>24 of the 45 Presidents have Scottish roots
>Trump's mother was Scottish
>We're 96% white
>Beautiful scenery
>Girls look like Karen Gillan and Lauren Mayberry

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/analysis/it-s-official-dna-tests-show-yorkshire-people-really-are-a-different-breed-1-5076485
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coming

If you're white, can speak English and will be useful economically you can come.

>speak English
I didn't realize they spoke English in Scotland

White man is cattle for trade and production only

No hablo Espanol, Paco.

>where white
>96%
You have to go back.

But can you own Ar-15s with 30 round mags?
If yes, I will go.

I work in Finance. I control my company's entire balance sheet and income statement. Am I useful enough to come and stay?

Does it really matter? Scotland's crime rate is not even half as bad compared to the USA. You don't really need a firearm. That said, you can get single shot rifles and shotguns.

Kidding but your place is based. good luck out of Eu

I'll happily trade places with any American to escape from this communist shithole.

What?

Sounds good to me mate.

Can I own land and guns while praising our Lord and savior Jesus Christ?

Watch it, commie.

There is a reason why Scots have spread all over the globe, and nobody apart from Italian ice cream sellers and Pakistani dentists has moved to Scotland.

Midges.

>We're 96% white
But 90% of those are filthy neds.
>Girls look like Karen Gillan and Lauren Mayberry
No they don't.

We have our issues politically but we are nowhere near as bad as the States mate. Whites will be a hated and oppressed minority there in our lifetimes unless a civil war happens.

hey kim, how'd the missile test go?

Yes on both counts brother. Our gun laws are far more restricitve than the USA but they're not as bad as Sup Forums makes out.

>t. Nigel Al-Anglostani

The same thing will happen here when nicola opens the floodgate to enrich us. The difference is there will be a small number of americans who unite to resist it, scots will love being killed and oppressed.

Thanks m8. Welcum tae scotland it is.

It's pretty nice here desu. Shit weather tho

We are building fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude.

>Does it really matter?
Yes. Yes it does. You stupid fucking clownshoe. I am not living anywhere that doesn't respect my right to defend my life.

That sour faced cunt won't get the chance. Scots are naturally anti-immigration, we just aren't as fervent as the English because we haven't experienced it as much.

What is it with you lot and your fucking guns?

You stay in America then and have as many weapons as you like. Won't stop Tyrone and Rodriguez raping your daughter.

Did you know that if you didn't include niggers (as perpetrators), America's murder rate is lower than that of Belgium?

i plan on visiting next year, ive booked into a hotel near a place called easterhouse near glasgow, have also heard govanhill is good place to visit whilst im there, never been to scotland before, cant wait.

Yes it does matter you tea drinking faggot. You stupid crumpet eating fucks can't miss what you never had: freedom. While you kneeled and kissed the boot of royalty (you still fucking do) we rebelled and fought for our freedom.

Having those weapons means everything to us. It's the last line of defense against tyranny. I wouldn't expect some mudnigger to understand that though.

I did know that. Trouble is Niggers and Spics aren't going away are they?

Haha, how do you know about our shit areas?

Tbf Easterhouse has gotten better in the last few years.

No, and there are few of either in Scotland for now

im on holiday m8, live in shawlands

Exactly. So in Scotland there is less need to protect yourself from ghouls with a firearm.

midges, rain, and buckfast.

So what are your politics like? Isn't it a massive welfare state? Would a free market entrepreneur do well there?

Also, from what I know, your secessionist movement has no real vision other than secession. Does Brexit make secession more or less likely?

what happens when you get diversified?

diabeetus kim diet bean huss

knives are pretty popular in scotland desu

It's a primal thing with the Yanks, they're a frontier people psychologically even though they live in the suburbs.

Aren't you guys basically the exact same as England except you're nearly as fat as the average American?

any scots hiring?

My great grandfather was a Freemason in the Scottish Rite, I still have his bible and all the documents from it. What do?

We require more test subject. Surgical remove of Ottos testicles while Subject was conscious and forced to watch was partial success. Subject suffered pre mature brain death prior to conclusion.

We are a typical European social market economy. We do have a large welfare state and single payer healthcare (you can get private healthcare if you want). Entrepreneurs do just fine here, corporation tax is lower than the USA's.

Independence has been put on ice after the election results in June. Our 'nationalist' party lost a lot of seats and votes to the Conservatives, Labour and the Lib Dems who all support the Union.

To the extent that they're part of the national dress, Scottish men carry a knife at their weddings, pic related.

The problem with Scotland is that because it's so white, everyone living there hasn't had a reality check on immigration and race*.

Except for the Grampian region, people from there are closet racists and they know it.

aren't the Scottish just ginger Brits?

People here aren't stupid, they see what's happening to the Eternal Anglo and other countries in Europe. We don't want anymore Pakis here.

You control all assets, liabilities, equity, income and expenses?

I don't think so Tim

We're similar but... different. Think of it like Yankees and Southerners in the USA

Nobody wants to live in your nanny state hellhole

He means he's got access to the spreadsheet

Educate yourself my Mongol friend. Britain is our island just as much as it is the English or the Welsh.

Don't you guys have issues with acid attacks in the UK? I see a bunch of articles about it. You may have a "lower crime rate" as far as murders, gun crime, etc than the USA, but getting acid thrown in your face is unheard of here. I think I'd rather be murdered than have to live disfigured like that.

It's over 90% Bangladeshis acidding each other in one part of London

Acid attacks are a London thing.

You are now aware of the might of the Scottish Empire

>attempt to start an empire
>spend 50% of our countries wealth sending colonists to Panama
>forget to bring basic necessities like food
>everyone starves or dies of illness
>country is now bankrupt
>gibs us money england m8
>stuck in union for 300 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme

That's London. Pretty much not even the UK. I'm an English Yorkshireman, i will never see London as part of my country despite it being so

a truly awful place.

Is that /Argyle/?

Take down that statue racist! Dis our country nao

delet this

He's got access to dog shite and the yank should be embarrassed of himself of his Big Bang Theory-tier buzzwords

>come home white man
>to a country full of communists
>dependent on oil prices
>literally sabotaged equipment deliveries to Pinochet

You might as well move to Venezuela.

Once the RAISE act passes, we will be getting loads of Europeans coming here. Trump will making it harder for Asians to come here especially with us hating China.

Yeah, Yeah. What will you do with the 150 million shitskins living there already?

Why the fuck would you want to move from America to our Orwellian shithole?

The Hispanic birth rate is already declining, the only reason they're growing for the most part is with immigration. Making it harder for the third world to come here will make the nonwhite population decline. White babies are already the majority again.

DAILY WHITE PILL

Nonwhites will never be the majority, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration/birthright citizenship. Cutting third world migration, ending birthright citizenship along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Dunno, all that clan tartan stuff was made up by two Englishmen from Egham to sell things anyway, kek

Och aye fit like the noo?

I spent a field geology trip in Scotland and I'm getting my bachelors in geology in 2 years. There a lot of geologist jobs available there? Would love to backpack across the country taking in the highlands.

I'm not sure I see anyone outside Yorkshire as a true countryman if it comes down to it.

yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/analysis/it-s-official-dna-tests-show-yorkshire-people-really-are-a-different-breed-1-5076485

nae bad min, dya ken barry?

Is there a big difference between Scotland and Northern Ireland? Politically? Economically? I'm part Scotch-Irish desu.

Northern Ireland is pretty conservative while Scotland is extremely liberal. My aunt is currently dating a guy from scotland and he might immigrate here when they get married.

I wish you guys the absolute best mate, I love the Donald but the task ahead of you is extremely difficult.

Cyclical like all oil jobs. Interesting fact, you can cross Scotland east to west in a day (albeit a long day) at its narrowest point.

>t. Nigel Al-Anglostani
Wrong again numpty, I'm just a realist.

Yeah there is quite a difference but still similarities as well.

Northern Ireland is much more religious, is more violent due to the sectarian divide and is a lot poorer.

Naw dinnae ken naebdy named barry like

Scotland is full of Communists.

you lie you fucking ginger nigger. most of the land pre scottish exit referendum wasnt even inhabited. that damn island off the coast thats just inhabited for oil drilling had most of the population

after the refugees got there most of the interior is inhabited by fucking sand niggers. your not even scottish most likely they left generations ago. your just a damn anglo who wasnt told by his parents he wasnt scottish

Scotland definitely seemed white as hell to me

I wish you guys too, hopefully another Powell will take power someday. Britain can be saved unlike countries like Germany and France.

Not even a long day more like a couple of hours

You people are far too leftist for any American.

Nothing worse than a self hating Scot.

Jocks always accuse the English of being Pakis on here, it's a bit of a meme now

Our leftists are pretty much the same as Europe's, hell the GOP are just liberals from 10 years ago. That's why they're trying to fuck over trump constantly.

1/4th Scot here.

This is true. I wish I was 3/4th more Scottish.

What, on foot? I don't think so.

Brexit shows the public is awake.

same could be said about Glasgow or the west of Scotland in general.

No I meant in a car. Didn't see original post

k, keep me posted

Yes and No.

We do still have the sectarian divide but it's much less significant now than say 20 years ago. Glasgow has also gotten a lot safer in that period of time, it's actually a nice city to live and work in so long as you avoid certain areas.

i'm 78% scot 22% irish according to dna analysis
Only my patriotism for america is keeping me here. Plus, we have all the nukes here. We have to protect them...

>People here aren't stupid
Utterly delusional.

This thread is fucking disgusting
The only immigrants that are acceptable in Scotland should be
>Other Scots first(returning from London, South Africa where ever)
>Germans next ive always found Germans a pleasure to work with, hard working and polite
>English/Irish next but not subhuman commie students hell bent on propelling our already be on full libshit cities further in the wrong direction
That's it
No one else thanks