youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60
youtu.be/kpNU3WumPFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>running into their classrooms and hiding quietly
Like lambs to the fucking slaughter.

All of the characters are smiling...

>itt eurocucks

In burgerland school shooting drills are an actual thing

This would be better is Drogos neck was the neck of the sweater, so it looks like whoever was wearing it was raping khaleesi

it would be better to do the drill without the cat, terrorists can wear an outfit just as much as they can. In an acid attack none of them are going to be quiet as mice, i would expect ISIS to start performing them instead of van and stab.

Goy
The teachers are armed and police is on it's way.
You don't want the kids outside when the shootout begins.

oops wrong image

I like the panel where Moggy mows down the mice with a van. They're still smiling too.

Even the literal slaves in 1984 had more dignity than this.

Kek they even have an ethnic mouse with darker fur

Gib link

>literally comparing citizens to defenseless mice
Yeah I think they fucked up

Terror is meme

This panel has great potential though

After Dunblane, we were told to pretend to be dead if someone started shooting up the school.

No white mice though... typical

This wouldn't be a problem if the rodents in charge weren't bringing in cats by the boatload

>Gee willikers, Mister Smith. What do I do if a poor, innocent, undocumented immigrant tries to run me over with a truck?
>I'm glad you asked, Timmy. The answer is: duck and cover.
>Duck and cover?
>Yes. Duck and cover. And remember Timmy, just because the person who's trying to kill you has been displaced from the middle east, doesn't mean that he still can't be your friend.
>Now I know!
>And knowing is half the battle!
>Gasp! You said battle! That's hate speech! I'm blowing my hate speech whistle until the police come and arrest you!
>No! Timmy! No! It was a mistake! I can't go back to independent thought prison! They're like animals! They treat us like animals and I became an animal!
>I'm sorry, Mister Smith! It's the law! I hafta report your attempted hate crime!

False puppet state

they're laughing and squeaking, just like they've been told to. Terrorisms are funny now.

>In burgerland school shooting drills are an actual thing

Oh, it gets so much worse here.

This is just going to confuse them more.

its not just for children kek

Never fails to rustle my jimmies.

>implying they're also mice
They're the cats using mice puppets to play the mice, user. Sure there are bestial cats that would eat the mice the moment they're unleashed but there are cats that use unscrupulous lies and false promises to benefit from the suffering of the mice they mislead as well.

Why a mouse in a can suit?
What do they mean by this?

I support this.
It teaches the students that being prepared is better than hoping for a magical policeman to jump through the door and save the day.

not a very good shoop

This must be a joke.

Beware of (((false flags))). This book is woke af

To create maximum confusion.

What about teaching kids to not play with their fucking food?

>Run Gilfoy, Run
>But it's not a cat, it's just a kind peaceful Muslim

but who do children get the "treat" stuff to?
what is it even for something?

Why don't I just donate a gun to the teacher instead?

When wil you reclaim your southern lands?

What the hell is the canned food for?

Comments like this are why I keep coming back to Sup Forums. Never change user, never change.

1. Close borders.
2. Kill all Islamic radicals.
3. Deport all known family members and acquaintances.
4. Repeat until infestation has been eliminated.

If a country doesn't have the political will to do this, they deserve what they get.

heavy throwing object

archive.is/0dFSG

Don't be subdued, throw your canned food!

>rare

It's just typical government fearmongering propaganda. This is what happens when you elect Conservatives. They teach children to be scared while they're still young and impressionable, they're bolstering their future voter base.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60

>he didn't have a teacher who's contingency plan was to have himself surrounded by the A students, who were surrounded by the B students and so on

To throw. They want kids to throw canned green beans at shooters. That is their "training."

ALICE is some kike-owned for-profit that goes around collecting tens of thousands of dollars from schools and businesses to teach them how to deal with an active shooter. I've sat through a few of them my employer paid for till I was asked to not come back because I just mocked them relentlessly. The actual teachings businesses pay money for is "throw shit at the guy with a gun, like a coffee cup or a stapler, and then run away in a zig-zag because it makes it harder for the shooter to target you."

I am not making this up.

What if Moggy is equipped with an AKM and shoots Miss Johnson in the head?

Are they going to remember what to do?

Or, if they hide inside and the terrorist torches the places down?

The teachers aren't armed here. The only thing they got to protect themselves is the hand shoved up their ass
>t. californian

Infantilizing something as serious as Islamic terrorism is proof that Europe is completely fucked. Instead of seeing Sandnigger invasion for what it is which is an invasion, they see it as a cute little tom and jerry cartoon!

ALWAYS

RUN

IN

A

SERPENTINE

FASHION

youtu.be/kpNU3WumPFQ

Protect us supreme leader

SOON

Oh......
Well in that case:
Shhheeeeeeiiiitttttt

False citizen does not warrant state protection.

Yes goyim, you are weak little mice. Nothing like an apex predator

Well in fairness op,

>How are they going to get a free people to submit to tyrannical rule,

>Without importing a worse evil?

P A R T
A
R
T

A N D
N
D

P A R C E L
A
R
C
E
L

Where buy?

>The actual teachings businesses pay money for is "throw shit at the guy with a gun, like a coffee cup or a stapler, and then run away in a zig-zag because it makes it harder for the shooter to target you."

What if cat is a Muslim and has the right to wear cape, but under that cape there is dynamite, then cat walks into classroom, but you discover cat's surprise too late, the cat blows up and mice say goodbye?

so is concealed carry

Underrated

No different than the duck and cover from the 50's you white supremacist faggot.

So now that I'm actually reading through their advice, bongs are letting people teach their kids to throw cans of food at armed psycho's and run away in a zigzag?

Jesus christ kek!

Hmmm
>white people are sheep
>Muslims and non-whites are wolves

Really makes you think. I think this is training them to be sheep instead of having Europeans defend themselves.

>British primary school teachers being armed
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe in Texas and a few other states, but never in Bongland

to be fair the zigzag thing works

Where's the link OP you faggot

It only works in video games due to instantaneous direction change.

wrong

Not wrong.

Try and do it in something like Red Orchestra.

This is probably only in London and similar lost land, half the kids there will be related to the killer

Yeah looking back it was pretty savage, the A students got body armor and Kevlar helmets, the B students just got body armor, and the C students got nothing.

Felt kind of bad for the real dumb kids that were supposed to run around outside away from the classroom to draw terrorist fire but this is survival.

>referring to video games
have you ever fired a gun irl? it's a lot harder than it looks.

Have you ever tried ADADADADAD spamming in real life?

Show them as cowardly rats is fitting.

When they suggested throwing staplers and desk lamps at gunmen I couldn't stop laughing. Then they had a "drill" where they gave us all foam softballs to "throw at the shooter" and the instructor was going to slip in the door with a toy gun. While everyone else was doing what they were "instructed" and hiding in a corner behind a desk I positioned myself so I had a clean throw right at the momnent the door was cracked and hit her hard enough in the face that she gave a startled yelp and dropped her toy. "S'ok guize, I got it! Everyone can relax now!"

... and they didn't want me back for some reason. Huh.

>this is the average brit's understanding of firearms

you know the rules, fucko

>he doesn't constantly jump as he walks to get a fractional increase in his speed over rough terrain irl

You probably don't even hold your arms back for lowered wind resistance and maximum speed either. kek.

That is some bullshit they're selling. My employer also has active shooter training, but it's really straightforward, common sense stuff.

>Run - If you can get out then do so as quickly as possible
>Hide - Barricade yourself in if you can't get away. Remove paths into your location, don't draw attention to yourself
>Fight - While hiding, find decent improvised weapons. (Video suggests fire extinguishers, small desks, pieces of wood, etc.) If the shooter finds you, beat the shit out of them.

If they can lead the shot to hit you while running straight, then they can hit you more easily while you have 1/5 of the average velocity in a predictable ``zig-zag'' movement.

>canned food
>catch intruder off-guard
just

i'm leaving you behind

Hey, get used to it.

We were told gypsies would integrate. When they had controled areas we were told to get used not to go to those areas.
When they started leaving those areas we were told to get used to getting robbed and shanked every now and then.

This is the next level to see how much white people can take. A twisted talmudic game to see if we're fit to serve the chosen people.

Just be happy you won't live to see the next level, where they skin us alive on the streets.

why cant you just grab a brick tho? why actual comodities like canned food? Its this some economical initiative to stimulate the market?

>canned food will give them a sense of empowerment

So they're advocating for weaponized self-defense?

Islamic terrorism is all a scam designed by the canned vegetable companies to sell more corn

nice

A

>ravioli ravioli

Never change Sup Forums

Goddamn and you guys talk about American education?

>hiding in the event of a terror attack in a closed building
This would only lead to another Bataclan.

When I was in school, we were taught to hide behind doors with baseball bats and bust the motherfuckers head in.