US got to moon due to female black scientists and mathematicians

Why was I not taught in school that the US was able to get to the moon due to the work of black female mathematicians and scientists working for NASA?

Why are their statues for Robert E. Lee but not for these women?

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/nazi-scientists-space-program-2014-2
youtu.be/Jrz6Ge1oD6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's bullshit.

Well actually.....businessinsider.com/nazi-scientists-space-program-2014-2

a lot of people worked to get to the moon, why is this nigger woman somehow special ? beacuse she has black skin ? only celebrating here because she is black is also racism

What about my man jerome. Aint nobody woulda got to space without him taking out da trash. And cleaning up after the big scientist man. Why don't they give him a movie?

b.. but she crunched numbers for others! surely that was the most important and demanding of all jobs at NASA.

Heil.

You weren't taught this because her contribution was minimal,

We must have special dedications to calculators everywhere for their contribution to science.

There are thousands of people involved in a space program. These are singled out for their color of their skin.

are you implying it's not amazing that a group of monkeys helped us get to the moon?

> literally double checked calculations just in case
> somehow more important than everyone else

because it is irrelevant

you made me chuckle

>Hidden Figures 2
>Meet the computers you don't know, behind the mission you do

Because they didn't play as large of a role as Disney portrayed.

all nigs just wanna feel good

Yes! Why dont we have statues for every single one of the hundreds of people that worked on Apollo 11 also!

Not at all. The first astronaut to reach space was an african america named Albert II.

pic related

We got to space because of the nazis. Area 51 was just where the captured nazi scientists were held and conducted experiments. NASA is really only the work of the nazis.

God, that shit is so funny...all the NASA bullshit is pure Murican/Israel psyop, Bubba Dean...

youtu.be/Jrz6Ge1oD6w

it was a single white woman and her work was redundant as newtons work already existed

the movie is a distortion of actual history

WE WUZ ASTUHNAUTS

These revisionist histories get more comical with each passing year, the only thing that frightens me is that kids are going to grow up believing this bullshit.

Um i pretty sure those nigger's didn't exist and were made so the movie could appeal to black people

we wuz space niggas

That's why you need to buy a lot of book about History and reverse the brain washing of your kids