Thoughts on this

Other urls found in this thread:

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M&t=450s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on how you define rise and decay.

Pretty much true.

Just look at the mennonites in Bolivia thread. Super religious christian white people having 8 children per woman starting to become a serious ethnic group in Bolivia.

A dozen post wall feminist women where I work, 3 kids.

It's true. Our salvation will only arise if we return to God and Emperor

Modern Christians are the biggest group of cucks on this planet, so I wouldn't say this is true at all. If you meet any non-cucked race realist nationalist, chances of him being Christian is almost 0%.

>Bolivia
link?

Sup Forums needs to start reading more Kuehnelt-Leddihn in general. Liberty or Equality is a great place to start, fags. Get to it.

Europe was best thousands of years ago, so wrong on both counts

is by modern christian you mean the progressive and liberal christianity then you are right, people who follow this are not christians

when?

he is woke

100% a lie and Jewish as fuck.

1. Rome = Republic

2. Progressives have Christian morals without the sexual hang ups

3. They killed our Gods and replaced it with a slave cult that turned people into peasant slaves to degenerate monarchies. Years and years of war and demoralization, dark ages, losing our greatest works, borrowing them back from fucking Muslims because the philosophers had to run away to Persia during Christian purges of anything not worshiping an evil dead hippie kike.

Everything good we have today came with the fall of power in monarchy and church.

Everything bad we have today came with the rise of the Rothschild empire and introduction of Marxist egalitarian cult that copied early Christian genocides of native European culture.

We lost our history, our family, our blood bond, and finally our land and women thanks to the pacificiation of the Jesus attitude toward subhumans and globalism (spreading the faith)

>99% of Christians aren't REAL Christians
>only my narrow definition of Christianity is TRUE Christianity
Alright, faggot. Stop larping. Europeans only did what every nation in the history of humanity has done, which is expand as much as they could get away with. Europeans just happened to be better than everyone else at it, but this was because of their racial superiority, not because of some childish collection of desert fairy tales. If anything it was Christianity, with its morals of turning the other cheek and victim worship, which caused the west to decay.

obviously europe was best when everyone lived in mud huts!

This. The only ''redpilled Christians'' that may exist are on Sup Forums. Christianity is not the magic that made Europeans great, it was the blood.

>dark ages
myth

>They killed our Gods
literally who?

>Everything bad we have today came with the rise of the Rothschild
stop thinking that edgy youtube videos are a good source for this one

>Everything good we have today came with the fall of power in monarchy and church.

Ehh.. with the fall of monarchy and the church
came democracy? Liberalism? Also nazism and communism rose almost as a replacement for religion, look how that turned out.

>Our Gods
>flag
SHIIIIIIEEET Jamal. That LARP
Stop appropriating nigger history nigger, or lack there of.

lol

Fucking retarded. Any european nation of worth inherited everything from the romans and greeks in one way or another. Christianity and Monarchy was how this new found lineage and power was shelled out amongst the upper class.

Except most Christians in the world don't swallow the progressive heresy, first and foremost it's a Western phenomenon that's rooted in a secular current. You anons should read Ressentment by Scheler, he wasn't a Christian but demolished the Nietzschean narrative of a weak/resentful Christianity

Christianity & monarchy led to republicanism, progressivism and godlessness you retard

Alright faggot. Stop worshipping your race and taking pride in others achievements, we all know you have achieved nothing yourself.

>If anything it was Christianity, with its morals of turning the other cheek and victim worship, which caused the west to decay.

You are tipping your fedora so hard it's laughable. Christianity is not this weak religion.
They stood against the muslims and saved the western world mutliple times. And european monks have done more for europe than you think.

Luke 22:36 ..and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

The "rise" of Europe was during The Dark Ages - over 4 centuries where there was zero scientific progress and a guilded age worse than this world had ever seen at the hands of a backward religion.

The only thing that saved Europe, and the rest the world, was when the age of enlightenment occurred and scientific progress was reborn.

That is exactly what is happening now in America with the relgious right getting involved in politics back in the 50s and 60s and forcing their way into changing secular law (the basis of America) into something way more destructive. They want to change America into more of a Theology than a Republic, which would bring forth another Dark Ages.

In other words, whenever a religion gains ascendency, the nation suffers.

Good argument. Sven..you totally convinced me

so christianity and the church had not a single fucking thing to do building the western civilisation, is that what you believe

>le Dark Ages xD
Where did you come from user? I remember there was a time on Sup Forums when people only brought up the ebil Dark Ages as a meme

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

>Stop worshipping your race and taking pride in others achievements, we all know you have achieved nothing yourself.
You're a disgrace to your forefathers

Christianity is good because Europeans are genetically superior you autistic retard

t. an atheist

i'm proud of my forefathers, i don't worship them like you

Id swap out republicanism, we dont have republics, they guarantee rights, we have "democracy" or more direct, we have "an open society"

>"Jesus was a dead kike on a stick lel!"
>Jesus spends the whole Gospel narrative railing against the Pharisees, the literal ancestors to the Talmudic Rabbis

Christianity is anti-white. Stop being a coalburner of the soul

im guessing that's why your inferior ancestors left europe?

You're mad
Your confusing an ideology with an institution.

>Read a book

This is false because Christianity and Monarchy characterize the late Roman empire and its fall, as well as the later decadent popes and kings which were so terrible at their jobs that their church split and their lands became democratic, which is even worse admittedly.

>Your confusing an ideology with an institution.
I'm not. You're defending an ideology that centers around LARPing as a jew (the REAL ones though!).

Well said

>the sun revolves around the earth
>Europe's rise

>le Hannam

Read him and other so-called 'scholars'. While some of what they say is plausible, the end conclusions are always the same, and can easily be proven wrong.

Religion is not only a means of controlling the weak minded, it's also a means of reducing information. We all know that information is power, and that the church seeks to maintain control by reducing the flow of information that is contradictory to it's belief system. That is what keeps the masses under their sway.

Conservatism is the same way - it seeks to maintain control by reducing freedoms and the flow of information that is usually true and very often contradictory. That's why there is such a strong meme about how education is bad for you - once you are exposed to information, you can't go back.

hmm i have never heard this explanation of the fall of the roman empire

>video is kinda related

youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M&t=450s

thank you

I unironically believe the White European is God's chosen race.

you know the pope who imprisoned Galileo welcome and applauded him at first?

i bet you don't know much about the story

Things were so much better when a majority of europe was poor and illiterate. Based serfs amirite OP?

wait, you mean when we where pagans? OH MAN i miss worshipping trees and sheeit

wtf i love serfdom now

Yeah? Then what happened? Was he persecuted by zealots for his scientific discoveries? Did he spend the rest of his life imprisoned?

Feudalism sure was great, if you were the pope, the king, the duke, the count, etc. If not, your life was nonstop toil and poverty. You're celebrating a time when people were burned alive, drowned and hanged because of hearsay witchcraft accusations.

But he was being rude with his discoveries. No joke, that's their excuse. Don't bother arguing with christcucks, they're barely even human beings.