Study: Gay Poles heading to UK to ‘flee discrimination’ in Poland

>Study: Gay Poles heading to UK to ‘flee discrimination’ in Poland

>A study by a student at the University of Westminster found that gay Polish people are often fleeing discrimination in Poland when they head to the UK.

>“66% of London-based students (of any sexual orientation) from Poland think anti-gay speech in their country is a common phenomenon and 75% consider the UK a more gay-friendly society.

>“75% of young Poles in UK admit there is hardly any support for student LGBT rights at Polish universities.”

>Kamil, a 20-year-old UCL student from Gdańsk, says that two weeks before he moved to London, he was attacked by three teenagers who beat him up and broke his jaw because “he looked gay”.

>He said: “It was absurd to be scared to walk in my own neighbourhood”.

Thanks, Brits.

pinknews.co.uk/2014/03/31/study-gay-poles-heading-to-uk-to-flee-discrimination-in-poland/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bragging about innocent people getting beaten up
>le baysed mayne!!!111

good

who the fuck are you quoting you absolute retard

Every day that passes makes Poland look like fucking paradise compared to the rest of the world. Got any room for someone who will murder the fuck out of kikes and commies that threaten your national sovereignty?

>Every day that passes makes Poland look like fucking paradise compared to the rest of the world.
It is until you have to deal with our IRS, you wouldn't believe what kind of magic and bullshit is going on there

> Got any room for someone
not for one, but for a whole (white) family... then sure

>amerismalls

>mfw UK is taking both uneducated criminal white trash AND faggots from us so Poland can be the best european country

good

good

>“75% of young Poles in UK admit there is hardly any support for student LGBT rights at Polish universities.”
and it's better that way, I don't see a single reason why they should get special treatment, which is basically money that goes straight to the trash can.

UMM EXCUSE ME THOSE ARE FUTURE DOCTORS AND ENGINEERS

>Kamil
>Pole

>hasn't recognized manlets are the most dangerous men in the world

watch your back lanklet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamil

I know many Kamils

At least they aren't stealing our women.

Sorry for them, I wish we could send them to Chechnya and they would end up in a gays' camp, but gathering all the worst human trash in London is not a bad idea either