BASED KEBAB REMOVERS

>Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic has offered a Serbian passport to a 10-year-old Afghan refugee famous for his artistic talent.
>The Afghan boy, Farhad Nouri, visited the presidential office in Belgrade with his parents and two siblings on Wednesday. Nouri and his family are among several thousands of migrants stranded in various migrant camps across the Balkan country.
>Nouri, also know as "Little Picasso," left Afghanistan two years ago and has been living in Serbia for the last eight months, where he is also attending a drawing course. His parents are hoping to reach Switzerland, despite Balkan states closing their borders to limit the flow of migrants last year.
>"I know for how long you have traveled and that you want to go to Switzerland," Serbian President Vucic said. "But if you decide to stay, we will give you the citizenship now."
dw.com/en/afghan-little-picasso-offered-serbian-citizenship/a-40126804

BASED ORTHODOX KEBAB REMOVERS
This is almost as great as their new Lesbo PM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYOWE221JzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

serbia is a ottoman colony anyways

Trump would probably do the same considering all the based people in his cabinet are now gone.

Afghanis look good in Fedoras, not gonna lie

You realize the Afghan kid made an fund-raiser where he sold his drawings in order to help a Serbian family gather funds for their son's operation?

Plus, they're not even staying because we don't have gibsmedats.

>He sold drawingz and sheeit

By your logic we should invite terrorists who have amazing talents.

>treat women as cattle
>fuck little boys dressed as girls for pleasure
Afghanistan is MGTOW utopia

>invite
He's already here.

>p-please stay here Ahmed, it will be a great PR stunt
>sry senpai, Switzerland has better gibs
Cucked. Nothing new though, see

bahaha retard serbs
coratia is the only kebab remover anyway, not cucked like serbja

oh well,this explains a lot lmao

>p-please let me offer you our citizenship that you're going to deny anyway because it's a great PR stunt
We get 0 refugees and we look good.
You get thousands of them and you look like Mongo- Never mind.

They were literally Ottoman for 400 years doing absolutely nothing untill being freed by Hasburgs

They look even browner then Turks themself

This looks exactly like the der untermensch poster.

pure aryan balkan cigani mixed with turkroaches

quality race material

>We get 0 refugees and we look good.
So I guess the shitskins chimping out in front of our border fence demanding to be let in were ethnic Serbs? Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference, similar food, similar skintone, similar shitty beards, similar habit of mass murdering people.

Here there were a few thousand left and the leftist government said we should build apartments for them. We gathered 10 million signatures in one day and they were all shipped back

youtube.com/watch?v=jYOWE221JzE

Based sons of Alexander. When will you unite with your Bulgarian brethren to form Greater Macedonia-Bulgaria and annex to Serb scum? We need some civilized neighbours on our southern border.

serbs are literally caveman tier

i quess the intelligence of a gorilla is on a par with an average serb, same goes for their mindless agression as well

Based macedonian people.

>Mrnjavčević
They ruled over Bulgarians and Greeks
>They were literally Ottoman for 400 years
Only some regions.
>doing absolutely nothing
Bullshit.
>untill being freed
Bullshit.
>by Hasburgs
hahahahahahahahaha

9/10
Great end.
They were probably Hungarians from Northern Banat. They look like gypsies and act even worse.
>10 million signatures
>1 million Macedonians alive
Really makes me think.

leave it to americans to not understand a basic transactionary argument

>Only some regions
Right, Voivodina was under Ottoman rule for 150 years. Mostly because it wasn't your land and Serbs were settled in there by the Habsburgs.

clearly youve never seen a T*rk

theres only 2 million people in macedonia

has science gone too far?

Vojvodina isn't Serbia you horse-riding goulash muncher.

>mindless agression
>remember your WW1 aggression where au-hun empire fell apart and you even lost vojvodina?
>WW2 aggression from fascist hun on serbia and killing civilians by thousands

And where did you pull your facts about our aggression from? Trying to keep yugoslavia in one piece i guess. Yeah, that was a mistake. I had a hungarian teacher that was cool and one of my best friends is hungarian. But you are on Sup Forums so i shouldn't take you seriously. Not hun as much as wanker(s).

Why so mad Janos, has a Serb taken your gf?

I know, it was historically Hungarian territory.

>fighting as the Ottoman akinji against proper Catholic Croats and Hungarian for centuries
>murdering thousands of Hungarians in 1848-49
>murdering ten thousands of Hungarians and Germans in response to a Hungarian anti-partisan operation gone too far in 1945
Sorry, your score is still higher. Attacking you in 1941 was a mistake though, but maybe you shouldn't have had a coup orchestrated by the eternal Anglo.

brbrb

1:15 who is that qt god damn it that slavic beauty

Those numbers are such bullshit. This was the domain of Mrnjačević family. They couldn't raise 20, let alone 70,000 men, especially when considering plenty of other Serbian feudal lords didn't participate.
Keep in mind that in the same period English and French armies were in low tens of thousands. It's literally impossible. It's also impossible that 800 Turks managed to do anything, even if they attacked at night as the story goes.
Why the fuck would Turks even march to battle if their enemy outnumbered them 20-100 times?

I wish Europeans were more racist

Weren't they all supposed to be super racist not even 10 years ago?

we are racist, in the eastern parts

my fucking sides, god bless you uralic brother
>implying ww1 wasn't all austria's fault
>implying they were wrong to reclaim land they lost just because they were a part of austria