I have a question Sup Forums

I have a question Sup Forums.

When Obama was president there was a mass shooting at least once a month.

How many mass shooting have there been since Trump took office?
I don't think there have been any at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/06/14/steve-scalise-mass-shooting-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

a "mass shooting" by definition is 2+ more people shot

so every day in a major city

bump

There's still nearly daily mass shootings:

www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

You know what I mean.

So one person, armed to the teeth walking into a place with a large group of people and mowing them down is a daily occurrence?

Hmm I don't think so

Theres some graphs that show during Clinton and Obama mass shootings happened alot compared to Bush SR. and GWB

>So one person, armed to the teeth walking into a place with a large group of people and mowing them down is a daily occurrence?
Did you not see the link I posted?

Looks like standard nigger gang violence to me.

What I'm talking about (and if you're having trouble understanding this, get help from an adult) is a lone person with an assault level rifle walking into a school or mall and gunning down innocent people because reasons. Not nigger or "youth" gang violence.

>Jesus titty fucking Christ

Bump

Morons were empowered to do stupid things under Obama as he was their president. Needless to say Trump is nothing like Obama so these things wont happen as easily.

>leafkike shill helping to promote the lying jew narrative that "black gun violence doesn't count."

Fuck off, jew.

Gang violence isn't what I'm talking about

Bumping against retards

The cucks doing that bullshittery were either depressed little homicidal cunts who wanted to fucking end it as quickly as possible and bring others with them or anti-democrat/left protesters. Now the tangerine is in office, they got what they want and now they're just chilling and shit. You gotta take in mind that many mass shootings in the US aren't shown on media too much because it's so fucking common in the United States of "iT's ApArT oF tHe CoNsTiTuTiOn!!!11!!1"

Sit down antifa

How is it that even the young shooters had access to the level of weaponry they had?

There Have Been More Than 150 Mass Shootings in America This Year

fortune.com/2017/06/14/steve-scalise-mass-shooting-2017/

F- trolling BTW

Why did nobody want rid of the Confederate monuments when king ape was president either

all part of the plan to take guns away by swaying public opinion. Trump fucked the plan up to continue it

This was one of the main reasons I voted Trump. Was hoping the false flags would end.

The false flags seem to be in this thread right now.
>DURR there are mass shootings every day
>shows obvious gang shit