Did we make negative progress since the 90s?

Did we make negative progress since the 90s?

In the 90s, no hot chicks were wearing bras. You could see those beautiful things bouncing everywhere, you could see the nipples.

Example:
Jennifer Aniston in friends
Any Spice Girls music videos (pic related)

What happened? Why are millenials more prude? They have less sex than previous generations, they ain't showing nips, they all wearing bras, etc.

Yes. I blame American conservatism and FOX News

From my perspective IRL it was always old hags and ugly women who dressed like whores. Pretty girls always wore modest clothing.

I saw a girl in the city a few months ago wearing tights as pants and I could make out her clit

Girls can go topless in Toronto since the 90s

>Why are millenials more prude?
They are uglier.

happens all the time where I am its an ocean of cameltoe

>when a girl takes off her shirt or bra and the tits bounce out for the first time

chicks still have sex
they just all fuck niggers now wite boi

Why do you want your women less pure?
Why do you come to this board if you aren't a conservative?

>make negative progress
the word is "regress"

I disagree, I think they're hotter.

The whole millenials having less sex stat is a manipulation of facts. The truth is millenial men are having less sex while millenial women are having more, with fewer men. 80/20 rule.

>more uglier

i don't think i've seen a chick wearing a bra all summer. last summmer either, for that matter. get out of the house more, user

Are you joking? Modern women are all eyebrows, nose rings and fuck-me red lipstick. They look like trannies.

Really? Where do you live?

one of the larger cities on the east coast

braless summer has been a thing here for a few years now. warms an old man's heart

Source?

/r9k/

his ass

American conservatism is the worst crime in the universe. Think about the war on drugs! American conservatives spoil everything. Those assholes need a big dose of acid.