Now we have to deal with the fucking juggalos

>antifa burning cities and molesting children
>BLM literally taking money away from school children to help "oppression"
>news cameras everywhere
>juggalos planning on fighting the alt right

What can we expect from these Faygo chugging fatasses? They're all goth kid rejects right? They aren't going to bring guns or hurt people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/black-lives-matter-naacp-moratorium-charter-schools/
youtu.be/0m442OuHSq0
theguardian.com/music/2011/nov/01/juggalos-classified-as-gang-fbi
youtube.com/watch?v=GDixIy0xOjY
youtu.be/uw-tWx9ugc4
youtube.com/watch?v=QwsiuzGGZMo&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=FOFP7ALKtKM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=206&v=GDixIy0xOjY
youtube.com/watch?v=S6yFXotDItw
hooktube.com/watch?v=YFofLQq4-zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Juggalos
Quick rundown?

I always hated juggalos anyways. Literal retards should've died out a decade ago.

They're a bunch of white trash low IQ welfare leeches that have been shit on since the day of their inception, especially by niggers.

So obviously they're going to try and virtue signal by opposing the very people that made their entire movement possible in the first place.

They're going to contract VD and puke everywhere. It'll be a great look for the left.

>Juggalos
Throw them a magnet and watch their heads explode.

> quick run down
We have a subculture consisting of overweight methheads that dress up as gangster clowns and listen ro Rap-Metal.

They essentially declared war on the "alt-right". So now we have LARPers and clowns battleing each over our President, a former Reality Show celebrity.

Ironically they are the same poor whites that the Jewish elite want to genocide.

Basically they are low class midwest whites who have lost everything since the collapse of the Rust Belt in the 1970s. Due to the bizarre identity crisis of post modern, post white America they have gravitated towards the band "Insane Clown Posse" a white rap group, as a form of cultural identity.

They're basically wiggers who want to "belong" to something so they chose a corporate product. Ironically all the values they say to adhere to are your typical white, Christian values despite the fact the whole reason they exist is because of the decay of white Christian society.

they discovered magnetism.

Seems like the left is trying to force the meme of juggalos as a left wing fighting force. I don't think it will stick since most of these clowns are apolitical.

>quick rundown
>Juggalos are fans and followers of the band Insane Clown Posse (ICP)
>They have built a community and "family" through their mutual appreciation for clown rap
>Much of how they understand the world is based around the philosophical lyrics ICP

Here is one of their more profound songs. They address how amazing the world is, even with things we will never understand, such as why children look like their parents and how magnets work.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

>"oh hey there nice banner"
>"t..thanks, y-you too"
>"wanna go check each other's privilege?"
>tfw

The struggalo is real.

>antifa molesting children
>BLM literally taking money away from school children to help "oppression

Source?

Heads Up. An insider said they have imported up to 300 Antifa terrorists from Venezuala and also many are Obama's American ISIS terrorists. Plus, many Antifa are non-citizens who they recruit from the M13 gangs. That is why they cover their aces. They are not Americans; radicalized to hate all Americans and paid mercenary wags to take down America in a civil war. Be careful.

They are a bunch of pussy faggot autists using clown make up as a defense mechanism to look scary enough not to bully and hide their fat ugly faces.
They are less than nothing. Dems paying attention to that reject scum proves how desperate they are.

The Juggalo protest has nothing to do with Trump or the alt-right.

Hey white boy, U Alt Right?

BLM money from schools:
motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/black-lives-matter-naacp-moratorium-charter-schools/

Antifa raping children in Europe
youtu.be/0m442OuHSq0

>juggalos planning on fighting the alt right
please someone stream that

Yeah, I forgot to add that they tend to unironically have a seathing hatred for "scientists", whom they feel are liars trying to trick them.

The more politcal Juggalos have tried to form a Rejectionist movement, encouraging kids to stop reading books and abandon the pursuit of sciences.

>song glorifying the wonders of the natural world
>vicious hatred for scientists that study it

what.

Clowns fighting clowns over a talk show host, murica needs to fucking burn.

On the bright side, the FBI already considers them a gang.

>They address how amazing the world is, even with things we will never understand, such as why children look like their parents and how magnets work.
ultimate red pill!

>literal clowns fighting nazi larpers over Russian hackers and a satanic pedophile pizzeria
fify

Reality truly is stranger than any fiction I've seen or read.

The worst of whites in the U.S., basically.

severely underrated

DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO ISRAEL

THE BABYLON IS FALLING

I love this timeline

How the fuck do magnets work anyway?

What a timeline to be alive in.

This might actually work out OK, I don't see them as having homgenous political views because it's a musical subcultire and not a political one, some of them will support Trump and some won't. Their march to be stricken from the FBI official list of "gangs" deserves Sup Forumss attention, if not our respect, but it's up to the ICP fans themselves how they play this one here - any foolishness on their part will make the FBI rulling seem justified. I'd like think juggalos and patriots can get along just fine. My only concern is that any fool outsider can dress as one of their fans and act like a provocative troublemaker for partisan reasons.

Objectively speaking, if I were European I would have such a hard time believing any of this.

Cringe factory usa never disappoint

>Muslims invade America
>greeted by juggalos, extending a welcome
>Muslims return to Europe

Just make a necklace out of magnets or something and they'll disperse as soon as they see you/

this is some postapocalyptic mad max kind of shit.

This is why they are marching, I hope this does not get hijacked by TPTB:
theguardian.com/music/2011/nov/01/juggalos-classified-as-gang-fbi

I honestly thought the whole juggalo thing was dead are we converging with the juggalo timeline?

>laughingandwomiting.gif

How many of them are leftists trying to gain allies?

It seemed alive and well a couple of years ago, although I doubt Twiztid helped by leaving Psychopathic.

Ex Juggalo here, alot of my friends are juggalos still, and i come from the Juggalo capital of the world (Colorado), i went to the 10th annual gathering. i can give you some accurate info on the culture if anyone has questions

The juggalos are going through a civil war themselves right now, the main guy from ICP, Violent J, is beefing with every good act they had back in the days. Their right hand men in the 2000's, Twiztid, left the label and formed their own, and grabbed nearly all of ICP's notable acts along with it, over some personal beef. The turmoil has been getting worse and worse over the last 6 months, between the juggalos loyal to ICP and the juggalos who enjoy the new acts that Twiztid now owns. There has been nothing but salt from Violent J in interviews, and Twiztid has been kicking out ICP fans out of their shows. If the juggalo problem is serious (i doubt it will be) we can exploit this rift in their community

>implying alt-right conservatives arent anti-science as well

In the FBI's defence, there are literal Juggalo gangs with their own factions and hierarchies. They have their own territories and will physically assault people wh are not "down with the clown".

There's been instances of house parties errupting into full on pograms over whether or not The Dark Carnival is a metaphor or an actual physical circus that awaits us when we die.

I suggested this weeks ago! All you have to do is post ads saying "Juggalo gathering" and the location, they're like homeless people looking to get drugged up and shitfaced drunk. Hell, you can even get them to show up for yard sales. It looks as though you're all going to be down with the clown until you're in the ground. W00p W00p.

Meet the enemy:
youtube.com/watch?v=GDixIy0xOjY
Absolute degeneracy.

I wish I could time travel 100 years and read the history books

youtu.be/uw-tWx9ugc4
Best juggalo content out there this is the first video watch all of them

Is there ever gonna be a time when people actually get so fed up with this bullshits that whenever someone says "Fuck white people" or "Black Lives Matter" they get shot in the knee?

Os is this going to be the new standard forever?

How do juggalos identify their "camp"? With ICP or Twiztid merch?

Is there any attempt to heal the rift?

Any idea what caused Twiztid to leave Psychopathic? Seemed the issue was that their new album wasn't being promoted as much as it should have been.

Is this guy pol's/juggalo?
youtube.com/watch?v=QwsiuzGGZMo&app=desktop

As much as the media vilifies whites, most are peaceful and well intentioned, which is why these people get away with shitting on whites every day. Imagine going to a M*slim country and saying similar things about them.

Either let them convert to Sup Forumsytheism or let them die by the sword.
Sup Forums is a board of piece after all!

Indeed pals

I wish. With some of the shit that has happened I almost can't believe that my intelligence is "Normal"

If you have so much trouble understanding the concept of magnets then you shouldn't be allowed to continue existing.

Inb4 the Sup Forumslice aka mods deletes your comment

When was the magnet meme hip?

That's exactly what I meant. Nobody gets as much heat as whites and everything is their fault now.

Slavery, colonialism, opression... All races and cultures had these practices when whites decided to stop and now everybody is on their throats.

You touch someone in a latino community and you get fucked. You go to a black neighbourhood and cause trouble and you get fucked... You kill some whites and they yell at each other for being responsible of your opression.

something something something no scientist. mother fuckas lying, and gettin me PISST

>You kill some whites and they yell at each other for being responsible of your opression.
This is a problem, although countries like Hungary and Poland are probably much better.

They also always hated hippies and the punk rock scene antifa grew out of. Plus they're edge-lords who never advocated for PC shit. I don't see how the left is going to keep them in line

youtube.com/watch?v=FOFP7ALKtKM

They are trailer park kids that act tough and collect welfare.

They cannot survive by their own labor, yet rail against the system or people that feed them.

>plant a seed and nature grows

The fact that you can be a meth head and profoundly overweight blows my mind.

Somoeone needs to form a league and start building stadiums for this shit. Audience levels will be through the roof.

i feel like im living in an episode of south park. this is actually surreal.

Twiztid was always leagues above ICP and their silliness.

why am I still here

we are literally living in Clown World

>How do juggalos identify their "camp"? With ICP or Twiztid merch?

ICP is "Psychopathic records" and the Twiztid fellas are now "majik ninja entertainment". The merch would probably be your best bet, but i doubt its escalated to that point where twiztid fans are burning all their old merch. I think chants would probably be the best identifier right now, seeing how Twiztid kicked out an ICP fan for it

>Is there any attempt to heal the rift?

None. Violent J is an old man struggling to hold onto his fame and success, and he feels he is owed by these old acts. Violent J would make these artists include himself on a handful of their songs, and do everything his way in terms of production and touring. The other acts have had enough and J feels like a jaded ex girlfriend like hes not getting the respect he deserves. He's even brought Tech N9ne's fan base into it by mentioning Tech N9ne in his salt fest. It's more like a revolution, the juggalos are abandoning the old monarchy but some loyalists remain.

>Any idea what caused Twiztid to leave Psychopathic?

Alot of the reasons are above, directing from the label splitting and feelings of disloyalty, They actually left a few years ago, the split is nothing new but the beef is. They were still collaborating for the first few years and doing tours together like nothing changed. No one knows for sure what is causing the rift we are seeing this year but there is rumors going around, like Twiztid refusing to do the "march of the juggalos" or a member of "Axe Murder Boys" sleeping with Violent J's niece, and i guess big uncle J didn't like that too much.

Alot of personal pissyness, but we are at the point now where the artists are insulting each-other over songs

>The juggalos are going through a civil war themselves right now,

are you fucking kidding me

this gets more retarded as I continue to read the thread

Happens all the time.

People with such little self-control that they succumb to drug abuse can't keep off weight for the long term. Weight loss by drug abuse is insignificant compared to what is accomplished by strict adherence to CICO.

what the hell is going on with the dude on the left his neck?

the juggalos fear the samurai (yeah, I know he's not actually a jap)

I see Twiztid as an optimization of ICP. They didn't come up with any of the ideas but they made a better package overall.

Born just in time to witness the Juggalo civil war.

They've been doing their thing for 20 fucking years now and they are beefing NOW? What a bunch of children.

ICP likes wrestling. You think they would fall in line with a WWE hall of famer for president, but they're soft headed exploitables it seems.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=206&v=GDixIy0xOjY

The girl at 6:36 is super qt. I have a thing for broken "fix-her-upper" girls!

Ex juggafag here,

They're a disgusting degenerate subculture only fueled by soda, shitty music, and a desire for them to fuck easy white trash sloots.

They're just gonna split. Like 70% of juggalos are fat rednecks living in a trailer park.

This is just another instance of the left trying to declare victory by forcibly silencing their ideological detractors and pretending they don't exist. Nothing to see imo.

anyone have the "juggalo funeral" pics?

>Posting the edit
youtube.com/watch?v=S6yFXotDItw

Juggalos are like level 1 enemies in video games that die after one hit, just ignore them.

I have distant (non genetic relation) "family" that is this way.

She's been consistently using for the last two years and is heavier than ever. She has a consistent supply because she steals so much shit.

It's not even a gain back, it's just that they sit and watch tv. The meth just lets them maximize their laziness.

Thanks for giving me the inside scoop.
>Violent J would make these artists include himself on a handful of their songs, and do everything his way in terms of production and touring.
I've always hated the part with Violent J in this song around 2:30, it absolutely feels like "great song, but put me it in because I own the record label": hooktube.com/watch?v=YFofLQq4-zs

>fix'er upper
>walking around naked

kys

White niggers in facepaint.

>>Juggalos are fans and followers of the band Insane Clown Posse (ICP)
why

Anyone got those old juggalo Holocaust memes?

he posted two "sources"

As an ex juggafag I can honestly say these people are some of the most stupidest people I've ever met. Literal white niggers

how exactly did you get into it in the first place?

Just imagine slowly turning her into a conservative wife. The road is long, but the pay-off is great!

>most stupidest people I've ever met.
>most stupidest
Are you sure you're still not a juggalo?

This.