I think Blacks get too much hate

I think our attention should be drawn towards Muslims, because race cannot be helped and ultimately does not decide behavior. A savage, bigoted, misogynistic religion, along with backwards middle ages traditions, have massively more impact on the behavior of its followers then just skin tone.

We should deport all illegal immigrants and stop taking in so many fucking 'refugees' from the middle east.

And blacks often fit in really well, at least in the UK, and they get far too much shit for the stuff a bunch of Amerifags do.

>because race cannot be helped
It can be helped by purging all who are non-white.

Right but it doesn't dictate your very way of thinking.

I just don't see why minor genetic differences somehow make nig nogs inferior.

>does not decide behavior
You should visit Detroit or Atlanta.

You're clearly a nigger trying to save face lol, fuck off

Enjoy your Somalis and Eritreans

I am a 1488 Anglo fascist, race realist and pray for the day I can join the Crusade against the Jihadis.

However my best mates here in Siberia at the moment include a black Cameroonian lad, a slightly neurotic Jewish lad from NYC, A muslim from Gaza and a Muslim from Indonesia. They are all good, genuine people.

there is only one group that we should be focused on, the group that is responsible for all the other groups.
Cause before effect

How does one discern the individual merit to that of the collective?

> pray for the day I can join the Crusade against the Jihadis.

me too

It's amazing the amount ofnc9gnitive dissonance you people are capable of

You mean the Germans, right? And not the jews that they use as scape goats everything they fuck shit up?

>And not the jews that they use as scape goats...

fuck off nigger

What do you mean by your people? I have travelled extensively in my rather short lifetime and have a very good understanding of the world that surrounds us. There are godo and bad people in all races and countries.

Of all the places I have been it has been Islamic countries that have shown me the best hospitality as their guest. Shit like going to a public event in Morocco where they were worrying about and wanted to sort out the rape and sexual molestation that haunts Morocco. They even openly discussed if it was due to Islam or not. something that could never be discussed in the West.

We are getting the lazy, brutal dregs of their societies who just want gibs. so maybe shut the fuck up and eat another moon pie.

O Father, on behalf of Your Son save us from communism.
Save us from dictatorship.
Protect our nation against paganism.
Save our children from harm.
Help us to see the Light of God.
Open our hearts to the Teachings of Your Son.
Help all Churches to remain true to the Word of God.
We beg you to keep our nations safe from persecution.
Dearest Lord, look upon us with Mercy no matter how we offend You. Jesus, Son of Man, cover us with Your Precious Blood. Save us from the snares of the evil one.
We implore you, dear God, to intervene and stop evil from engulfing the world at this time.
Amen.

blacks are dumb thats why so many of them convert to islam in europe

we should hate muslims and blacks the same way

It should just be focused on leftists/cucked right wing people. By every measure here at least niggers can be made to at least be a non-issue when they don't fall for leftists siren songs

If you think there good and bad then you're not actually a 1488er, you're just jaded

>not an argument

Black hate in the alt right is strictly regional. Other anons from different areas have demographic problems that dont include black people. Here we have a indian problem. However I have never met a local black or Hispanic person that is stereotypically bad nigger or bad spic

What the heck. I saw a merchant in that image. Pol has changed me

There are decent people across all races. My question is when do you start judging by the collective?

None of these people have any intention of migrating/invading my homeland nor do they show me any ill will for being a British Anglo.

don't just tell me what I am and what I am not.

There are decent people across all races. My question is when do you start judging by the collective?

None of these people have any intention of migrating/invading my homeland nor do they show me any ill will for being a British Anglo.

don't just tell me what I am and what I am not. Hitler and the NSDAP held no ill will against that of other races until they provided reason to, and even then (Jews in particular) didn't attack and kill a man for what he was simply born as but the actions he made.

>b-but they're not all bad user

kys

Wel, you know Hitler didon't care about race until he planned on killing all the slav to germanize the lebanstraum and wanted to kill like 80% of the anglos by the end of the war for racial inferiority, and then the whole killing all those jews for being Jewish

You're not really a racist. I think you're probably a very good person deep down, just very confused about history

Nah that's bollocks m8

It's because it's mostly burger posters. Tommies generally avoided the burgers even in ww2 because they were overpaid, loud, egregiously self-assured and unintelligently rasict.

I'll say this about Blacks.

More than any other racial group, they stick up for themselves. They have respect for themselves and don't let other races give them shit. They lobby effectively on their own behalf. At this point they have a pretty significant fraction of white people that identify more with the plight of black people than the plight of white people.