Midwest Alliance General: Fashy edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the Midwestern region of the United States?
>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, SD, and WI

Contact
[email protected]

Resent Media Attention
kshb.com/news/local-news/mu-students-find-white-nationalist-recruiting-flyers-on-campus

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg
Twitter: @midwest1488

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement
>Redpill fellow midwestern whites

Fuck off Minnesota cucks. Dixie reigns supreme.

Supreme niggery

No harbor no city no prosperity.
Don't be retarded.

>dixienigger
>supreme in anything
Cucked by yanks, cucked by your slave niggers, and laughed at by the world. Come on.

Who was it who voted for Obama in '08?
Wait a second, it was most all of the Midwest.

We have plenty of harbors and cities. Just need to cleanse them of niggers.

Who has the most blacks in the country?
Oh yeah dixie does.
You have 0 rights to call anyone else a cuck. Now shut up and get back in your cage before Tyrone sees you.

No PA?
I am severely disappointed.

Nice try cucks. The negroes only live in the blue areas, and most of them are sparsely populated.

Forgot pic

>Why not create a white ethnostate in the Midwestern region of the United States?
Because the entire United States is our ethnostate. I see no reason to capitulate to non-Europeans' wishes, when the United States was founded, built, defended and made prosperous by European bloodlines. "Whites" are a minority of the population worldwide, and our countries are the only ones being flooded with outsiders. I don't see any reason to give up more ground to anyone.

Don't worry, you can join our new Dixie once we remove Philadelphia

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, nice link in that pic. Also, it's better to have whites who are redpilled versus you dumbfuck sago gave us 8 years of Obama. Also, how about Gary, ChiCongo, Detroit with its Arabs, and Minneapolis with the Somali "refugees"?

GA/AL/MS together are about 60%~ white and 30%~ black on average. Those areas have a huge chunk of the population of those states.

Illinois reporting in!

Don't forget Pittsburgh.

Quality, not quantity.

Hooiser Shitposter can deny the greater Midwest, We will expand just like our German ancestors did with the Reich.

We don't want to join your nigger infested shithole Cletus Von Untermensch.

Yeah I know red pilled republicans am I rite?

*can't

Pennsylvania is a proud member of the Midwestern Reich, we will remain fully white while Cletus and his Negro subhuman pals will become nonwhite majority in a few decades.

>muh 80% white XDDDDD

Actually in all the southern states except FL, TX and GA white children are the majority of infants. WA and OR are also white-majority among infants.

Also most states in the Southwest including California could be majority white among births by 2030 if we get anchor babies under control by deporting their parents.

Georgia would still be fucked because their non-whites are niggers who have citizenship. New Mexico is different because their Hispanics are mostly spaniards.

Southern whites only live to around 75 on average and are fatter than whites as a whole. Not very quality.

I'm in favor of expansion. But non Midwestern states should be considered territory.

>le edge
>it's the JOOOOOSSSSS xddddd
You have to be 18 to post here.

Use the updated map, we want to be as big as Australia.

>whites in the south have to vote Republican to survive against the niggers who would otherwise rule their states
>minnesota, ohio and other midwest states have electorates which are 80-95% white so they can weigh their options as to which party is better

It is the updated map

Question I am half Spanish (not Mexican) and my last name is as such a Spanish last name. I am indistinguishably white otherwise (skin color, facial features, highly educated). Am I welcome in this alliance?

>it's okay if we voted Obama, at least we're white
let the mental gymnastics begin

>southern evangelical christian discounts the possibility that jews seek to get him to racemix with niggers

Where are you from? Racemixing is nonexistent down here

And they voted Trump this time around and Bush back in 2004, highlighting what I said about them having options. The cucks in America are people in states like Massachusetts who vote Democrat even when the candidate is bad.

The Midwest will be easy for the cucks to invade.

>9 posts
was it autism?

>Obama was a good candidate.
Please off yourself.

>1 post
What is bait and lack of discussion?

Arizona checkin in, what is this cuck general

Only 7% of white women mix and half of them mix with hispanics. It's not really an accomplishment to avoid racemixing with niggers.

>obama promised change and a departure from establishment politics and bringing back manufacturing
>this is not a good candidate for people who come from states historically reliant on heavy industry to drive their economies

Jesus Christ it's worse than I though.

>race defines people, not their character
>I am a beta virgin and have nothing but my race going for me

So many butthurt Dixie cucks

>he fell for the Indiana meme

Least we're white Tyrone mcjamalson

Southerners confirmed Zionist cuckolds

>it's a civic nationalist dixie episode

Bump
Checked. Dixie cucks btfo

>Be Southerncuck
>Talk about how the South is your country
>Don't realize that your "women" are getting blacked at high rates while Midwestern Women usually stick to their own race
>Have the biggest fat and nigger population in the entire US
>Don't realize you literally have nigger relatives
>The KKK was literally created by a Jew
>Still have the balls to call people how are whiter then them "Yankee cucks"

Georgia will literally become a blue state in a few years, Even with the RAISE act no sane European would want to move there.

Which nigger city should be the first to get purged?

Email sent

Pittsburgh, sure we are 64% white but destroying hill district would help.

I had chicago in mind

Why do the Midwest and the South hate each other so much? Is it just bantz? Shouldnt you all be bros since youre not CA or NY?

We don't like niggers and the South is filled with them.

Rockwell was a midwesterner

Minnesota is one of the most cucked states in the union. Exclude it.

We're all in this together. Also Minnesota women are QTs.