Anti-Google Thread

Reminder to install adnauseam to deprive Goolag of shekels for perpetrating a business model of mass surveillance without consent.

Other urls found in this thread:

jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/
prism-break.org/en/
makeinternetnoise.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The "woman" behind AdNauseum (Helen Nissenbaum)

I don't believe in 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend', but it is entertaining to see how older trannies absolutely fucking hate SJW's.

"Let me chop my dick off in peace and quit screaming at me about taking on male privilege; I'm literally targeted by white supremacists."

does anyone has the link to the expensive ads pastebin?
If it kills the goolag even alliances with enemies are temporarily acceptable

Reminder to filter all non-geographic flags.

Script for automating the searching of highest cost keywords:

Aw, you're no fun.

So it spoofs clicks and gets the ad account flagged?

Sounds awesome.

Caused mine to devour much more RAM then usual but I apparently cost them 39,000 shekels so sacrifices must be made if it actually works

will it stop me downloading jewtube content and upload it somewhere else, committing ad fraud against goolag and businesses relying on goolag services and having a list of goolag contractors in my country which will soon see chaos and kill their families during the chaos. No. so, go and try your social shaming and name calling techniques on normie pages you fucking normie

It also aborts the click before any DOM parsing happens so the clicked ad doesn't load tracking cookies.

Because they know the google cia machine will eventually turn against the jews and sjw because of overt jewish terrorism oppression and subversion. Rational people want to stop the jewish treat now before things escalate beyond the event horizon. There crazy hateful judeo-satanic jews who keeps summoning the devil and there are those who want peace.

Same here. I'm on a legacy computer running XP and things got very laggy.

>fag posts 2x daily about his bot net being banned from pale moon
Crys when people use chrome
Fuck off dumb nigger

Lets install this botnet.

Nah I will survive without it.

It may get the site in question flagged. For a while, clickbait companies would do shit as stupid as stacking ads on top of one another, so if you happened to click on the "top" one, all of the ads stacked in the canvas would register a click. It'd lead to 4x the revenue.

Google can figure that out fairly quickly. They get REALLY angry about that sort of thing, because they promise advertisers their ads will be shown separately and only for certain demographic segments (think 50k/year, lives in Washington, etc) and in some cases "loads before all other ads". Fucking with any of those promises makes Google look terrible.

t. I worked at a clickbait factory.

>'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'
Not an argument. Take your emotionally based "social logic" and fuck off already.

Did you not read the part where I said "I don't believe in it, but this is fucking funny"?

WHOA!!!!! Ok, you win. Check out her libtard face. How could anyone use it now?

You are literally a fucking retard with no argument. You are an emotional faggot. You think like an emotional faggot. You are wired like an emotional faggot.

You have no logic. Your brain is wired for "social" interaction and "emotions". This is why you keep repeating "hey look!, they are Leftist". We already know they are Leftist. You total god damn fucking retard. Holy fuck man.

TO OP AND ANYONE ELSE WHO IS RUNNING PALE MOON AND CAN'T INSTALL THIS ADDON

Setting [extensions.blocklist.level] in about:config to 3 should allow you to continue using the extension.

Why you retard just don't install another browser? Stop using joogle and use something that won't fuck your ass for free.

See BPS in his vid about it

Damage I have done so far.

Remember to use this script to run it in auto mode.

bump

Goolag done goofed. They deserve to die for their anti white agenda, or take their business to Africa exclusively being banned from the west

I just download it we must spread this as much as possible
Let's make this thread on for weeks!!

well done brother

I have:
Pop Up Blocker Ultimate
AdBlocker Ultimate
AdNauseam

Your sort of need all three. Adnauseam alone was still letting some shit through.

>Hey look they are leftist
>Completly ignores the leftist at Google being targeted

How many other ways do I need to say it, in order for your 105 IQ to register?

Ad nauseum didn't block any ads, which was so annoying I got rid of it immediately and went back to ad block plus. I thought the point was to block them, but still send the 'I clicked on them' event?

You realise you're going to destroy the internet with this strategy right?

Ads keep the internet going.

You're protesting suppression of freedom of speech by suppressing Google's freedom of speech. Hypocrites.

>Don't mess with my cuck bucks, you Nazi bastards
Fucking Google Sympathizer.

>went back to ABP
>ABP
faggot

The internet existed before ads and it will continue afterwards. NORMIES GET OUT.

The internet was doing just fine before ads and google. And it will do even better once they are gone.

The internet did just fine before tracking ads and data profiling which this software specifically targets.

at google shills ITT. I don't care. Crash the New Economy bubble 2.0 with no survivor. Make them unemployed and make an hero a rational option for former employers in that industry

In Adnausuem setting you might want to enable:

Prevent WebRTC from leaking local IP addresses

Just a thought.

>destroying the internet
Were you supposed to discourage me? It had the opposite effect.
The Internet is what caused this messed-up political climate in the first place.

This is a good idea. No clue why it Ian enabled by default.

Link to Pale Meme extension? Jewgle doesn't like giving those results

Pale Moon's a firefox fork, user. i.e. you install it from here
>addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/

FUGGING CONTRIBUTING :DD

Oh I didn't think it worked natively, uBO has it's own fork.

If there was a release made only for Pale Moon it would've been linked at the addon's homepage.

It wouldn't though since Pale Meme blocks it?

Damn son.

It only works if you're on VPN is why.

Does this do anything other than pollute their search results?

Should we also be campaigning to repeal Net Neutrality because it benefits monopolist Google?

So anyone ported it for Opera yet? Because I unironically use Opera.

You don't need to port it to Opera it's already made for it.

>The internet was doing just fine before ads and google.

Sonic fan pages are preferable to ad laden normie cancer.

Does anyone has a retard way of installing ad nauseam on brave

Brave's ad system is incompatible with adnauseam. Use a better browser.

>Oy vey, don't destroy our internet companies Goyim

i switched to vivaldi. brave was buggy anyway. pictures didnt expand properly and sometimes tabs came lose which was annoying

It automates clicking on the ads, so it is much more efficient at screwing up the integrity of their advertising.

Not compatible because Brave has built-in adblocks which will conflict. If you want a good Chromium fork use Iridium.

Currently using Opera manually to fuck with google in my country and waterfox with the script, would like to have another browser to have the script run double. Palemoon?

Why would I need this addon if I use Ublock already? Can someone explain?

It also automates the searching of the most expensive keywords.

remember to also change your settings so you don't click on every single ad.

Or else google throws out your data.

For the privacy conscious people here: prism-break.org/en/

destroying goolags data and business model, popping the web 2.0 bubble

Ublock blocks the add so you dont click it.
AdNauseam clicks in all ads automatically, so the add server doesn't discern on your choices

Palemoon blocks it unless you mess with about:config. Firefox or a rebuild thereof is your best bet.

Firefox Nightly?

AdNauseam doesn't support FF57+ yet.

So I'm running the script and AdNauseam with nothing but clicking enabled: it doesn't seem like I'm getting any ads though?

And yet it doesn't increase my ad vault size at all, the only thing is does is change my window focus to whatever new window it searches in.

Does Adnaseum specifically target Google ads, or all ads?

You're not in private mode, right?

Fanpages are worse than multimillion dollar corporations that track you and serve you obnoxious advertisements to wring you for money?

Suck buffalo dick sundar poo chai

All ads. By default it only targets tracking ads with the false positive clicks.

I was in incognito because the script site told me to go in it.

So it will only fuck up google tracking and still let me support some websites by allowing ads?

Now the script runs 3 times on Vivaldi, 3 times on opera and 3 times on waterfox. I need to sleep. Death to goolag

Oh figured it out, can't be private browser despite the script and info graph telling you to.

makeinternetnoise.com/index.html

Let the noise generator run in the background.

I don't know why it's saying that. AdNau doesn't click on ads if you're in incognito mode. It still blocks them, though.

interdasting

running it

Yes. You can whitelist specific sites completely but the developers intended it to target tracking ads which completely disregard user privacy, which is the market Google dominates. Though they also allow you to fuck with ALL ads if you so desire, there really isn't a point. On the user end it just works like a normal adblock.

Google is private company. They can do what they want.

So can we, so we're fucking with their revenue.

Now it's working properly. Thanks Bulgarbro.

Not an argument.

for some reason my ad nauseam isn't picking up anything from this script.

Is there a way to speed up the searches or is the sleep built in to prevent detection?

I have adnauseam installed but I don't know where to click to get these statics.
Care to enlighten me?

Adnauseaum needs pop up lad

Private company providing a public service.

Ok new problem, the script is searching in new windows instead of in new tabs and it impossible to run in the background.

How to fix that?

Too bad Google doesn't believe that you should be allowed to do what you want and if you wrongthink they will shut you out of the internet.

I bet you're selling ad space for cuck bucks or something like a good goy.

Oh no, some content made by actual people and not the big five, how horrible

>Adnauseam alone was still letting some shit through
You just need to enable a couple of lists in the settings; running two separate adblockers at the same time hinders its job.
Also, what the fuck is "AdBlocker Ultimate"? Sounds fishy as fuck.