Guys I'm really sick of this cuck deciding who is and isn't white and his constant LARPing...

Guys I'm really sick of this cuck deciding who is and isn't white and his constant LARPing, not to mention the fact he popped out of nowhere and always tweets questionable shit about his true political opinions. I just wish he'd come out of the closet and say that he is a flaming homosexual already (we've all seen you karaoke dude) he is an embarrassment to the white nationalist movement and we'll never be taken seriously when the media all reports that this guy is our leader.

this dude is irrelevant stop posting him here

He is just a fucking cunt. Just forget about it.

He's a soros controlled cock bag

The most realistic and effective thing we can do is start a counter movement that is clearly opposed to this shill. If we stay silent, the MSM will continue to use him as a brand for everything we stand for.

he's probably like 40% Irish like most Americans and in denial about it

We're literally all Scotch/Irish German mutts

>turning on your only spokes people

it's a fucking joke dumbcunt damn

I hear there's a group of people who enjoy punching him in the face? They're always recruiting

>nonwhites getting triggerd
you nerds will never know what it feels like to be white

He's not really important. Whether the media uses him or not, we're what matters.

neither will you mongol

so go back to r/the_donald to those "we", ok?

It's a joke you fucking retard

there is 50% chance you arent white, considering your flag, I'm not really moved by your post, bruh

most threads about him reach the bumplimit, he is pretty relevant

it's a joke, how the fuck are you this retarded

He the guy who got lost his gym membership ? Some anti trump jew lady went off of at a gold's gym?

by shills

Richard Spencer is a CIA shill

Poles arent white tho..