What we can do to her Sup Forums ?

what we can do to her Sup Forums ?

She just says what every woman thinks, at least she´s honest.

No seriously, contact her employer with this, contact the authorities over her abusing her man, stuff like that. Cunt should suffer.

She will probably get raped by some crazy Pajeet someday. Who cares at all what feminists say.

She's Indian, that's more than enough punishment for her.

SAVE US, BASED ISLAM

kek.
i have that same thought very often when interacting with these type of people.

"they're dogshit- when i wake up tomorrow im not them- i win"

She is triggered 24/7, living in a hell of her own creation

or just send her back to india and let the pajeets rape her to death.

>Indian
Nothing her husband isn't already doing to her every day.

>feminists don't hate me-

just hit her with every anti woman joke on her account that you can muster up. It isnt about Quality but quantity when dealing with women.
Dont take her seriously and bant her to death. If enough do it Shell regrett it tomorrow

Probably a Sup Forums account

Convert to Islam and stone her to death

Looks like somebody got cheated on by Tyrone again.

Islamisation will take care of that.

>Amala Suman
Report this to her local imam

Buy her a one way ticket to Sweden and tell her to run for office.

THIS

>Utter complete retards doesn't realize it was specifically meant to trigger them as much as possible
>"""""Whites""""""" falling for a paneer roastie shitposting THIS Hard
The lollz at the end should be a clue, you complete low IQ niggers

Promote. Spread. Increase the hate. Through this, the fire rises.

Let us create a world of endless, heartless, randomized killings, until the whole edifice burns and collapses under the weight of its own delusions.

>those are the same beings that start screaming their lungs out as a primal reaction when in danger , waiting for a male to solve it.

>>Utter complete retards doesn't realize it was specifically meant to trigger them as much as possible
What are you even talking about? Everyone here knows that this post was meant to piss them off, we just wanna see if it's possible to ruin her life over it. I think you are taking it the most seriously out of everyone here.

>translation:please i want a real man to put me back in my place, i BEG YOU , REAL MAN COME AND SAVE ME FROM MYSELF

NYPA

noncountry bringing the heat

Is that a pooinloo?

Anyone with FB care to find her profile?

I foresee much shitposting

FOR KEKS :D

Soooo... Slap? Rape? Both? Throw faeces at her in the street?

Wait... I got it...

Wire her husband with explosives that detonate the moment she commands him to do something for her!

If that is not a moment of pure genius, then you're all dog farts

>what (((she))) doesn't know is that she just posted a "get out of jail free" card for anyone that wants to rape her for real

There's a lot of women who think that. Fucking cunts who treat their men as moneymaking machines and don't let them have lives, keeping them at home by blowjobs.

If someone were to rape her, and showed the authorities this screenshot, they'd get off scot free wouldn't they?

Share it, send it to the police.

this