Why are American houses so shit?

Why are American houses so shit?

They value size over sustainability.

I doubt that they're worse than australian buildings.

3rd world dumb smelly scum

How many people you know living in a fucking castle?

I've been to Britain, your houses are garbage Nigel.

Thatched roofs? Really?

we all live in castles

>he doesn't live in a castle

Americans never had to deal with mongolians and therefore learnt not the lessons that castellation taught us. I actually agree with the yanks on this one build it cheap and you won't feel a need to keep maintaining it, when the damp sets in rebuild a new.

just like american women :^)

calling your british cucksheds Houses is a disgrace to White culture
Go murder Londonistan if you want to be taken seriously again

>THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST
CHECK AND KEK

Thatch costs serious money to maintain and insure. Youre just jealous you can't afford a dry grass roof

everybody has a castle here dude

Refugees

Destruction of said houses circulates currency.

oh shit i didnt notice my own digits

Americans don't build their own houses privately. You have large scale building projects by (((developers))) who are on the brink of bankruptcy. All the money is borrowed, so the developer has to cut corners everywhere. This is how you get paper houses in the middle of nowhere, built by clueless Aztecs.

Don't lie to them. Pic related is an average lower middle class Canadian home.

If you are going to die of obesity or heart disease by 30 and your home blown away every few years or so, why even bother spending that much.

How stupid can you even be to use literal cardboard for the walls of your home?

Castles have outside areas with housing for citizens. Also many of the, have systems of tunnels so that persons of interest and many civilians can either be smuggled or hidden from enemy armies.
A castle is meant to be a stronghold, and as such problems such as this one are always factored in in its construction

Real estate developers who build these homes are perpetually on the bring of bankruptcy. They are 100% leveraged so they need to build fast and cheap.

Nice try, this is the average lower class house in the UK. I myself live in one twice this size

Because they are built for single generations, and then to be torn down. It's a cultural thing I guess.

The nicer the house, the more they tax you. Same functionality, same space, pure aesthetics = jews steal more money from you.

Our women are bulking for Fimbulwinter. We'll see whom has the last laugh once the snow doesnt stop falling.

Quite a few. Castles aren't really expensive to buy, but they cost tons of cash and time in upkeep. You really have to be a love the castle and its history if you're going to live in it.

a fucking potato

Nah, Some of them are pretty nice.

T works residential construction

I tell women, I'm not fat, I'm prepping for the coming famine.

Yes that is a "Pied Piper" tee shirt.

We start a fire in one building in london and your whole city burns down

Because they make their houses out of paper thin wood

TOP KEK you don't live in a castle?
>pics of mine

Sup Forums trulyis the best source of these shitty but at the same time awsome drwaings and edits

Everyone I know lives in castles... Except that one guy who has a private island, he has a mansion on wheels to move around his island when he gets bored of the view, not very defensible.

Here's the dog house in my guarden btw

forgot to atatch file

>Doghouse doesn't even have a moat
Man, all those refugees are really forcing you to downgrade your living standard on your side of the Oresund, huh?

Based potato!