This guy destroyed my life, help me destroy his

i know this is offtopic, but you are the most powerful group for this, so please hear me out.

i really dont know how to write this so ill just say what he did to me

>i was suicidal at 9
>existential crisis at 12
>well i have crippling deppression for 12 years bc of him
> he made me drop out of highschool (me being in a eng speking school where they teach us more how to think not raw data. i will have to go to a czech school that focuses on raw data. 1 year before baccalaureate thus ruining my education
>physically assaulted me at 15 (a legit full strength punch while i was in the shower)

Name: Alexander Keviczky
Born: 17.12.1960, Bratislava, Slovakia
PoR: Malešická 2855/2, Praha 3-Žižkov, Czech Republic
studied law in Cleveland
FB: Kowak kovakovsky
everyone who knows him thinks hes a piece of shit
he is one of the few people pulling strings behind the czech government. (our current minister of finance tried to bribe him)
had to flee US due to not paying taxes (dont know how he got away)
"legally avoids taxes"
hes scared of his information being easily searcheable on the net and tries to avoid it
gathers info on his friends,enemies to later blackmail them.

i need you to find everything on him that can be used in court against him
and help me destroy his life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ejzqm1KWjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>physically assaulted me at 15 (a legit full strength punch while i was in the shower)
strange how did he get in your shower, are you a prostitute

no im not
i didnt expect it and thus i didnt lock the door

not your personal army faggot
go kill him

Who punches someone in the shower? You must have done something really bad to piss him off that much.

stfu you literal 53% white fat retard

>go kill him

Please do not do that. Even the most horific murderers do not desrve the cold blooded execution. We are human beings after all capable of rational thinking. Let us not return to the dark ages and repeat the history. Peace, love and acceptance. Three basic things we should build post-modern world on.

You sound like a woman

Post tits

What did he do?

Just beat you up?

Are you srs nigger?
Go die in a ditch you utter faggot

well if you count a yellow-level argument 4 hours ago

nothing else

i would murder all niggers with a pick axe blow to the head if they line up. Wont lose a wink of sleep. Will most probably just stun half of them but will sill bury them.

You have crippling depression because youre a cunt that cant get over the fact that you cant have something your way.
You dropped out because you cant handle people who are different and think differently.

Do everyone a favour and end it with a flip over the balcony, film it.

Consider Jordan Peterson's future authoring program

Pol is not your personal army.

who is he to you ?
a father ?
a "Mother"??????
some random asshole ?
"That Friend"

who is he to you ? why do you keep them in your life if theyre that toxic

Not your personal army.

Please kill yourself.

>well if you count a yellow-level argument 4 hours ago

Of course I count yellow-level arguments, that's only one level below red-level. I need at least 5 hours to cool off after a yellow-level argument.

All this information makes me want to be friends with him instead of hating him.

Why did personal army threads become allowed after moot stepped down?
Fucking Hiroyuki, do your goddamn job

Father

Up until about a month ago i didnt really have a choice

Murder suicide. Kill yourself, then kill him. Simple.

>>physically assaulted me at 15 (a legit full strength punch while i was in the shower)

Did he punch you in the throat?

Pibjo

>South Africa insulting anyone's whiteness levels
>ever

Please leave that place before the civil war starts...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh my goodness please tell me this is some kind of new shill angle to make the board look bad

Wow you really fucking triggered me there with your post you little bitch. If somebody rapes and kills your mother in front of you, you still wont want them executed? Then you are an utterly worthless cunt and you never loved your mother. "Peace, love, and acceptance" - this isnt even worth adressing, you have got to be a nu-male or a woman.

egg his house

This is not /feels/, we're not your personal army, fuck off faggot. Tumblrinas and plebbitors love this kind of shit, go there

>Democrats actually think this

This is why women never get anything done. They judge certain actions as being too strong to perform and remain in an ever-lasting circle of asking and begging.

The flaw here is the same as Machiavelli's Loved but not feared ruler. People ever take you seriously and you can never take action.

I'm somewhat confused...

oh you poor babby, daddy didnt wuv you? Fuck off bitch, deal with your own problems.

Violence is exactly what is needed in this pussified world

And it's just another way to reach a goal or solve a problem, people who criticize violence always sound extremely naive or weak to me

>the virgin Sup Forumslack
vs
>THE CHAD DAD

Report this: offtopic, assault thread

Bump potentially epic bread

You sure he is the one behind goverment? Czech here and i have never even heard about him lol.

Okay, antifa

lol what an absolute enormous fucking faggot you are. do us all a favor and drink bleach

post ur tits

my dad is a cunt like that but in the end he still loves me
ask your mother maybe you were an unwanted child and he now has disdain for you

id suggest telling him exactly how you feel about him and then burning that bridge for good
and if you fear physical assault then record the interaction and sue him for it

this is the modern age learn to be a bit more civil
fights are not won with internet trolls who can maybe order a pizza for him or call him up and tell him Yor Ugleh youtube.com/watch?v=9ejzqm1KWjg

its won with words and guilt trips

Lel at fucking 7% talking about American demographics

Afrikaners are the most based whites in the world though.

Fuck off, buddy-o. Deal with your own shit like an adult

Oh Slovakia, oh boy.

Kek

looks like he has fucking progeria or something, you think he is in the US now? Wonder if his paperwork is in order...

ive seen Babis offer him the envelope
He later said it was 30 mill

Also thats the point that u never heard of him. For example mladek is his puppet

Ekonomika?

You sound like a woman. Post tits and then I'll consider it

This is likely another bait thread trying to destroy a random persons life.
I've seen 3 other very similar threads a few months ago targeting an alleged pedophile, faggot who hit a dog and a drunk going for underage chicks. Each of the threads had some low quality " buhh uhh he hurt ppl!1 ", a picture of the person and some data attached to him.

TLDR: OP is likely a faggot leaf/jew hiding behind his flag.

Lurk more

You didn't have to drop out of school or allow someone else control of your life/mindset. This is the wrong place to throw a pity party or look for a white knight

Sage

If he's your father or lives in the same house as you why don't you just kill him? You're suicidal anyways, it's pretty easy to kill someone if you make it a suicide mission. Just pour gas on him while he sleeps and light him up.

send us more details, more photos, just to be sure

>Shitty bait to trick Sup Forums into attacking random people to make us look bad in the public eye

And here I thought the warnings of antifa shills were a joke