Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Dab Edition

Upcoming events:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

MEME JIHAD mindset:
youtu.be/H2DL7qRSXrw?t=1m28s (mandatory watching)
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZSknQZuRYM
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>Anne Will complete show from sunday with Alice Weidel
youtube.com/watch?v=q-dzZaSQY9U

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Meme Merkel == Schulz
MSM is shilling for Schulz to distract voters; main goal is to dissuade people from voting either
>create memes and gather lurkers
>Offline meme warfare
>Subvert and demoralise leftie "activists"
Collect ideas for stickers, posters, wearable, etc...
>Alternative media
Create youtube and facebook videos
>Ignore shills, don't reply to Schulz faggots / demoralisers

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
pi-news.net/koeln-identitaere-bewegung-hisst-grossbanner-am-wdr-funkhaus/
maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
deutschlandfunk.de/berlin-der-tanz-ums-goldene-kreuz.886.de.html?dram:article_id=387963
taz.de/!5416888/
statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/
novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=7337
cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/AfAmericans2000.htm
theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/03/Black_childabuse_statistics_report_debunks_bias_assumptions.html
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2013/officers-feloniously-killed/felonious_topic_page_2013.pdf#page=4
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/24/study-finds-students-underperform-in-schools-with-large-Black-populations
unz.com/article/race-and-crime-in-america/
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For german user who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer

>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

Blacks are property

bümp

Sadly no.
And even if they were I would suggest to bring them back to Africa, to not end up like the US.

The comments on Focus are pretty based

Don't you understand the irony/sarcasm of this picture?!

Just applied for spending time. Hope I can help somehow.

Post your face when we don't get 15% min

How can we help AfD voters to see the light and change their facist views bros?

Remove all non-whites from Germany.
Then I might vote FDP or even CDU.

Falsches Bild

Bammp!

GUYS notice the fucking catalog! Its being slid hard by some black dicks with some TÜRK shit. What do they want to slide?

Unironically stop excluding them from any discussion, debate and stuff and actually talk about the topics seriously. By ignoring that you only push them further to the right.

It's that Brazillian again. Mods should just rangeban Brazil desu.

I think you guys are getting to powerful
All these memes, and now the guys in the blue body suits holy shit
Someone is afraid, very afraid.

>Unironically stop excluding them from any discussion, debate and stuff and actually talk about the topics seriously. By ignoring that you only push them further to the right.

That's way to much common sense for a leftist to even comprehend.

They will never get to the point where they understand what is happening right now.

But how do you debate with someone who thinks people with dark skin should all be euthanized?
I mean, there is even a guy itt saying all non white people should leave Germany like that's even possible.
I personally don't think the color of someone's skin determines their worth as a human being.
Look at most pedos and serial killers, all predominantly white, but I still don't assume all white people are fuckin monsters.

Most nazis make no sense at all.

OY VEY

0/10

Put some effort into your shilling, you are such a lame fucker, getting nothing done but driving Sup Forums further to the right.

Stop baiting.
>But how do you debate with someone who thinks people with dark skin should all be euthanized?
Oh yes, ignoring, ostracising and branding them is magically going to erase such ideas, right?

How do we raise Germans birth levels?

>How do we raise Germans birth levels?
Ban condoms

He's a shill, why don't you ridicule him?

>I mean, there is even a guy itt saying all non white people should leave Germany like that's even possible.
Hey, you can talk to me directly!
If we can gass 6 million Jews then we can get rid of 10 million non-whites.

>I personally don't think the color of someone's skin determines their worth as a human being.
So what? They can be a human being outside of Europe.

>Look at most pedos and serial killers, all predominantly white
Source on that?
40.4% of crimes in Germany were committed by non Germans, they are highly over represented in crimes. (source BKA table 61)
So non Germans are 4 times as likely to be criminals as non Germans, since they represent about ~10% of the population most of the turkish.

The question is how do we raise the birthrate of Germans (the old ones) and lower the birth rate of Germans (the new ones).

Mutterkreuz
Kindergeld
Kostenfreie Kinderunterkunft

There is no such thing as new Germans. There is Germans in Germany and then there is Ausländer in Germany

Offer free daycare for academics and educated people aswell as every other working person/family. Extend business hours of the daycare and pay their employees more than usual. Create attractive jobs and invest in your region instead of giving away welfare to freeloaders.

>Ausländer in Germany
Also known as New Germans, its a joke.

>How do we raise Germans birth levels?
For what purpose exactly? Fighting """refugees""" and the boomers?
Hell, why do we have to raise our already high population density even more?

What is AfD's official party stance on Israel and on Russia? And what are the high-profile members' opinions?

Yes like Russia, they say they have nothing against Israel to please the MSM

they like Russia

I thought you called them Volksdeutsch or something

We need about 500 million Germans to balance out Chinese aggressions in the future. You can always reclaim east-Prussia

Volksdeutsche are ethnic germans who live abroad and aren't legal citizen

Pro-Russia like any other right-leaning western European party, pro-Israel since they praise their stance against the Palestinians and Muslims. Also, being Anti-Israel as a politician would be a death-warrant for you.
>We need about 500 million Germans to balance out Chinese aggressions in the future
Let the Slavs do that.

Yeah I'm abit out of touch. How is the Berlin Brandenburg Airport scandal affecting Merkel?

what's your birthrate?
Also, as stated, most serial killers are whites, over 52,5% to be exact. If you consider the other ethnicities in the study that is not really a good look for us whiteys. There are more white serial killers than Black, Native, Asian and Hispanic serial killers combined. OUCH

source: maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

This is just for the US, but I doubt it's much different in the rest of the western world.

Nobody cares about it anymore. People got used to it

Fuck off

>Also, as stated, most serial killers are whites, over 52,5% to be exact.
63.7% of the Us population are white and not Hispanic. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
So whites are UNDERREPRESENTED in serial killers.
In other words: A white non hispanic person is LESS LIKELY to be a serial killer then a not white non hispanic person.

You don't understand the basics of mathematics retards.

>here are more white serial killers than Black, Native, Asian and Hispanic serial killers combined.
Yes, in a nation with more whites then Black, Native, Asian and Hispanics combined.

Seriously have you finished highschool? They teach simple math there.

How does that contradict my statement though?
Most serial killers are white, that's a fact.
Feel free to look up the numbers for other countries, where whites are like 0.5 of the population lol
Being a serial killer is literally WPS white people shit, it's not even a thing in the rest of the non white world.

Excited about the city palace?

And you still haven't answered how many kids you have. Nice.
Start changing our demographic at your own door step please, make 8 babies, tell you white friends to do the same, problem solved, no?

>Most serial killers are white, that's a fact.
In America that is true, yes, although they are less likely to be serial killers.
You have not provided global stats.

>Being a serial killer is literally WPS white people shit,
But non whites are more likely to be serial killers.
Can you not comprehend that non-whites are (as shown by YOUR statistics) significantly more violent?

> it's not even a thing in the rest of the non white world.
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

You got fucking BTFO hard, your own statistics proved that non whites are violent apes, deal with it.

The best thing about the Berliner Schloss is the stupid controversy about the cross on top.

Lefties, jews and fucking muslims cried months about it and started petitions to stop it.

But in the end we won and there will be a cross like in the old days.

Why don't you answer my other question?
How many kids do you have?
Do you have a white girlfriend?

>jews and fucking muslims cried
Source?
I remember that even Aiman Mazyek was for the cross.

deutschlandfunk.de/berlin-der-tanz-ums-goldene-kreuz.886.de.html?dram:article_id=387963

taz.de/!5416888/

>Why don't you answer my other question?
Because there is a 30 sec cool down between posts and I only saw your post after I posted mine?
Are you seriously so anxious to get a response?

Currently 0 and yes, since I am 20 and still in University, that will obvious change.

But if you believe that a single persons choices can make a difference to the demographics then you are retarded.
Demographics are obviously large scale, they can not be changed by a few individuals decisions to have more kids.

>Im Zweifel für das Kreuz also
Still dont really see if they did anything in that debate desu. Rather seems that the PC-brigade just went aggro like always.

pls stop the "white" meme
there are many white ethnicities, one of which is germanic
don't mix with people outside your ethnicity unless you are already a mixed European American, then you should mix with other mixed European Americans

Fair enough, you should consider it a start, raise your kids with your own beliefs and the number will grow exponentially.

Now take a look at the list of Serial Killers With the Highest Known Victim Count.
statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/

Wouldn't you say that a lot of white people are on the list? And all the killers from South America have a white heritage, as well.
So out of the 12 worst serial killers of all time more than half are predominantly white.
And you don't see a problem here?
All I'm saying is that white people can and have been evil fuckers, too, that doesn't mean all of them are bad.

Desperate Torben, pic related. Why should we post personal info here? baka

You asked for it, so here we go again:

Half of hate crimes are Blacks and Hispanics attacking each other.
novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=7337

Gonorrhea rates are 30 times higher in African Americans than in Whites.
cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/AfAmericans2000.htm

Blacks are overrepresented among child abusers, and this isn’t due to biased reporting.
theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/03/Black_childabuse_statistics_report_debunks_bias_assumptions.html

39% of all cop killers are Black, although Blacks are only 12% of the population.
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2013/officers-feloniously-killed/felonious_topic_page_2013.pdf#page=4

Young Black men kill 14 times more often than young White men.
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00

Students of all races perform worse in schools with more Black students.
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/24/study-finds-students-underperform-in-schools-with-large-Black-populations

Blacks are 600% more likely than non-Blacks to commit murder.
unz.com/article/race-and-crime-in-america/

In New York City, 1% of people arrested for shootings were White, while 74% were Black.
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=17

>Wouldn't you say that a lot of white people are on the list?
On which list?
you mean "Serial Killers With the Highest Known Victim Count"?
To be honest I can not determine skin color by the name of the person 100% accurately.
Ill grant you that "Dr. Harold Shipman" sounds pretty white.
But neither "Pedro Lopez" nor "Luis Garavito" nor "Kampatimar Shankariya" sound like non Hispanic whites to me.
And in the top 10 only 3 are from Europe/US. (5/12 in the top 10 to be fair)

I honestly do not see the point you are trying to make here.

>So out of the 12 worst serial killers of all time more than half are predominantly white.
Source? The distinction you explicitly(!) made at the begging was between whites and non-hispanic whites.

>All I'm saying is that white people can and have been evil fuckers
That is obviously true and you do not need to point to a dubious statistic about serial killers to know that.

You said all non whites need to leave Germany.
Why?
My point is that just because you're white and of German heritage doesn't mean you're a good law abiding citizen by default. Look at all the Hells Angels, for instance, what about them? SHould they leave Germany, as well. I mean, most of them are white criminals, after all, destryoing the lives of other white Germans.
All I'm saying is that just because someone doesn't have white skin doesn't make the person inherently bad.
Why do you think non Germans commit crimes? Is it because of their skin color?
I'm just trying to find out why someone would detest anyone who doesn't have white skin or isn't ethnically German.
White skin alone doesn't make you good.

>Why
Because this is Deutschland. Das Land der Deutschen.

No ffs leave us alone Shlomo!

>You said all non whites need to leave Germany.
>Why?
Because Germany should be a country for Germans, just like China should be a country for Chinese and Turkey a country for the Turkish.

>My point is that just because you're white and of German heritage doesn't mean you're a good law abiding citizen by default.
You are right.

>SHould they leave Germany, as well. I mean, most of them are white criminals
They should go to prison if they are criminals.

>All I'm saying is that just because someone doesn't have white skin doesn't make the person inherently bad.
Where did I argue that?

>Why do you think non Germans commit crimes? Is it because of their skin color?
No.

>I'm just trying to find out why someone would detest anyone who doesn't have white skin or isn't ethnically German.
I am not detesting anybody. I do not have anything against Muslims they can do whatever they want as long as they do it outside of Europe.

>White skin alone doesn't make you good.
Yes.

>attacking innocent defenseless plant based humanoids

sick

What makes someone a German, though?
Do you think non-whites can be German IF they respect our laws and even take up some of our traditions, like celebrating Christmas, for instance? I know several muslims who let their kids indulge in Christian festivities, for example. Could these people become Germans in your eyes if they live here for generations and don't put their own traditions and customs above ours? I literally know foreigners who act more German than some genuine Germans.

bump

>What makes someone a German, though?
A german bloodline and white skin.

How are you Germans liking the roter amerikanischer sumpfkrebs. Are you scared yet? The invasion has just begone.

This will destroy the source of Germanness forever. What defined Germany was the biological entity of the German people. If you replace them with other people being German does not mean anything anymore.

multikulti is shit, because little groups will creat that will only fight for there interest and not for an collectiv interest. like turks will fight that turks will be treated better, slav for slavic intrest , niggers for nigger interst and so on

>not realizing he does the Hitler salute
>not realizing we turned him around a long time ago

SCHNIPPEN SCHNAPPEN

Looks quite tasty

1. German origin
2. AT LEAST having ONLY a german pass
>I know several muslims who let their kids indulge in Christian festivities, for example. Could these people become Germans in your eyes if they live here for generations and don't put their own traditions and customs above ours?
If they retain their own traditions even after generations, then no. Our turks should actually show you that assimilation doesnt work for everyone and that people with foreign descent can go back to their foreign origins, like all the girls who are suddently walking around with their headscarves because they suddently found their Turkishness or whatever.

>What makes someone a German, though?
His ancestors were German.

>Do you think non-whites can be German IF they respect our laws and even take up some of our traditions, like celebrating Christmas, for instance?
They need to become culturally German, that is not something that will happen in a few years or decades. That will take generation until a family has given up their culture and accepted another one and it is quite a lot easier if these people are already culturally close (like the dutch to the Germans).
And if (purely hypothetical) a large group of people who want to keep their traditions enter Germany, then these people can never become German.

>Could these people become Germans in your eyes if they live here for generations and don't put their own traditions and customs above ours?
Absolutely not. If you do not accept German culture how could you be German?

>I literally know foreigners who act more German than some genuine Germans.
That is by definition impossible, they might act more like the stereotype German, but that is not a criteria to make someone German.

aaaaaaaaaaaand that's the difference between civic nationalism and white nationalism.

who /linke/ here? fuck anti humans

>cdu
>right

>Grüne
Right wing authoritarian, lol.

>niggers
>humans

might as well post a pepe too.

According to the latest "not real communists" SPD chimpout CDU abd FPD are actually FAR right now.

Reminder that you will never ever have a qt commie like Wagenknecht lead you.

>qt
She's ugly as fucking fuck and not even German.

bump

There is no joy, in wagenkechts eyes.
Frauke is where ist at.

>Wagenknecht 1982
She is so ugly