I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zXiClnK8oE
gov.uk/government/speeches/a-definition-of-antisemitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation_War
youtube.com/watch?v=FLhFXIkysk4&t=2s
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html
archive.is/rkQl7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Noice.

Not belgian btw

Hihi, oh ja, even vergeten.

ashes for the anglo

Shame that we had to fight dutchbro, at least we made up in time to confront the baguettes

I hope America turns into Brazil 2.0 and England gets raped by French men

something different.

STOMP ON THE ETERNAL ANGLO

>fuck with the true Master Race
>expect to survive
kek

battle of the phillipine sea

bombing another euro country in a brother's war, that's your best achievement? f

No Greatest Ally flags with the WTC yet? Pity.

Pic for you

oh so its like that!

well fuck your irrelevant country, we won and you lost and then we continued to win for the next 300 years.

Enjoy always being confused for Germans and the Danish by amerifats and chinese tourists.

>inb4 fake

Haha, civil war is your best achievement. Typical baguette.

you are stretching the definition of ownership so much, owning some shitty trading city in hindustan doesn't make you the emperor of india boy

Mate, I've got sad news - we didn't win shit. We sold an empire, (((they))) used us all (and the US) as a mercenary force and now we're all cucked to oblivion.

May you rest in piss, Eternal Anglo :^)

Ravage of the Palatinate

kickstarter of the franco-german animosity

It's spectacular.

lmao

oh my fuck

The french Lords conquered Jerusalem

You're Welcome

"This is how we won Freedom!"

Hahahaha, thanks, cracked me up.

Hey, you got Hitler ice cream. That's pretty cool, too. And the Vedas, I guess. But Hitler ice cream is definetely smoother.

fuck of nazi cunt, your not welcome in the UK.

The map say's what it is, it doesn´t say's what you claim, read again.
btw,portuguese ruled almost all the majour cost cities of india, some for centuries. Good or bad it's history

>fight with commies for kikes and capitalists
>expect to survive
TOP KEK!

makes me kinda hard

Hitler shouldn't have provoked the war then, should he? Should have stayed within his own borders. Danzig was more important to him than 100 million deaths and the extermination of the European race by degeneracy and mass immigration in the present day.

Soon

I like Brits, but I like Germans more.
I'll take their side.

Making the (((*nglos))) sperg out so hard they destroyed their own empire.

Posting on behalf of all burgers.
youtube.com/watch?v=0zXiClnK8oE

25 cities, 5 past 1750, stop deluding yourself portugal

>Britcuck calling anyone irrelevant

Oh the ironing

>BASED Bevan

that's about it really

>burning European women and children alive
>achievement

That is true! :^)

gov.uk/government/speeches/a-definition-of-antisemitism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation_War
1226388 dead communists

Because Hitler totally knew that demanding the self determination of a German city to be recognized would lead to the deaths of millions of people right?
>Also 100 million
>British education

top fucking kek

Basically this

I can´t manage to see why you are buthurted fella? see the map again, it was what it was, no more than that. deal

the "then" section being a fictional drawing made in the 21st century with no basis in fact?

invented concentration camps

(((Christopher Hitchens))) loved it, oh he loved it so much! Great job! :^)

portugal had a mighty empire and didn't let it go like a bitch
unlike the UK
did you know you fags accused us of genocide? typical niggerlovers

Underrated.

No, he didn't; but the British people who invaded Hitler didn't know that doing so would lead to the terrible state Europe is in today either, which the person I was replying to was pretending to believe.

The point applies infinitely more aptly, however, to Hitler, since he knew from the First World War how easily World Wars come about, and how destructive they are.

73 million deaths in war, plus the myriad deaths from Communist Revolutions that might have been prevented had Europe not demoralized and devastated itself in that war.

We invented the idea of seperating insurgents from civilian population?

I highly doubt it.

You're proud of Rothschild banks dictating your nation's foreign policy?

Here mine boyyy

Never happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLhFXIkysk4&t=2s

Is that why the Pajeets effortlessly annexed Goa?

A myth invented in a political pamphlet written in 1847, and only repeated now only by those who acquire their knowledge of history from Youtube videos and forum posts. It is known as "the Rothschild Libel."

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html

Why is it that Finland is incapable of going 30 seconds without going on about 'muh winter war'

Archived
archive.is/rkQl7

estonia =/= sweden/denmark, wut?

Ahhahahaha nuke us

This

What about Herman Potočnik desu?

Rothschild English branch, with help from relatives in europe lent them money for the Napoleonic wars. Ever since he has been using the debt and subsequent accumulated wealth ever since as leverage to tell them what to do.

Remember when you betrayed your kin allied with Communism, the worst ideology in human history, and Stalin, the second most murderous dictator in the face of Bolshevik invasion of Europe, handed half of it to communism and destroyed the last shield of western civilization after destroying the monarchies and traditionalist societies in the war before? Destroying the Reich and killing millions of the people closest to you on the entire planet, so Jews, Commies and Capitalists could win the war and so we the people can die a slow, but final death?

Yeah. I do, too. :^)

the settlements :)

That's a common misconception. The war wasn't started as a conquest. The Polish were massacring Germans within their country and Hitler demanded that it stop. When they refused German soldiers marched in to stop it by force.

How is Britain irrelevant you absolute retard
>flag

now I get it

how can any other country compete?
we did some fucked up shit in congo.

So much beauty in one image. Brings a tear to my beady eyes.
Sups Aryan blood cocktail.

Kraut on vacation
They're slowly dying tho. Falling into the hands of cars that capture no emotion