Youtube will almost certainly be one of the most difficult parts of Google to defeat...

Youtube will almost certainly be one of the most difficult parts of Google to defeat. Things the size of it though have faded away before now (look at MySpace, used to be the biggest website on the internet).
>hundreds of millions of people use it on a regular basis, even non normbook or twitter users
>home to just about anything, no matter your interests there will always be content for it
>people as young as 9 are being indoctrinated by shitty political ads and agendas
>kiddies drawn to these people on the platform with millions of followers each

Ideas for stopping this:
-Convince the biggest ((youtubers)) to create a second channel on an alternative platform. It appeals to them more than just abandoning youtube completely and helps build up the opposition website's userbase more.
-Redpill the ((youtubers)) about the shady shit going on, causing them in turn to redpill their audiences and perhaps encourage them to move to the opposition
-More anti Google propaganda and stuff being spread across social media, the standard stuff we're already hopefully doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ENyZ6YpBMEw/
webtorrent.io/faq
unvis.it/help.vimeo.com/hc/en-us/articles/224978328-How-does-Vimeo-define-hateful-harassing-defamatory-and-discriminatory-content-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The biggest problem is that Jewgle has the resources and government protection from the backlash of copyright strikes. They tolerate copyright infringement and thats what makes them popular, its not hard to make another YouTube but its hard to survive financially in an environment where YouTube exists and is protected by Jewgle.

>Convince the biggest ((youtubers)) to create a second channel on an alternative platform. It appeals to them more than just abandoning youtube completely and helps build up the opposition website's userbase more.

This is precisely how to beat this. Create a second platform with some major endorsers who have equity in the project.

The foundational example to follow is Fox News.

bump

bump

I'm keeping track of what videos are being censored like Jared Taylors at my site censoredlist.com

I've found six so far it's been done to.

youtubers are highly influenced by their fans
redpill the fans, redpill the youtubers. Since most of the fans are children who follow everything that goes viral. it shouldn't be that hard.

-Youtubers listen to followers
-We pose as followers, redpill the youtubers
-Youtubers redpill fans
Much easier than redpilling millions of people the hard way.

blow up their servers and kill their employees

thanks for the good suggestion, (You).

they know some of their followers due to meet and greets and lurking social media all day.
Befriend the ones who spam the most perhaps

We can threaten youtube AND goolag by saying if they don't stop we will sigh a petition for net nuetrality that way if they dont change we can easily go to bit chute since it would be faster than it is now

Good idea, now you have to create a list of "open minded" youtubers and strong propaganda to use. The biggest issue is all of the platforms which are video hosting alternatives participated in censorship and are placeholders. The youtubers need to form a coalition, find a decent backer like theil. Then find someone willing to create an equal opportunity ad system, where the creators have the say, the advertisers get to place their ads on thousands to millions of views.

the wild west era of the web has been dead for a while, lads. smartphones killed the open internet

>rolling over and waving the white flag
Buy a one way ticket to France fag boy.

I unironically like Sargon of Akkad

bump

What do you have so far, do you have popular youtubers who have q&a write ins, current youtubers who speak on censorship, what are the current steps being taken to make this a reality?

Good. GTFO off youtube you nazi fucks. Go make your shit on some other fucking website. Society is sick of your shit, and Im glad google and youtube are doing something to stop it. Nazis should NOT BE TOLERATED.

Just want to add that once your stupid nazi red pill bullshit starts getting popular on another site, FULLY EXPECT to be kicked out of there too. Look at what happened to the daily stormer. Society. Will not. Tolerate. Your Shit. Anymore. Please get this through your thick, human skulls.

It's not even about nazi's and alt views, it's about the old media becoming the new media you brainwashed mongrel. Video games, beauty channels, fitness channels and so many nonpolitical channels are being hit by this demonetization wave. This is for me and many others about finding a way to put the creator first and the advertiser second. The creators will get thousands to millions of views, if the advertiser doesn't want to support it that is their decision. There needs to be a new platform that isn't the google monopoly which controls too much.

You need to drop your left vs right and look at the grand scheme of things how the internet is now adopting gatekeepers known as advertiser standards. It used to be the right who fought for censorship for decency and the left fought for absolute freedom of expression. Now everything has reversed and it's the same potential negative outcome.

Just because you've forced it out of your immediate line of sight does not mean you've forced it out of others' you fool. The only reason you need to censor these opinions is because you have no logical rational argument against them.

1984-censors
Era of Data Scam social media is ending
Kill youthoughtcrimetube's dominance & kill facefuck's dominance
should be Trump's tech and free speech priority

have a painless seamless overnight replacement with a meshed together network of competing platforms so they're not lone data scam platforms hoarding all the data the users have put on over the last 8 years. you'd have meshtube, meshbook and meshtweet so that youtube & facebook for example would just be one company of 10 or so healthily competing all interlocked together so that users see videos/posts and can interact with them even if the friends/creators are using another platform. end this data scam assault of the public square & ideas. currently the data scam model of social media only allows one set of companies to profit from the data of humanity that they don't even own and had no role in creating. they are using this data hostage approach to censor humanity and make people read/watch leftwing. Zuckerfuck himself is using his platform to make people vote him into office with fake PR so he can protect his data scam into the future. holding world's data hostage to shill for yourself

all data: subscribers, views, comments, likes, photos, friends people have produced and typed up over the last 10 years (which they own, not the Data Scammers like they would have you believe) is on meshtube and meshbook the day this law is passed. for pewdiepie and his viewers, or your family and their friends using facebook nothing changes except they are no longer censored and facefuck is a $1billion company again like it should be. holding people's data hostage is not providing a hundred billion dollars of value to the world a big group of generation Z's could reproduce facefuck in a year it's not a special contribution to the world, what is valuable is the data (which the people typed up not facefuck). facefuck and ADLtube need a harsh wake up

end Zuckerfuck Data Scam Enterprises and ADL terror thoughtcrimetube.

>equating US military with commie subhumans

no you need to leave this website

should start implementing parallel institutions like recoding the basics of facefuck, thoughtcrimetube, google and others, then can get them inserted into the mesh networks. do better than their institutions and then blacklist SJWs

humanity owns it's own data, not Zuckerfuck data scam enterprises. pic is a network topology of the competing company products that would all operate on meshbook together seamlessly like you wouldn't even necessarily know what platform the friends you're interacting with are using

just making facefuck competitors or campaigns to switch from it won't solve anything because they still hold most of the world's data hostage and can leverage it to stop people leaving. break it up with law to end the scam and reintroduce healthy competition

they would all be essentially clones of facefuck so people can choose the company who's interface, practices and owners they like the best

there should probably be laws against manipulating the public mind with your platform too (including political censorship) to apply to the big 3 networks, youtube, facebook, twitter and also goolag

They are Silicon Valley supremacists and believe that the truth or impactful dialogue should be thoughtcrime.

youtube is most likely not making google any money, install ad nauseum, tell your friends to do the same and it'll slowly die with the rest of the internet and make it free again

>Thick, human skulls

I identify as a seagull you transphobic piece of shit hypocrite. Literally can't even right now

This problem has already been solved.

Everyone migrate over to BITCHUTE...it's a decentralized youtube alternative. It works on the Torrent Network, so they can never shut it down.

Also, you can post pictures as comments, and they are not censored. MIGRATE:

bitchute.com/video/ENyZ6YpBMEw/

BitChute is our new home.

Youtube doesn't make money because the conscious efforts to make it profitable have been lackluster.

They have tried standard ads, they have tried youtube red where the creators are subpar at creating and everyone is very hesitant towards buying. Now youtube tv where they copy old methods and want people to 'cut the cord'.

They aren't considering the easier method of addition by subtraction, where every single day there are bullshit 30 minute cat videos that are shaky and there are tons of server farms for bullshit like that. Delete videos like that and put a notice that videos that don't have x views within y time frame and videos not getting views will be set for removal.

Being the worlds personal video cloud is expensive and not profitable, stop being the worlds personal video cloud and you'll see profit.

>p2p network
>you can post pictures as comments, and they are not censored.

>some fucking idiot asshole is gonna upload illegal shit on there
>it ends up on my computer because muh p2p

I'm uninformed so there's likely already a solution. I would guess it's like torrenting where you opt-in to hosting specific content, and you can just leech if you want?

That isn't a solution, that is what you want the solution to be. The branding is horrible, it won't gain traction and it doesn't incentivize the larger channels to transfer over. People want to keep their careers, have hope youtube will reform. Nothing changes until someone creates an equal opportunity free market video advertising platform.

No you don't understand.

This doesn't use a direct line to your computer, it uses WebTorrent.

Nothing is downloaded onto your computer.

>Don't go over to this goy
>Remember the shekels
>Even though this is about freedom and not being censored

You are just pissed off that if the videos are uploaded for free, you can't grab the content creator by the balls and censor them.

Fuck off shill.

>bitchute.com
>bit chute
>bitch ute
terrible name t b h

>Nothing changes until someone creates an equal opportunity free market video advertising platform.
Somewhat true. Would be completely true before the advent of Patreon.

I'm not familiar with all of the numbers, but I think a lot of channels actually make significantly more money from Patreon than actual ad revenue.

You're right that gaining a userbase will be incredibly difficult. One of the biggest appeals of YouTube is the sheer amount of content available. Also the name bitchute does suck.

>This doesn't use a direct line to your computer, it uses WebTorrent.

Uh, I just checked the WebTorrent FAQ:
webtorrent.io/faq

>Imagine a video site like YouTube, where visitors help to host the site's content.

How can visitors host content without downloading it?

He brings up some legitimate points. It doesn't help anyone to be this defensive about it.

>look at MySpace
Myspace was bought out, people didn't just leave it because they thought it sucked, they left because they MADE it suck. This cycle will just continue over and over and over because the internet is a free market and profit is the only motive. Something better will start up, hype like no censorship or innovation or both will make it a viable competitor.. But it will be bought out and gutted before it becomes one, or it will be be allowed to displace the last becoming the new platform where they hold control. The only way to prevent this from happening is to not allow them to sell out. So stop crowdfunding new platforms and demand shares so you'll actually get a say of the sites direction. Because the goy starting these things up may have good intention but in the end the profit motive always over rules the good intent in a free market where monopoly investors are allowed to participate without any regulation...

Hello fellow Bong - It's called DTube.video

Youtube virtually has no competition. It is one of the biggest monopolies in the world. How to defeat?

G oogle
A mazon
Y outube
all have monopolies

Read I want the creator first, advertiser second, in this internet age traffic is worth money and people want to be compensated for it. Even if it's controversial content, there will be someone for it.

That's my desire of an free market equal opportunity ad platform which places the creator first advertiser second. The platform would not censor, it would just mean alternative potential less paying advertisers who are willing.

>opposition
Like vimeo?

I try to avoid youtube completely. Decided to boycott it in about 2012. Since then maybe been on about 4/5 times a year at most. And that's just to watch a song usually.

> I dgaf about shitty youtube celebrities
> hate their agenda
> everything is full of faggoty comments
> always pushing for me to watch absolute degenerate music videos
> intelligent shit that can impact the world positively has only 3000 views, yet vids of faggot 15 year old coming out to his homophobic dad has 8billion view

Patreon is fine, but google/youtube of old were making youtubers millionaires. Patreon tops them off at 100-300k for the extreme and far lower than ad rev would have been for them.

Then there are people who don't have the type of content where a patreon works for them and need ad rev.

The higher quality of content the better the internet is and patreon is currently the only lifeline for some and for others it means picking up side work due to ad loss. Then the fear of course is if and when patreon turns. I don't want creators to become jack of all trades in order to make a living, I want creators to focus on their strengths and create.

>unvis.it/help.vimeo.com/hc/en-us/articles/224978328-How-does-Vimeo-define-hateful-harassing-defamatory-and-discriminatory-content-

>We also forbid content that displays a demeaning attitude toward specific groups, including:

>Videos that offer seduction training or teach Pickup Artist (PUA) techniques
>Videos that use coded or veiled language to attack a particular group like an ethnic or religious minority

These guys aren't freedom of speech and aren't going to budge on sjw stances.

>google/youtube of old were making youtubers millionaires.
This was rare. It's true that ad revenue was A LOT higher years ago, but that's because advertisers were willing to pay that much for a new audience in a new space. They didn't have as much data as they do now.

>Patreon tops them off at 100-300k for the extreme and far lower than ad rev would have been for them.
100% correct. Patreon alone doesn't come close to matching the top earners on YouTube. But for everyone else, I believe Patreon is better than ad rev.

>Then there are people who don't have the type of content where a patreon works for them and need ad rev.
What type of content do you mean? There are a million different things anyone could offer. Some content-agnostic rewards could be access to patron-exclusive chatrooms/forums/discords where the creator is active, maybe early access to videos, behind the scenes content on the planning or production or editing of the video -- I don't know what you mean when you say certain types of content producers wouldnt' be able to take advantage of Patreon.

>Then the fear of course is if and when patreon turns.
What do you mean?

>I don't want creators to become jack of all trades in order to make a living, I want creators to focus on their strengths and create.
Isn't this already how the system works? It generates income for niche content thereby encouraging specialization. I don't see how Patreon would encourage homogenization or generalization.

>Then there are people who don't have the type of content where a patreon works for them and need ad rev.
Some creators don't make engaging interactive content, but their content racks up huge in the view count. People like supporting faces and personality, if your content isn't exactly that you run risk of not having the conversion rate of a face viewers come to love/connect with.

>I don't want creators to become jack of all trades in order to make a living, I want creators to focus on their strengths and create.

What I meant by this, I don't want to see everyone now trying to become a twitcher, youtube live, create a fashion line. Try to create new ways to generate income than the standard means, most of those routes make lackluster outcomes. People need to find ways to make up for lost income and increase what they make, It's either through over saturation, jacks of all trades now or part time/freelance work.

Opposed to being paid fairly for ad rev by the site you bring tons of traffic to. Traffic is still worth money and creators need to realize this. The biggest issue with youtube currently, it's building blocks weren't designed to make money, it was designed to be the largest video content cloud.

The youtubers need to form a coalition, find a decent backer like theil. Then find someone willing to create an equal opportunity ad platform, where the creators have the say, the advertisers get to place their ads on thousands to millions of views.

>People like supporting faces and personality, if your content isn't exactly that you run risk of not having the conversion rate of a face viewers come to love/connect with.
I don't really agree. You don't need to have a facecam in all your videos or be as boisterous as Dunkey to get people to support you. Plenty of dry YouTubers gain followings.

If your argument is about the income discrepancy between them, that's just the nature of the system. You get money from advertisers based on the size and attributes of your audience and you get money directly from your audience based on your content and your Patreon rewards.

If you want more money but don't want to "compromise" your content to get more viewers, you have to make your fans want to support you through Patreon. If you know your audience well enough, you should know what kind of rewards they'd be interested in.

>I don't want to see everyone now trying to become a twitcher, youtube live, create a fashion line. Try to create new ways to generate income than the standard means, most of those routes make lackluster outcomes.
Twitch does not give lackluster returns at all. Twitch money is a lot better than YouTube money.

>The youtubers need to form a coalition, find a decent backer like theil. Then find someone willing to create an equal opportunity ad platform, where the creators have the say, the advertisers get to place their ads on thousands to millions of views.
Optimistic. It'd be very hard to gain traction. YouTube has a stranglehold on general online videos. They have billions of videos available on demand, not to mention instant global brand recognition or the power of Google. I hope there's a YouTube competitor one day, but it's hard to imagine.

>Convince the biggest ((youtubers)) to create a second channel on an alternative platform.
Why would I do that? That's in their interest

OP is retarded

I'm not doubting the twitch money, it's more of I think the market is getting way too flooded and it isn't for everyone.

>YouTube has a stranglehold on general online video

The same could have been said for myspace, nothing is forever and unbreakable. Main concern though is that if there is a creator made platform like I envision, you only get so few cracks at it. Youtube's overhead is it's problem, solve the overhead for the new platform and become less restrictive with decent branding and I think a winner will prevail. Investors want money, not some creation waiting to burst like youtube is. Advertisers want traffic and this would be a new medium.

Plz back to debbit. Plz.

lbry.io is censorship resistant

Also causing chaos and attempting to game Youtube's system in the meantime is a good idea. Try to get extreme leftist content censored along with the redpill stuff they are already after.

two of BPS videos have been restricted. the thing is , once they're restricted they won't show up in searches or in related videos, so how will you find them unless you already know who might've uploaded them / already have the url?

You can add Defango, demonetised and non-searchable since 2 weeks ago

>Fox News

We are looking for youtube slayers who will behead or cripple them, not unknown niche sites that will not gain major traction. There needs to be a conscious effort of generating revenue for the creator and the same time putting them first to make a dent. Random storage sites are nothing new.

Skeptical on vidme