Netanyahu's son: ‘leftists more dangerous than neo-Nazis‘

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-junior-says-leftists-more-dangerous-than-neo-nazis/

are they our guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQpP5IzbaOc
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/03/03/nearly-all-the-leaders-of-the-liberal-opposition-in-russia-are-either-fully-jewish-or-have-jewish-background/
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.807776
kevinmacdonald.net/slezkinerev.pdf
aryanism.net/politics/anti-zionism-basics/
aryanism.net/politics/uniting-anti-zionists/
hooktube.com/watch?v=7ZOp8BKaccs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK ISRAEL

ISRAEL IS ILLEGITIMATE

ISRAEL IS AN OCCUPYING FORCE

END ISRAEL, END GLOBAL CONFLICT IN THE MIDDLE EAST

FUCK BIBI

nice try ahmed

Well is this picture wrong or just the hurtful truth? lol

You realize more than people named mohammed and mehmet and ahmed and any other generic muslim name hate israel right?

Plenty of Americans hate israel.

unironically our greatest ally
any country that becomes more pro America after Trump should be viewed sympathetically

wtf i love israel now

Australia is our greatest ally.

Israel did 9/11

:3

Why is Israel so based?

If Israel was so based you wouldn't be shilling on this website.

You have to stop looking at Jews as a cohesive group, the various sub clans fuck each other over as much as they do everyone else

but at the end of the day they are nepotistic towards jews over anyone else.

Israelis don't want to see America destroyed because who the hell is going to give them billions of dollars otherwise?

They have a vested interest in containing shit.

Thats wrong though.

And most of them are called Ahmed, Ahmed.

Yes, I remember people celebrating how much the Chinese, Arabs, etc. liked Obama. Did people really think these nations had our best interests in mind?

No they fucking aren't, Israel is an OK ally at best.

It's a stupid meme that originated as a platitude to parrot in front of AIPAC that became uncritically accepted as a fact.

no

Funny that you say that while shilling yourself.

nigger im sitting in my bed drinking coffee shitting on jews its fun.

Based Yair

We need this axis of GOOD.

Look like Trump isn't yourguy tho

Israel is pure evil

See this

An "evil" source of inventions and innovations, plus checking the power of the M*slims in the Middle East.

mate the only thing you invent is more ways to make the world a shittier place. Jews without american monetary support is NOTHING

Jews literally circumvent their religious obligation by JEWING around the fucking scripture.

Obama damaged the country so badly.
>Strong men create good times.
>Good times create weak men.
>Weak men create hard times.
>Hard times create strong men.

I don't care for Israel and I don't really care about any other country. That being said Israel existing justifies other countries to become ehno nationalists as well. It should be allowed in European countries.

I'm not even Jewish, I'm just tired of seeing this helpful country shat on in the midst of
>HOT ARYAN IRANIAN CUTIES, THEY EVEN HAVE GREEN EYES
>HOLY FUCK, ***BASED*** NORTH KOREA
>JAPAN IS SO COOL WE MUST DEFEND THE JAPANESE RACE FROM IMMIGRANTS
>MY HOT LATINA GIRLFRIEND IS MOSTLY EUROPEAN AND SHE COOKS MEAN TAMALES
(ad nauseum)

Completely agree. Obama was the embodiment of the corrupt global mora and cultural globalization, the entire feud with Russia is based simply on the fact that they refuse to accept global standards and prefer to do things their own ways.

>you'll never backhand a palestinian rock thrower why even live

Since Israels inception it has been a fucking abomination on planet earth it needs to be removed.

Honestly, what are the Jews going to do? Throw in with Communists?
>Trotsky dead
>Jew Pogroms accelerated
Jews don't have shit without a whiteman.
They need us.
>17 million people run the world
Yeah right.
Jews will pay pay tribute, and they do now.

Lies I hate Israel too

Their worst crime has been doing to the Arabs what we did to the Mexicans. Likewise, compare Phoenix, Arizona to (all of Mexico), and Tel Aviv to (the rest of the Middle East).

t. JIDF

t. Human rights council

Too obvious

I'm afraid you're wrong goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQpP5IzbaOc

Any Jew should know that the left will gain a communist coup and immediately take everything the Jews own and excecute them.

If there is a communist revolution. The rich are killed, the intelligencia is killed, and the capitalist leadership is killed. (Aka Jews)

While The "nazis" want the Jews (media) to stop the blatant and horrible propaganda, and maybe have their own ethnostate, but don't want to kill anyone.

Meanwhile, The left will kill every last fucking Jew on the planet as an enemy of the people.

And they will do it via multiculturalism and feminism. the Jewish golem.

>Why don't you want to open your borders to the Muslim hoards? Are you racists?
>You have so much wealth and they are so poor!
>The womenz know best they must be in charge they will make things equal!
>Racist sexist Jews.

Mohammad will have a field day beheading Jews in Jerusalem once they are given equal opportunity in government.

The Jewish quest to stop "nazis", a literal shadow and non existent boogie, man will bring down upon them an unstoppable genocidal hoard.

Because Jews are Hypocrites. They do not for one second believe any of the bullshit they have infested the west with. Only a madman would.

Yeah, Id say he's spot on.

>nazis don't want to kill anyone
Maybe before June 1941 they didn't want to kill EVERY Jew. But as soon as the invasion of the Soviet Union began they gave orders to the Einsatzgruppen to shoot every Jew on sight. They also built gas chambers, and finally extermination became the official view with the Wannsee Conference in January 1942.

YES ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST OF ALLIES.

AS PROVEN BY THE LOBBY THAT BRIBES OUR CONGRESSMEN TO THINK THIS WAY.

It's international Jewry that opposes Putin the most.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/03/03/nearly-all-the-leaders-of-the-liberal-opposition-in-russia-are-either-fully-jewish-or-have-jewish-background/

“Nearly all the leaders of the liberal opposition [in Russia] are either fully Jewish or have Jewish background”

"here are many reasons for this, certainly including Russia’s alliance with Iran and Syria at a time when Israel and the Israel Lobby are doing all they can to promote war with both. Quite simply, Jewish hostility stems from the fact that Russia under Vladimir Putin has proved to be far more nationalistic than is good for the Jews or for Israel."

Unfortunately Jews are some dumb motherfuckers
All they can do is pay attention to the moment
It's in their Commandments
>work hard and know every detail
now Jews can't see what's coming
they're just another nomadic tribe
superiority to everyone else has a price
that price is baking

"As in the U.S. and throughout the West, Jews in Russia adopt views that benefit Jews in the Diaspora, advocating “cosmopolitan values and human rights” while also strongly supporting Israel with its strong ethnonationalist values and systematic oppression and ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. Jews correctly see the West as representing cosmopolitan values opposed to the identification of nation with the ethnic or nationalist interests of its traditional peoples, and, as noted here repeatedly and as the main message of The Culture of Critique, the creation of the West as cosmopolitan has been a Jewish project throughout the 20th century, coming to fruition in the 1960s and accelerating in the ensuing decades."

Bannon out means jews took over, the right is back in the favor of Israel. Its only natural for them to take out their leftist controlled opposition now that they put enough pressure on Trump to submit.

Don't confuse American "Jews" with the conservative Israeli variety.

Wasn't Bannon pro-ZOG?

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.807776

"After Steve Bannon's Dismissal, pro-Israel Hardliners Lose an Ally in the White House"

Our goys. Zionists are the real problem.

Reminder this is a pro-Assad board. supporting Israel is betraying Assad. Zionist shills fuck off.

So what do conservative Israelis think of Sarah-Silverman-Jews?

They're under threat of Soros groups too, pushing open borders and degeneracy. Israel may put its nose in our internal affairs a bit much to my liking, and draw us into some shady shit, but they're not a huge threat we need to concern ourselves with.

"The Jew Cries Out in Pain as He Strikes You."

-Polish Proverb

"Stalin’s willing executioners: Jews as a hostile elite in the USSR"
kevinmacdonald.net/slezkinerev.pdf

Degenerate.

> t. Israeli Jew

Leftists are only more dangerous in the Jewish ethnostate of Israel. Leftists are only good for the goyim.

and that's why AUS thinks we've abandoned them.

and why they're seeking closer relationship with China.

The moment asian, hispanic and muslim civil rights groups in US say Jews should have their own diversity quota (which is about 2%) in positions of power in society that is the end of Zionism.
Right now asians are penalized for exceeding theirs in education, it's only fair Jews should be treated the same manner for exceeding their diversity quota of 2%.

Stop shilling kike

Jewish leftists are controlled opposition to protect the Zionist Jewish elites and to cause division among the lower classes.

Why are all Jewesses so repulsively degenerate?

REMINDER THAT YOU CANNOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS AN ANTI-ZIONIST AND A RIGHT-WING NATIONALIST

The only way to destroy Israel is by being universalist and supporting the Palestinians, any other position is hypocritical and based on "might makes right" butthurt.

aryanism.net/politics/anti-zionism-basics/
aryanism.net/politics/uniting-anti-zionists/

that's okay, because we're *G-d's* chosen people.

captcha: Hello Neighbor house

>fascists want to take away the property of the ruling class (the netanyahu's)
>neonazis are a bunch of dumb ignorant cunts marching with torches
seems he's right

*anti-fascists

Wtf, I love Jews now!

i was looking at his facebook page and he posted something on fb with a pepe. can any sand people translate the photo?

/ourjew/

Can someone make a Virgin/Chad of this?

STOP FALLING FOR THE JEW SPEAK

There is a cure for trotskists.

>Israel has never really been a democracy
>What the right is doing is processes that make it a democracy, not the other way around
>And democracy is exactly what terrifies the left

So the idea's that Jews conspire to do the best for Israel, and the worst for everyone else? As I understand it, Israel has some "surrender monkey" Jews too though.

I dislike her, shes not even funny

(((our greatest ally))) just became /our greatest ally/

She used to be around 2006 when I listened to her, but something changed, like with all the others. Hollywood is a satanic pit. hooktube.com/watch?v=7ZOp8BKaccs

To put my two cents in, I've met two Israeli Jews, and both of them were Republicans.

American Jewish liberal elites don't care about Israel. The left in general is at best ambivalent, and often outright despises Israel. Israel is just another pawn in the system's chess board. This "Greater Israel"/ZOG stuff is a complete diversion and psyop.

American Jews are nothing more than controlled opposition who use political correctness to protect the Zionist elite kikes at the top.

Nice try tho fucking shill.

Because you are named Ahmed

Fuck off Ariel.

fuck off kike

There are 2 factions of jews
There is the globalist jew, who wants to push communism and degeneracy. They don't even like israel.
There is the nationalistic jew who thinks he is superior to the other races and wants a strong jew nation

Both are cunts, but globalist jews are the worse

Nice try, Muhamed Al-Muhamad.

Everyone who hates israel is named mohammed?

You guys are so bad at being JIDF you give Israel an even worse name

Support Palestinians? Right.

I don't give two shits about Israelis firebombing Mohammetan sandniggers as long as they stay out of our business. On top of that, it would be a place to repatriate our mentally ill, despicable leftist Hollywood/big media Jews, but I doubt the Israelis would even want that scum fucking up their country.

>as long as they stay out of our business.

That's not how killing palestinians works, unless you think 9/11 and muslim terrorism in general it's non of your bussiness.

>There is the globalist jew, who wants to push communism and degeneracy.

Have you ever asked yourself why? Think deeper you fucking leaf.

Communism and degeneracy for the gentiles is a means of achieving Jewish end-time prophesy to dominate and destroy all other nations. Zionism and Israel is also part of Jewish end-times prophesy. They are both working on the same end goal.

>Zionists know they have no future with the left
>Realizing this too late when right wing white bigots are a dying breed
Pottery