The perfidy of Albion

Why did the British Empire and France declare war on Germany for invading Poland, but not declare war on Russia for invading Poland a fortnight later?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ems_Dispatch).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Britannica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html
archive.is/rkQl7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Russia_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because we had a treaty with Germany and they broke it
and we needed the Russians as an ally, why don'y you read a history book or something

The perfidy of German militarism:

Started the Seven Years' War (the proto-World War) by the invasion of an ally during peacetime by Frederick the Great.

Started the Franco-Prussian War by their disgraceful and provocative behaviour towards France (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ems_Dispatch).

Started the First World War by the Austrian ultimatum, and the invasion of Belgium, which they were deceitfully assuring the British government would never take place until the very moment when it did.

Started the Second World War by unlawful re-armament, the occupation of the Rhineland, the annexation of Czechoslovakia after lying to Chamberlain's face, and the invasion of Poland.

The Prussian spirit is a cancer upon mankind.

>(((british))) and (((french))) banks and (((russian))) revolution
I don't know user.

I don't know, I wonder why?

We didn't have a treaty with Germany. For Christ's sake, don't you know anything about the history of your own people?

We had a treaty with Poland to defend them if they were attacked. We invoked it when Germany attacked them, but not Russia.

Why?

Sup Forums is really this autistic

They declared war but nothing fucking happened as a result, they just dug in.

If USSR invaded Poland there won't be any problem, right?

The Eternal Anglo is a cancer upon mankind

First

Technically speaking you are correct. It would probably be condemned but there was no official obligation to assist Poland if anyone but Germany attacked.

We have contributed more in culture and science than any other European nation, and brought a hundred years of peace and prosperity to Europe. Your statement is demonstrably false.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Britannica

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

We considered war when the USSR invaded Finland. But Germany was considered a more pressing danger at the time.

Chamberlain was based, Churchill was a Jewish puppet piece of shit.

Jews.

Hitler threw the banks out and started printing their own money. That's how he turned the economy around so quickly. Just like every other country that has been invaded in the last hundred years.

“The war wasn’t about abolishing fascism, but to conquer sales markets. We could have, if we had intended so, prevented this war from breaking out without doing one shot, but we didn’t want to.”
– Winston Churchill 1946
“We made a monster, a devil out of Hitler. Therefore we couldn’t disavow it after the war. After all, we mobilized the masses against the devil himself. So we were forced to play our part in this diabolic scenario after the war. In no way we could have pointed out to our people that the war only was an economic preventive measure.”
– James Baker (1992)
“Not the political doctrine of Hitler has hurled us into this war. The reason was the success of his increase in building a new economy. The roots of war were envy, greed and fear.”
– Major General J.F.C. Fuller
“We didn’t go to war in 1939 to save Germany from Hitler…or the continent from fascism. Like in 1914, we went to war for the not lesser noble cause that we couldn’t accept a German hegemony over Europe.”
– Sunday Correspondent, London (17.9.1989)
“The enemy is the German Reich and not Nazism, and those who still haven’t understood this, haven’t understood anything.” – Churchill’s chief counselor Robert Lord Vansittart
“Germany’s unforgivable crime before WW2 was its attempt to loosen its economy out of the world trade system and to build up an independent exchange system from which the world-finance couldn’t profit anymore. …We butchered the wrong pig.”
-Sir Winston Churchill, 1960
World War 1
“Should Germany merchandise (do business) again in the next 50 years we have led this war (WW1) in vain.”
– Winston Churchill 1919
World War 2
“We will force this war upon Hitler, if he wants it or not.”
– Winston Churchill 1936
“Germany becomes too powerful. We have to crush it.”
– Winston Churchill
“This war is an English war and its goal is the destruction of Germany.”
– Winston Churchill 1939

Kike/10

Because the British knew that the Russians were subhuman but foolishly didn't expect the Germans to be subhuman.

Yes,it wouldn't be. Polish-British was against III Reich,not USSR.

Edmund Ironside, Chief of the Imperial General Staff,during inspection of Polish army, even proposed Polish-soviet alliance,but Polish marshal Edward Śmigły-Rydz have declined,saying that alliance with Germany is more preferably than with soviets.

I'm very familiar with your style always posting your Pax Britannica nonsense. I get it, you're a British chauvinist. No amount of Wikipedia articles is ever going to convince me that Britain has been anything other than a divisive force that fans the flames of conflict on the continent for their own economic and political security and then profits from the sidelines. Don't pretend Britain is some angel that has always done its utmost to preserve peace on Earth but meanie France and Germany and Russia had to go and mess up our noble loving ambitions. It's ridiculous. Furthermore If I look at your chart and combine Germany and Austria Hungary (Assuming that most of those inventions are from German Austrians) then I suppose the Germans surpass the English in terms of accomplishment don't they?

Tbh when USSR invaded Poland there was no Poland as a country.

What the hell is this shit? A newest meme from the depths of chauvinistic delusional depths of /brit/? This is cancer.

That's the excuse Stalin gave as well. But we both know that's not expressly true don't we Ivan?

Because we're perfidious cunts trying to keep the Germans or french from being top dogs in Europe.
We fucked up and it cost the world the empire and the spread of communism leading to multiculturalism and 3rd world colonisation of Europe.

>We have contributed more in culture and science than any other European nation

(((Contributions)))
No Nation have kickstarted so powerfull jewish family as Rothschilds

The trouble with you and those like you is that you yourselves, being fervent Nazi sympathizers, Teutophiles, and Anglophobes, fall into your own notion of what is a "chauvinist," but that you think that, because you blindly support the actions of a country that happens not to be your own, it makes you an enlightened cosmopolitan.

I have done nothing but present you with facts. You have not lifted a finger to refute those facts, and so the facts remain.

If we were to combine the accomplishments of Britain with those of America (almost wholly British until the 20th century), Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, whatever conglomerate you could devise would be immeasurably dwarfed.

Because our nation was controled by dirty international jew before our great marechal Petain came to power to save us from these evil kike

"The Rothschilds bought up the British Empire after Waterloo." A simple lie invented in a political pamphlet written in 1847, but still believed in by those whose principal source of historical knowledge is derived from forum posts and Youtube videos.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html

What if we archive that
archive.is/rkQl7

Based Archive bro.

Also, Stalin "only" occupied the bits of Poland that Poland had grabbed off Russia after the Polish–Soviet War, and only after Hitler had overrun most of the country. Stalin could frame it as protecting those bits from Hitler.

>Anglophobe
Don't assume that just because I don't wholeheartedly agree with your British chauvinism that I am an Anglophobe.
>Blindly support
I don't blindly support anyone and no matter how much I like someone I will call out what I feel to be their faults and mistakes.
>Enlightened cosmopolitan
Now I feel insulted. God how I hate that word. I can assure you I'm not a 'cosmopolitan' of ANY kind nor do I plan to ever become one.
>Presented me with nothing but facts
All you have done is boldly claim that Britain provided Europe with '100 years of peace and prosperity' (I still can't even think of one period in European history where Europe has gone 50 years without some kind of war let alone an entire century, excluding post 1945 Europe) all the while taking credit for other nations prosperity. Because I suppose Italy and Germany and France just could't be prosperous on their own without perfect Great Britain 'securing the peace'. Oh and of course you attach a Wikipedia article as if that is some kind of definitive proof that Britain is better than every other European country, it's not by the way.

>The Rothschilds bought up the British Empire after Waterloo
I'am not even talking about.

guess who granted him noble status,also pic related is his career.

>Poland had grabbed off Russia after the Polish–Soviet War.

hahah, anglo even believes his own lies.
We only have retaken our land that Russia took from us in XVIII century.

such a Great ally (((Great Britain))) is,even after 72 years they still love (((Stalin)))

We brought an end to the tyranny and chaos of Napoleon, which had led to 6.5 million deaths in Europe. You are right that we were not able to preserve absolute peace on the continent: Prussia saw to that. I link you the Wikipedia article to show you that the matter is simply a truism. You act as though the Pax Britannica were some sort of foreign concept that I had conjured up out of hand.

"guess who granted him noble status." Are you unaware that Jewish emancipation did not take place in this country until 1858? That Nathan Rothschild became the very first Jew to receive a hereditary peerage on so late a date as 1885?

Polish journalist, Piotr Zychowicz, in his 2012-book Pact Ribbentrop – Beck, wrote that Ironside's visit to Poland (17 – 21 July 1939), reassured the British that Poland, with its weakened armed forces, should not be regarded as a serious partner in the war with Germany. Zychowicz quotes Władysław Studnicki: "after getting acquainted with technological condition of the Polish Army, Ironside realized that Poland was too weak to oppose the Germans, and during a conference with Marshal Edward Śmigły-Rydz, he demanded that Poland signs a treaty with the Soviet Union. In response, Śmigły-Rydz stated: "to hand Poland over to the Soviets? I had rather come to terms with Hitler". Then Ironside, fearful of this alternative, changed his standpoint. He emphasized that Poland would not be abandoned, and that the Allies would provide her with concrete help."

>Brought an end to Napoleon
OK... Thanks I guess?
>Prussia saw to that
Why do you single out Prussia in particular? Since Napoleons defeat many other European countries went to war apart from Prussia you know. Including Great Britain.
>Pax Britannica
I'm well aware of it and it's worked just as well at preserving peace as Pax Americana.

Professor Zychowicz also writes that during the July 1939 visit, Ironside used all means possible to make Poles oppose Germany: "During meetings with Polish officers and politicians, he told fantastic, absurd stories. Among others, he fabled that squadrons of the Royal Air Force would be sent to Poland, and that a British aircraft carrier would anchor at Gdynia (...) Furthermore, Ironside promised that half of British Army units concentrated in Egypt would be transferred to Poland, via the Black Sea".[41] Zychowicz adds that Polish hosts should have "grabbed the British liar by the neck, and put him on the next train to Paris. Instead, Polish Generals were proud to party with British Commander-in-Chief".

jfc. Leftypol is horrific at making memes or even ms paint comics that strawman well

How did Germany break that treaty by invading Poland?
Looks more like Britain broke it declaring war on Germany.

>Like in 1914
>not As in 1914
Fuckin Correspondent fuckin their fuckin English the fuck up.

That document is in reference to Czechoslovakia not Poland.

Why don't you read a history book you fucking idiot? Russia was GERMANY'S ally at the time.

I believe he means Russia as a potential ally in the future.

>How did Germany break that treaty by invading Poland?
yes, they invaded Poland in August 1939
we declared war on them a month after in September
this is after Czechoslovakia

during Chamberlains discussions with Hitler he said if he invaded Poland than we would declare war on them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Russia_relations

no your the retard, they had an agreement to divide Eastern Europe to avoid blood shed between them, which they knew would cause millions of deaths, but they weren't in an alliance