Abortion seems wrong, but it's for the best

Why the FUCK would you be against abortion, Sup Forums? Do you really want to see more fucked-up kids raised by selfish, degenerate, narcissistic parents who would otherwise have chosen to abort them given the option? Do you wants those people to pass on their genes?

I say let them do it! Raising kids is an enormous responsibility, and the people who can't handle it shouldn't have children. It's better for the children

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RldK78gPrtw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrpolen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do you really want people struggling through life. Getting rejected by women, working hard, getting hurt, getting sick? Life is hard, how can you be against getting rid of the human race? It's better for the human race to wipe them all out.

ppl are too dumb to think about it just give up already

Dude, abortion is literally a self-imposed eugenics program, I just don't want people with nigger mentality passing on their genes, I want humanity to move forward

Oreo.jpg

Early abortion is okay
Late abortion is a no-no

It's as simple as that, I don't understand why people keep arguing over this

anyone who willingly murders their child is either a denerate or a nigger - neither sould spread their shit genes

Double this. I also have several ideas of how to make children better and happier.
- Mandatory exams in children psychology and pediatry for parents. If not passed - abortion or breeding restrictions.
- Mandatory DNA test for child. It solves many problems: if your a husband and its not your child - abortion and sterilisation for woman; if there is a genetic defect - abortion; if child is racemixed - abortion and sterilization for woman.
- If divorse happens the one who initiated divorse lost custody rughts and have to pay alimony.

Having a bunch of anxiety and depression ridden women is good?

Go clean a toilet and stop worrying about what gets flushed.

I"m 100% for abortion.

Niggers in the US are the primary recepients of abortions. Without abortions, the crime rate would be much higher, and there would be even more niggers running around.

Its the only thing I agree with libtards with, and I even give money to abortion causes when I can.

Blacks are so stupid that they can't even see that liberals are killing them off before they are born. White liberals are doing more for white supremesy than any altright fag ever could.

>You shalt not murder
>You shalt murder niggers and jews

The fact it's kept niggers as a permanent sub group and not a bigger ethnic group here is it's only good selling point. Well to do intelligent blacks (little as they are) don't kill there own kids.

Id back early termination, that late term shit is what's barbaric yet what the left wants to protect.

Most abortions are black kids.

People's mentality will change if abortion is out of the question besides cases of rape/health complications. If government and insurance allow people to be short-minded, yes, they will end up screwing over themselves and their offspring.

>Abortion seems wrong,
Uhm, yes, because it's murder, you ignorant fucktard.

Neither of which you'd be unhappy to see stop reproducing, so what's the problem?

I'm against abortion. It's wrong, and that's all there is too it. The fetus is a human life and no human should have the right to end another life purely for the sake of convenience.

We should be doing everything we can to invest in a functional and desirable foster care system that gives unwanted children a fair chance at life. We should also invest heavily in making contraceptives available. I would even go so far as to say we should put birth control in tap water and make people pay to take a parenting class before they can have a kid. It would prevent the vast majority of unfit parents from ever reproducing.

>Late abortion is a no-no
Let me play devil's advocate here: It's not pretty, but it's only a brief moment of pain and the kid is dead, it probably isn't even conscious yet, no more than an adult animal. Now consider the alternative, imagine the damage and pain that the non-aborted child (of parents who would've aborted if it were legal) is likely going to cause to himself and to society throughout his life. Now imagine millions of these kids. Weight up the options. Prevention is better than cure.

I'm not against abortion itself on moral grounds, rather the moral implications or the effect it has on the way people perceive the world.

The mentally unstable can be utilised if we allow ourselves to treat them differently. Give them less freedom and put them to fitting tasks

/thread

Abortion should be kill the mother after the baby is born, and use her body as dog food.

>the moral implications or the effect it has on the way people perceive the world.
What would they be?

Kek, and what about the kid?

>we should make abortion illegal.
>MFW all the kids in America belong to the same 10% of guys

Pepe agrees

>abandoning your morals and basic appreciation of the inherent value of human life for the sake of convenience

I thought Poland was supposed to be the saviour of western civilization?

I don't speak for all Polish people

Also, it's not about convenience, it about the advancement of the human race (=the white race), which the opposite of degeneracy. And you can easily make the case that preventing unwanted babies from being born is the more moral option

Me neither.

Prob so political parties can pretend they are in disagreement on issues.

>Self imposed eugenics, I want humanity to move forward
Your a slav though, if you truly believed in what you say, you'd have your people give back prussia and all the land stolen by poland. Germans invented a majority of todays inventions, thats more than you can say for the polish people.

Having sex is an enormous responsibility. Your body isn't a playground and your actions have serious consequences. Giving women the choice to go back on their bad decision because 'muh body, muh rules' instead of promoting contraceptives and sex after wed-lock is absolutely degenerate. As far as I'm concerned, there needs to be a line in the sand when it comes to abortion; life begins at conception.

Once life has started, ending that life is murder.
The real question is when does life officially begin. Once life has begun killing it is wrong.

kys retard
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RldK78gPrtw

This.

GIVE BACK PRUSSIA AND DANZIG, POLAND!

HAHAHHAHA.
Not only what you're saying is extremely stupid, it's also illogical as fuck.
Most "Prussians" and in fact most of Eastern Germans in general is indistinguishable genetically from Poles, because they simply are Poles, germanized in a couple of centuries.
And "Prussia" was literally created by us in 1525, to be our permanent vassal and servant.

ok
lets be real

a fetus nor a 1 year old child is that cognitively equiped to have a theory of mind

in saying that, why should the value of an unborn life that is not aware that its alive, be placed above those that are already alive?

like yeah its tragic, but whats more tragic?

that child then goes through a shitty life because either parents fucked up or anent willing to raise it correctly.

abortion is fine as long as its forced on niggers and hispanics. whites it needs to be illegal for

I saw my baby momma's ultrasound at 3 months. The whole body was formed already and the fetus is kicking its feet.

I have changed my mined and am now Pro Life. Many I was so wrong before it makes me sad.

unless the white whore is having a nigger or hispanic "baby" then that shitlet needs to be salted and ripped out

Pic related you massive faggots

why were you not aborted? are you not glad you got to chance to come here and shill for abortion? why would you deny that chance to another?

you're retarded. you being here is proof you need that killing people before they are adults is bad. you wion the sperm fertalize the egg lottery. then you won the egg attaching to womb lottery. then you wont the nothing bad happening during pregancy and mother not aborting me lottery. then you won the birthed lottery

how about people think before they have unprotected sex? We live in a time that people have so many options to stop them having kids

It's probably low too but what about the % of women that protected themselves and still got preggo ?

I don't necessarily agree with the Satan, demons and sacrifice stuff, but there are some other very good nuggets of arguments in that pic.

Abortion of white people should be illegal

jews are for your abortion and the end of the white race

that would still fall under any of those other reasons

I encourage abortion of rape babies, mixed race mongrels.

It's great because regardless of what you think about abortion, no one can deny that at the very least symbolically it's incredibly fucked up.

wrong, its the poles who have the slight german ancestory, where the gemans in general have literally no slav genetics at all.

Something women never talk about, how painful it is getting an abortions. It's painful.

do you also support the killing of babies that were the result of rape or of mixed race after they are born, or is it only okay when they are in the womb?

Abortion paid for by the parents should always be legal.
This would be for the best so people wont have to raise a child they are not ready for or are not willing to raise.

Abortions funded by the state in case of rape, incest, or any disabillities.
I think a case could be made to make all first abortions state funded aswell.

Is it morally wrong to abort an otherwise healthy child? Absolutely.
And thats why the first abortion should be an eye opener to those who take that measure.
But its even more retarded to have bad parents raising a kid they dont want.

Probably "socio-economic" reasons. Most people who use protection are smart enough to realize they're not ready for a child financially. Shit still happens though, and since no birth control is 100% effective, you get that slim chance of a baby.
I'm not sure where I stand on abortion for those cases. You just end up with parents applying for welfare so they can keep the child alive. Or sending it to the adoption center in the case somebody does want to adopt it, as well as a potentially shitty life for the child where both parents are constantly struggling to raise them without a well paying job.
Of course, all of this could easily be negated by simply choosing not to have sex, but that's not something any society could reliably control, even with sex-ed.

doesnt count if a nigger is getting aborted

this

Are you really that delusional? What do you think happened to all those Slavic inhabitants of today's eastern Germany? They magically disappeared?

Well it is wrong,you Moloch worshiping dogs
Why should that person be killed? Becuz her mother can't take responsibility for her slut lifestyle?
>but muh rape
Send the child to a adoption center
>but muh body muh choice
GG,but that person growing in you isn't part of your body anymore after conception
Babies body,babies choice

>we live in a age where the miracle of life is snuffed out in favor of vanity and degenerate,responsibility free lifestyles
>mfw

it's simple. Keep encouraging it for niggers and spics, while the white woman should feel pressured into keeping a baby. They aren't people anyway, so abortion isn't murder for them!

Sterilization should be mandatory with every abortion.

Beat me to it

Im enlightened now, unironically, hate niggers but never thought about it in this way

Not even to mention things like Ruhrpolen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrpolen
and kidnapping of Polish children by Nazis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

Germans at this point are almost more Slavic than they are Germanic, kek.

Their lives are ruined the second they are conceived by these irresponsible parents.
So do you let them suffer the consequenses of it for the rest of their live or do you just end it?

And life is no big miracle, any retarded fucking couple can create life.

Im against abortion because I'm pro-child slavery/labour.

>i have the right to decide who lives and who dies
It isn't irony that pro-abortionists would have a god complex.

You are to blinded by hate to see the bigger picture.
What a nihilistic chump you are
>dur life sucks why let them live

>Their lives are ruined the second they are conceived by these irresponsible parents.
So the child deserves death for the faults of their parents?....ok

>So do you let them suffer the consequenses of it for the rest of their live or do you just end it?
Yeah,life is hard and full of hardship, who would have though

>And life is no big miracle, any retarded fucking couple can create life.
>life isn't a miracle
>life is the magic nonsense in this otherwise logical and dead cold reality
Just because the progenitors are imbeciles doesn't lessen the sanctity of new found life

There is no god, we can decide for ourselves.
Do we allow every burden on society to be born or do we nip the problems in the butt.

your from poland, this is b8.

I started taking the abortion debate in a different direction with people when I noticed something. I keep seeing friends posting pro-choice "my body my choice" bullshit out of one side of their mouth while posting anti-suicide bullshit out of the other. It's the same damn argument, "My body my choice" so how is it ok to allow abortion but not suicide?

Humans are the only species I am aware of that destroys their young out of convenience. If our women cannot fulfill their critical duty to our species of propagating and nurturing its future we are going to see a future steeped in pathology. Infanticide is the chief sign of a dying, truly symptomatic society.

it all really depends on the degeneracy of the parents.

I'd be all for abortion if condoms and morning after pills didn't exist, but since they do it makes 0 sense to allow abortions to be legal. There is actual no reason for it other than fulfilling the deep seeded disgusting fetish evil women have for killing their own children. It's so ironic and cool cause a mom is supposed to love her offspring more than anything but like instead I'm killing it xD isn't that just so socially marxist and ironic you guys xDddd

>wrong
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY
t. amerinigger

Also by your logic you should give away your southern land to spics

quit putting benis in bagina before marriage and it's not a problem. the west has no willpower, so this is asking the impossible.

Putting to sleep cripples would also be for the best. Doesn't mean killing cripples is moral.

Who is the arbiter on when a pregnancy is early term vs late term. Last thing I want is the government deciding when it is ok to kill babies. Abortion in general is selfish, and fucked up

They still have 9 fucking kids because they dont know what birth control is and eventually try to keep the father around by keeping the baby. Hardly going to keep crime rates down

>let me tell you about the history, people and genetics of your country
>MUH GROßDEUTCHEN SIEG HITLER!!! AM I COOL NOW MOM?
americans truly are the worst posters

There is nothing wrong with abortion. The child is living rent-free in free womb, leeching off the mother. This is clearly a violation of the NAP, justifying retaliation.

Don't forget the fact that we have an overpopulation problem.

I agree but only if it's post birth abortion up to the age of 25.

The main argument for abortion is that more black babies are aborted than born.

The problem with abortion is that niggers still have 5 or 6 kids despite all the babies they terminate. Whites end up with 0-2 kids but if abortion were illegal we'd go back to having 3-4. We were more competitive before abortion was made legal. Ideally, we should ban it for whites allow it for the lesser races.

>more black babies are aborted than born

that can't be true...

>raised by selfish, degenerate, narcissistic parents who would otherwise have chosen to abort them given the option

ADOPTION

If abortion is illegal there is nothing to stop black babies from being born

This 2bh abort all niggers