Too poor to run

How can you be too poor to flee a hurricane

Harvey: Too poor to flee the hurricane - bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41065335

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41067315
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No car, no hotel money, no travel cash, no food money, basically gibs

>cry poor
>cover yourself in tattoos that cost 100's of dollars

Drown baby drown

they had nearly a week to leave
fuck her and her crotchcrickets

Could this become a-- he doesn't care about white people moment

Storm Harvey: Up to 2,000 rescued as Houston bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41067315

poor people disgust me

Sounds like your typical run of the mill democrat. So its bitches like her that a responsible for turning texas purple? Good job is she dies.

Her and millions of spics

I never understood people who use lack of funds as an excuse to stay during natural disasters.

They knew it was coming a week ago. Just start walking.

Serious question, how do the mountains of disgusting taco niggers get citizenship to vote? Or are they mostly illegals?

Hence the too poor part. If you leave 7 days beforehand, that is a week of travel/hotel/food/expenses. Especially a week ago they still weren't sure where the hurricane would make landfall. So accrue all that cost and it turns out it never hit your town. Plus you aren't working, some people may not have paid time off.

You must be literally retarded if you cannot understand how people can be too poor to flee

Citizenship by birth

Thats not a thing you idiot, it's fucking marxist class warfare propaganda by CNN

Those 100s of dollars would have been useful for fleeing a hurricane.

living in a 3rd world country where hurricanes still exist

Czech them nippz

>I can't flee the hurricane but I can afford $200+ on shitty tattoos

You can always crash in a friend or family's house, offering to do chores or something in exchange for food and lodging.

Some people can't afford legs apparently.

These dumb niggers nailed the doorway shut for some reason. I'm guessing they saw a picture once and tried to make a poor imitation of what the white man does.

Is that a midget fireman? Are halflings immune to fire?

the only flood German has to worry about is brown floods of rape

>Are halflings immune to fire?
If one survives a fire all their offspring are immune as well.