r the real racists

strange, isn't it. perhaps things just went faster than they projected?

perhaps the scandals were starting to catch up with them, or perhaps they overestimate their media power, or the wokeness of the voters

The Dems only strategy is to lie lie and lie. It's been that way since 2008 and it's not going to change. you need a monumental purge of senators and house reps to rewrite democrat policies.

Identity politics is here. There is no going back. There is no way a substantial portion of white people ever vote for the Democrats going forward. They jumped the gun. Whites still control America in a Democratic Republic.

Those who ban moderate racism make white revolution inevitable

This. They will not be able to move away form anti white agenda as it is too deeply embedded in their base as well as the academic and media elite. It is literally impossible for them to back out now. They will reap the benefits soon though as conservative whites die off and whites become a minority.

They sent out the usual suspects like Bill Maher a few years ago to try and moderate the most "radical" of the far left, but it all fell on deaf ears. The left base is driving full-speed further left and has no brakes. Even lefty professors are writing books trying to put the dogs back on leashes and they're getting called "nazis" and "racists" for their attempts.
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/25/columbia-professor-urges-democrats-to-end-disastrous-identity-politics/
All they had to do was go slower.

To the new mainstream ultra-left, anything short of you getting gender re-assignment surgery and taking BBC up your "new vagina" for the rest of your life is racism. They've put themselves in an unwinnable position completely of their own will.

>They will reap the benefits soon though as conservative whites die off and whites become a minority.
that remains to be seen, should all be jailed for treason

kek, it's funny seeing the academics be turned on by what they created

Subvert antifa, blm, reddit et al and point to oppression of trannies, blacks etc. Keep the agenda alive with the base using their own tools (twitter, faceberg, YouTube) to share any instance of poor, sad minority and demand answers from dnc and coverage from the media.
Now that the right has been banned from the Internet, accelerating the lefts descent into hysteria and irrelevance is the best thing we can do on those platforms.

Nah short of a catastrophic event like economic collapse or war, non white immigration will continue apace and anti white id pol will continue to be played and whites will be squeezed between the pincers. I saw how they ran the 2016 campaign: they thought they could win by hating whites openly and with glee, even bringing BLM on stage after the murder of white cops and touting Muslim anti whites as paragons.
They are humbled now, because they jumped the gun, but once they get a whiff that whites are a minority and cannot have a candidate -and that will be 1 or 2 election cycles away- and they will pounce- and the open hate and vitriol towards whites will make the rhetoric we have seen lately seem lame by comparison - think South Africa. They hate us and want us gone and they admit as much every day.

It's not impossible for them to place their focus on economic issues. Bernie sanderstein had a lot of success with white working class. Don't overstimate peoples memories

DNC is Guiciffer 2, and cancer.

>Identity politics is here. There is no going back.

The Dems are fucked.
They're begging for Obama to come and save them. They have nothing left.

People voted for Trump to stop third-world immigration. If the Democrats get off identity politics hill, they won't stop third-world immigration. If anything, they will greatly increase it.

I agree that's what they want, but I'm suggesting it may still be stopped

Dude you are retarded. Demographics don't work as fast and they are slowing down. Stop being a retarded TRS tactical blackpiller. kys

>1 or 2 election cycles away
Little bit further out than that. Going too far too fast yet again will backfire, yet again.

70% of the voters in 2016 were white with full DNC "turn out the vote" effort in effect. The white vote was split 60/40 in favor of Trump. If they push white voters into a voting bloc similar to blacks or hispanics, you're going to get 75% or more white voters voting REP. For comparison, if 75% of whites voted REP in 2016, Trump would have won the popular vote 60% to Hillary's 40%. That's what will happen if they alienate whites too fast before they're "replaced."

The only path to lasting victory is either
1. Pretend to love white "working class" voters again and grab enough power to open the borders wider.
2 Wait 18-30 years for hispanics and africans to outbreed whites.
3. THEN launch their anti-white hate and murder campaigns similar to south africa.

>be DNC
>constantly lose
>be basically broke
>need to spend way more money than GOP to still lose despite controlling media
>mid terms are already an uphill battle for them regardless of popularity
ITS OVER. If they didn't have massive corporate sponsors in tv and media they wouldn't exist
PEople hate republicans because they aren't doing shit...not because they dislike their platform

>It's not impossible for them to place their focus on economic issues

Nah I would say it is. There is just way too much anti white cultural and intellectual momentum. They have been building it up for literally years and have got their base frothing at the mouth for it. It would require a massive and concerted effort to deescalate and that is not going to happen due to the fundamental philosophical underpinnings of the left. To quote from Houellebecq:

"the only residual ideological content of the left, in those days, was antiracism, or more precisely, anti-white racism.

>Bernie sanderstein had a lot of success with white working class

If you think Bernie and the intellectual and cultural base he came from was not anti white than that just shows how little you know about burger politics. Here let me show you the hierarchy:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijas1ovB2f0

Remember A Better Deal?
That better deal ended up being trannies and tearing down statues. I dont think they're getting off of that hill anytime soon.

Now, if the Democrats moved right of Trump on immigration, that would be a party you could vote for. Sure it will piss off the Latinos, but who cares? At the end of the days blacks and browns all just vote for whoever is offering more gibs. It's also rather ridiculous that Latinos are so entitled that their main voting issue is bringing more of their kind to America when no one wants them in the first place. Fucking spics.

time to dress up as Antifa and kill some BLM

>Bernie sanderstein had a lot of success with white working class

If you think Bernie and the intellectual and cultural base he came from was not anti white than that just shows how little you know about burger politics
Did he or did he not have a huge popular support among white working class through focus on economics, trade deals and the like? For me he is a commie, but none of what you said about him negates the success he has had with working class whites which is the sole point I was making

Yeah I think you are right. But dont forget whites are fairly divided too. If (((they))) lay low - which is what they are planning to do- they might get even the next election. I honestly dont think they are good enough to (((hide))) how much they hate us, so they might have some problems in the near future, but like you write, soon they will have a vote bonanza particularly as conservative baby boomer whites die off and the non white demographic bulge comes through. The anti white ideological infrastructure is all set up. They will plunder what is left of the white middle class with contempt; they will open the borders and vote farm to an even greater extent now that they know it works and they will use our institutions against us as they are doing in every white nation including mine.

Full disclosure: I'm pretty far to the left of most people on this board, and I tend to vote Democrat.

But holy shit, the Democratic Party is a mess. I'm going to be drinking myself silly as they fuck up 2018 and then go on to nominate Cory fucking Booker or some shit in 2020. I hope you all have a lot of fun watching the party implode, because I won't.

>Did he or did he not have a huge popular support among white working class through focus on economics,

He did in the primaries among democrat whites but that is different to being able to compete for votes outside the primaries and working class whites have cottoned on to just how much they are hated. Lets not forget Trump had a lot going against him and despite what the shills say a large part of why he won was because of the deficiencies in his counterparts (their open hate of whites) and his open refusal to engage in anti white id pol like many cuckservatives do for some reason.

Voters were 73% white. 75% in red states. 68% in. blue states. 78% in swing states.
69% of white people in red states voted for Trump. 55% in swing states. Only 46% in blue states. Trump also did a lot better with non-whites in red and swing states than in the national average due to them voting almost 95% blue in blue states.

>with president Trump's flailing
These people can literally not stop themselves from being petty children

But why though?

user, please don't vote for the Democrats as long as they stay this fucked. Trump winning will reform the Republican party and so will Democrats losing reform the Democrats. Let Democrats become more reasonable again. No more gun bans, no hyper immigration, just pro social policies.

Nice try, Brockpuppet. Back to your Discord.

I csn kinda understand him. The Democrats used to be the social party while Republicans were more the party for the upper-middle class. Nowadays, Democrats are the party for the crazy and the donors.

>I'm pretty far to the left
but why? I was centre left until 2015. It is undeniable that the west is dying and that our insitutions are imploding right before our eyes and after 2 years of sincere and impartial investigation I place the blame fully on left id pol and the philosophic underpinning therein. The is no reason to be left unless you want to plunder the white middle class and then watch the west burn. if you are white and want to have children why would you even consider being left? If you are non white and non racist then why would you consider being left? I will go as far as to say that the left is evil and it has potential to be genocidal and we are already in the danger point right now.

>constitutional government is wanting a government overstep its bounds

take your two cents

Yeah and both parties are rotten to the core. The elite in almost all western countries are globalist and could care less about national institutions except to further their aims. We have no equivalent to the Japanese elite etc. Our elite hold us in contempt.
Essentially the social contract has been broken.
I had hopes Trump could change things but it looks like his effect will be minimal, though he did scare the shit out of ((them)) for a bit.

>not about comey, insiders, corruption, emails et cetera

They can't ignore the corruption. In order to do that without admitting wrongdoing they must split into groups of admitters and deniers of clinton foundation human trafficking. Pizzagate is the razors edge. Every pro trump person knows its true because the fbi discloses pizzagate material. Pizzagate deniers are then forced into the party of identity politics because it's the remainder, the outlying group of fact denyjng weirdos.

Their hands are tied. If they deny pizzagate they will keep losing, if they admit that democrats love child sex slaves and engage in child abuse and human trafficking then they will lose. Either way they lose, and renaming their party wont work like it did after the civil war. Copying Trump's economic based campaign will also backfire on them. There is nothing new here, pocahontas and bernie are corrupt and making them the face of this dialog is like pulling a coffin lid over their own live grave.

The democrats still can't do or say anything without Queen Hillary's approval.

I doubt that. She was just a front woman for ((oligarchic)) interest groups.

wow you managed to fit a lot of racist channist jargon into that post im rly impressed comrade! bash the fash!

US whites won't be a minority for 2 more decades minimum, and even then we'll be the strongest voter bloc.

>Nancy Pelosi and Charles E. Schumer
when will these dark wizards simply die and leave us in peace?

>DNC is Americas last hope for a constitutional government

yeah all that communism they're pushing is great for our constitutional system

you fucking putz

she died, the one playing her is a clone

Nah you are missing core points.
1: whites are divided ~60/40
2: 'Whites' in the US as measured by the census are not white pre se as they also include MENA, Jews and others however they do not consider themselves white and indeed hate whites
3: elections are won through the EC and key states like florida and texas will be blue forever within 10 years due to mass immigration and the cohorts of non white demographics coming of voting age soon in those states

Gen Z onwards, whites are going to vote as a bloc as well. If Trump reforms immigration to make it mostly whites, then the country might just end up permanently Republican.

>failed to articulate a strong, bold economic program [and] failed to communicate our values to show that we were on the side of working people, not the special interests
They literally plan to change nothing but rhetoric and say that they've done that "reflection" that places like Fox have wondered why they never did.

forgot pic

Notice how Asian boys are right wing. There will be division within the non-white coalition as blacks and hispanics compete for dominance and asians get sick of it and move right eventually. Or at least become centrist.

OMG why have we overused the word retard because this is where it's needed most, describing this retard. Wot a spaz.

Claim "The Better Deal" is racist and intentionally helping whites only because they're voting for Trump. Go from there.

what in Christ's name are you talking about? They're trying to impeach a democratically elected president because he says things that hurt their feelings

extremely well said
5* post

Globalism is the worst crime in history.
We should be executing them ALL.

They will lose because they will come back with identity politics. They can't afford not to.

They're not getting off. Bernie Sanders said it best... They don't care if they crash as long as they have a first class seat.

He was talking about the blacks and Mexicans.

Black and Mexican establishment are happy with their fiefdoms in California, Illinois, New York, etc.

In the long term, the POCs don't care if they lose out because they think they'll be the majority in like 10-15 years.

Let's be honest: both parties are for the crazy and the donors.

Democrats need to drop the corporate centrist bullshit and they might have a chance. But as long as they stay the party of the status quo, they'll never win again.

The underlying reason for the hostility is that President Trump is not corrupted by globalism and he loves his country.

>cut the corporate centrist bullshit

Cut the Corporate shit, I agree with. But I'd honestly like to see someone like Tulsi or Webb be the DNC frontrunner, but that won't fucking happen ever.

Doing God's work user. Thank you for your service

Applying those numbers to 2016, splitting the votes 50/50 male/female and applying asian numbers to "and Other."
>whites 78% Trump
>blacks 12.5% Trump
>hispanic 26% Trump
>asian 38.5 % Trump

Trump = 80,619,259
Hillary = 49,495,708
Trump wins popular vote 62% versus Hillary's 38%

GENERATION Z WILL SAVE US ALL.

You don't have to, they'll never leave. The DNC elite fanned the flames of this revolting garbage for a decade now. They weren't counting on Trump upsetting their plans. They know they have to rebrand but it's too late, their brainwashed marxist pawns won't let them rebrand. The inmates run the asylum and Crying Chuck or his crypto-kike ilk will never get to steal Trump's agenda for more than a few days at a time before the mobs of screeching blue-haird MtF tranny communists drag them back to this hill

I envy those yous desu senpai.

>GENERATION Z WILL SAVE US ALL.
You fail to account for whites falling relative proportion of the total population and mass non white immigration

>Spend half a century trying to kill all meaning and intent of Constitutional law by creating the "living document" lie. Leading to a scenario where the constitution is routinely usurped by current cultural norms.
"We leftists are the true constitutionalists!"

they're still pushing "progressivism", which is anti-white and anti-male to the core. until they cut that shit out, they're still going to be the regional party of a handful of cities.

not taking sides, just stating facts.

It's not the identity politics, it's the anti-industry/business angle that will kill the democrats. No matter if Trump gets what he wants or not, his existence on the white house makes the economy boom and makes unemployment at record lows. If this economy can even slightly hold for 2 years than everyone will immediately shift from hating Trumps outbursts to acting as if they loved his outbursts and laugh.

Economy is why Trump won and Hillary/Democrats lost, and it will happen again

living document is not a lie your retard. The supreme court literally interprets what the document means you retard

>falling relative proportion
Won't happen before Gen Z is old enough to vote.

>mass non white immigration
This is still something that could be contained. With Trumps wall, deportations, and refugee caps, current demographic trends could be halted if not reversed. I'm not suggesting it's a done deal, but if whites are pushed into a voting block today, and stop the spill of beaners into the country today, gen Z's relative conservatism could pull the country even further away from the left.

you sound like cancer

Trump needs to get on voting ID laws immediately. I can not find right now but I read and article about non citizen drivers liscences given in Cali from January to July of this year and it was some absurd amount close to 900,000 dls given out to non citizens. A way to really level the playing field is voter laws.

>This is still something that could be contained. With Trumps wall, deportations, and refugee caps, current demographic trends could be halted if not reversed. I'm not suggesting it's a done deal, but if whites are pushed into a voting block today, and stop the spill of beaners into the country today, gen Z's relative conservatism could pull the country even further away from the left.

M8 it is my dream for it to be so, but things dont look good. We need a major disruption to unite the white. Just saying.

Cory Booker will never defeat Trump. The only possible candidate I'm worried about got kicked out of DNC nomination last year.

>Federal Voter ID requirements
>posts with a Confederate flag
Literally state's rights, you faggot.

If they go for a non establishment figure like Tulsi Gabbard they will have a shot as she seems like she will not tolerate too much anti white id pol. But she is too clean and (((they))) will not be able to control her so (((they))) will not field her is my guess, she seems like she could be a leftist populist and that makes her dangerous to the establishment.

You are the reason the DNC is dying and you don't even get it

The only way to destroy the left entirely is to take it at a local level as this is the only place they really hold any power. They show up at town halls, install mayors, councilmen and school superintendents. They did their enemies locally and all the funds move upward. The right side generally relies on family ties and already established businesses. If we start to play their game and flex our power locally, what's left of them will eat each other alive. Keep in mind that the narrative becomes more general the higher up the chain you go and also more difficult to manage.

Good point. they have left themselves vulnerable due to their reliance on id pol. We just got a hope they keep pushing id pol - it looks like they are.

Help America Vote Act
> Defund states

Another example of federal voter id issues

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/08/24/another-blow-to-voter-id-laws-and-the-trump-justice-department/

((you))

>
Sick to look at on every level. Who can blame Bill for fucking any and everything else.

keep them on it so they lose again.
Libtards and republicunts are terrible people that need to be cast out. republicunts are only a fraction better

>DNC is fucking dead. When they threatened that judge to dismiss the DNC fraud lawsuit they lost all the berntards.
Even in the dismissal the judge pointed out the DNC was acting in bad faith toward to Sanders supporters.
>For their part, the DNC and Wasserman Schultz have characterized the DNC charter’s promise
of “impartiality and evenhandedness” as a mere political promise——political rhetoric that is not enforceable in federal courts. The Court does not accept this trivialization of the DNC’s governing principles. While it may be true in the abstract that the DNC has the right to have its delegates “go into back rooms like they used to and smoke cigars and pick the candidate that
way,” DE 54, at 36:22-24, the DNC, through its charter, has committed itself to a higher principle. Nevertheless, it is apparent that these Plaintiffs cannot satisfy Lujan’s test, and therefore lack standing to assert Count V of the First Amended Complaint (DE 8)
jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/62-D.E.-62-Ord-of-Dismissal-8-25-17.pdf
^Pg. 15
It's only because of our flawed legal system that doesn't recognize corruption as a legal injury did they get away with it,

Youre doing God's work user.

All we have to do is keep driving them to the left until even the most liberal celebrity is considered a Nazi bigot. This will just continue to Red Pill more people and bring them into our arms and we will continue to win the Rust Belt and thus the presidency.

Identity politics of the left is our greatest advantage over them if we continue to use it strategically like we have been

1 your wasting time of people who have legit complaints.
2 your wasting time of people who want to just do their job and live on with their daily life. Youre gonna get some white guy fired from his JAY-OH-BEE
3 your wasting your own time you sad pathetic loser

i honestly think they climbed so far up mt. stupid that they cannot climb down