Italy is an African nation

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4827576/Polish-tourist-gang-raped-Italian-beach.html
cbc.ca/news/world/british-model-kidnapping-1.4237231
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4827576/Polish-tourist-gang-raped-Italian-beach.html

bump you fucks

I think you should be more worried about your own country and the fact that kids can get raped with full support of the police.

>Italy is an African nation
ahahahahahaahhaahha

They come from Syria / Egypt / Libya > Italy to the UK. Italy is part of the problem of them being here.

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

The problem lies within your own government. Your government isn't forced to accept them but chooses willfully to do so.

No defense pasta nigger? Thought not

They wouldn't have any to accept if there wasn't an entry into the continent via Italy. I wonder ((who)) is paying off the Italian government to flood their country.

Yes and U.K is Pakistan nation

Italy's government is cucked and lets them in but that doesn't mean the UK government has to accept them.

Part and parcel, move along

I'm sorry Italy

Just you wait. The mediterranians, Italians and Spaniards are much more choleric than germanics and Anglos. They will start killing them on the streets.

It is impossible for a white female to be raped by a black man. You know she wanted it.

now imagine those fantastic four taking several .45ACP to center of mass+head each on the spot
problem solved in no time

More headlines like this. We're going full Reich.

Skrajni čas da se zapre meje. Koga se voli?

>be me
>walking home from downtown
>try to hail a cab
>a dozen cabs pass me by while I'm waving a fist full of cash
>not one picks me up
>filthy fucking terrorist Muslims
>finally a car sees me and takes interest
>3 half-niggers in the car
>"Hey what's up?" front seat passenger asks
>"I'm going down to x and Y street, I have 20 bucks for you", me
>"oh yea lemme see it", him while reaching out to grab my cash
>"let me in and then you get your money", me
>"yeah just lemme see it", him again reaching out to grab my cash
>I was waving it in front of their face what else more is there to see
>I become hostile, I know what they are up to
>"FUCK YOU NIGGERS, YOU"RE TRYING TO RIP ME OFF", as I walk away
>"y-you can't say that to me! hey get back here!", him as they drive slowly along beside me
>"Fuck you ya faggots, fuck off right now", me
>"We're trying to help you", him
>"Oh yea sure, I hand you cash while not in car and you drive away? Fuck you niggers.", me
>"Fuck off right now!", me
>"Is that a knife in your hand?", he
>"FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW", me X3
>"we have a shotgun, wanna get a shotgun pulled on you?", him
>"Fucking do it ya cunt", me
>"You got a knife in your hand, we are calling the police!"
>"Fucking do it you faggots, you're trolling along beside me as I walk, trying to rip me off", me
>"You're not a cab, you're trying to rip me off, you wanna call the cops? Cool, I'll call the cops too, it's happening right now, here we go! 9-1-........" ,me
>They drive off like bitches while calling me a pussy and throwing garbage all over the street.
Filthy half nigger terrorist brown people, everyone. This is what non-white people are like.

jaz oddajam neveljavne, ker nimam zaupanja v naš politični sistem
sicer pa glasujem z davki (absolutni minimum)

haha :)
Polacks got a taste of that BBC

Wanna make the Holocaust look like a fucking joke?

Italy.

It's time to take out the trash.

wanted? Nigger white people want nothing from niggers but to FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES.
FAGGOT KIKE NOSED SUBHUMAN MONKEY

Soon

To be fair, poles in italy themself are not better.

Recently a Pole tried to kidnap a UK girl and wanted to sold her in the darknet.

cbc.ca/news/world/british-model-kidnapping-1.4237231

Tourists go to a nigger country and encounter niggers acting like niggers. Hardly news.

Protip: I can't.

Do they have anything on the perpetrators though?

>on the darknet
not the brightest faggot. can't believe he thought that would work.

We pull out of iraq allowing ISIS to make foothold --> CIA starts funding moderates and supplying them with weapons (in turn helping ISIS) --> Merkel, Canada, Britain, Nordic states etc all join the refuge cuck wagon

If it weren't for the failure of the plan to overthrow assad, we'd be much closer to a western islamic society, but that's what the CIA's plan C. is for.

I bet Poles in Italy commit less crime, you germcuck faggot.

Can't belive he treated her well, took her shopping let her go when she said she has a little daughter and didn't even rape her...

And they say that gentlemans are gone...

If it is supposed to show Poles in a bad light then you failed badly

Zanimivo. Jaz pač probavam it čimbolj desno, kar je na žalost v Sloveniji še vedno leva sredina.

Well it still shows that we have to stop with the open border bullshit in europe.

Every nigger, slav and mudslime can walk around and commit crimes. That has to stop

Well, it didn't showcase your country's intellect. You can hardly sell or buy weapons on the darknet without getting your door busted in. He wouldn't get away with selling a person. But yes, it definitely shows you aren't barbarians.
2nd Holocaust, another crusade.

I call bullshit on the amount of busts western europe suffer on the darknet, it's either completely honeypotted, they are spying directly on their citizens prior to connection to TOR or there's just that many people getting busted (so horseshit)

You don't hear all the stories. U.S. is getting hit hard too. Lots of buyer busts you don't hear about. Someone was selling through the mail online in my neighborhood, got busted, and even I didn't hear about it until a month later from people who lived around them. You're probably still good buying small personal amounts of drugs, though.

Nigger genes/culture in action.

Italian media confirmed they were north africans you fucking mutt

JUSTI

what a telenovella, fuck you leaf

did you publicly execute 40 Africans as reparations yet?

Yes they were "new germans".

BLACKED

germany, britain, nordics are for arabs
southern europe are for blacks
we'll share that shit just like we split africa

will pastaniggers ever recover?

How did Romans view mixing with Germanic and Celtic barbarians?

Isolated incident

I hope Poland kills every refegee that tries to cross their border.

UNA BARCA AFFONDATA PER OGNI DONNA STUPRATA SOON!

>got knocked out
well at least he didn't have to see it happening

what are the upload dates on those videos?
would be amusing to see how long their "relationship" lasted

The fate of the European man and woman is to mix with the negroid and mongoloid races. The European race is the least pure race on Earth. Whether it be the huns, mongols, turks, moors, africans, arabs, amerindians, the white race is destined to die out or at least become a mongrel race.

It's all Paki rape gangs in Britain. Those are your subjects that are doing the raping

No you bloody won't.

Sorry

i bloody already have
Sweden is iraq' 20th province

UK government doesnt allow many to come from the rest of Europe, they take them in direct, or stay illegally. Totally the fault of our government.

Whatever helps you sleep at night untermensch

Shut up faggot or we call america to rekt you again

It was a tribute to the film Dangerous Men

fucking do it
then Europe would be free for all like the good old days

>Rimini
Every fucking time.
>Be tourist
>Go visit commie infested shithole
>"Oh my it's full of niggers"
>complain
>or get raped, like in this case.

You must understand that the region of Emilia-romagna and its major cities like Rimini and Bologna serve a specific purpose. They are like open-sky landfills where we dump all the commies and niggers. Would you judge the entirety of the United States after visiting the suburbs of Detroit and Chicago? I think not.

>France
Another great example I can use. Paris is mostly African. Paris is an African city now. From here it is only natural for African men and French women to intermix. Funny because on one hand the French feminist bashes the French males, and on the other hand forgets all her views and submits to the African male and becomes more feminine and submissive towards the virile African bull than even how you imagine your "east asian waifus" to be.

well said

um no , the real future of the White race is genocide of everybody else, wether you like it or not

All you've done is let cancer metastasize.

He looks Swedish to me

The last time Italy wasn't retarded was 2000 years ago.

Every country needs a few hellholes where to accumulate all the scum. It will make rounding them all up easier, after the second march on Rome finally happens

Goebbels was an evil little petty man.

This is actually that EastAsianTiger guy. You are pathetic m8.

Who gives a fuck about some british chav? theyre all ugly anyway