Was Harry Potter a psy op?

like many 90ties kids Harry Potter was a big part of what was culturally shaping my youth. Recently I suddenly started thinking how Voldemort represented Hitler the way (((they))) like to represent him:
>extremely talented but choose the dark path
>supposedly obsessed with pure blood (unlike the tribe lol)
>instigated an evil regime
-becomes the ultimate evil that should not be named
>young Voldemort looks like a young Hitler

Many other sketchy things about the whole series as well:
>Voldemort has no nose, unlike (((them))) eh
>main protagonist Potter looks like a scrunchy jewish boy
Am I missing something here?
Was J.oke Rowling pushing (((their))) narrative the whole time to young feeble minds?
All this kikery in the world makes me question even the most innocent looking things

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Gellert_Grindelwald
quora.com/Was-Gellert-Grindelwald-like-Adolf-Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=RchePX5gElc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FFS Netherlands, lay off the tinfoil.

> baby first hollywood redpill

it's more likely that the person who wrote it was a single mother on welfare of questionable writing and creative skill

You're retarded, OP.
Rowling got lucky and breathed the life into an entire genre.
You're as bad as the people who said it was encouraging witchcraft.

nearly everything is a psy-op
these media psy-ops work best when repeated over a lifetime from as many places as possible

control of the tv and movie industry is very centralized and difficult to break into for financial reasons anyways. so there are few independent players, it's pretty much all tied to the establishment and thus influenced by whatever agendas they seek to push

nigger your previous first lady may actually have been a first flaming faggot with fake children. Nothing is too far fetched to consider at this point

a lot of psy-ops are pretty subtle. it's likely many of them have slipped into your mind unnoticed, effecting your perception of reality and your subconcious instincts.

some are pretty obvious though.

>some are pretty obvious though
name one

>queen of political correctness looks like hillary

Yes, but not in the way your thinking.

pic related

the father in the family is always an idiot and the mother is always right

psy op

Why are Harry Potter fans always disgusting monstrosities?

interesting

>fan

I know Hitler's brain is kept in a jar somewhere... does it like Harry Potter?

>main villains in Harry Potter universe are called Death Eaters
>Death Eaters want pure blooded wizards and not mudbloods
:thinking:

>Was J.oke Rowling pushing (((their))) narrative the whole time to young feeble minds?
She doen't even stop there, she runs a pedo human trafficking ring:
wearelumos.org
Take a look for fuck's sake

>>main protagonist Potter looks like a scrunchy jewish boy
an his antagonist (Draco) is blond and pale

I don't think she was knowingly part of an agenda, she just bought the narrative like every other dumb bitch

Yes it was a psyop, but just like everything else they tried to throw at me, I always just sympathized with the villain more than hero because of how much cooler they were

You have to realize that every story pushed is a bluepill whether its on books, tv, movies, music, or the news. its all designed to make you act a certain way

the only place to find the truth right now is on the chans, a few videos online here and there, etc. not in a fucking harry potter book.

And his best friend is ginger and pale.

Oy vey.

Seriously, get a grip, you retards.

checked
Death eathers sound alot like the SS too with their deathshead symbol

>90ties

>And his best friend is ginger and pale.
and most of the time he's a loser...

All chosen people need dumb as fuck shills

404: No Argument Found

Don't forget that the best representatives of Slytherin are all Aryan archetypes (Malfoy and his family, etc.)

>>main protagonist Potter looks like a scrunchy jewish boy
Hold on there..didn't he even get called the chosen one by some other wizards?!
kek...this is getting weirder and weirder

found the j.k.rowling fangirl lurking on pol

The defeat of the death-eaters and the. their subsequent reemergence and final defeat also parallels what happened with Germany.

Yeah, ninety ties, it's a hella lotta ties !

>baaaw, baaaaw, the baddies are blonde, baaaaaw, I want fantasy fiction censorsed so that blonde baddies don't exist because it hurts my fee fees, baaaw, where is my safe space!!
Grow up.

And the best representative of Slytherin is Snape.

>base political views off an autistic childrens story written by a jewish feminist

Please never post again.

Is this sarcasm? because the whole single welfare mom story has always seemed like bullshit to me.

Just another Molyjew viewer ignore

She just copied a bunch of storylines and historical shit and threw it all together with witches and broomsticks.

I'm guessing the movies are more jewy than the books though.

Witchcraft and sorcery is degenerate.

you should remember that whatever that school was called
was an ethnostate
no normies allowed

The way JK Rowling does stuff like a stereotypical pawn of the system, like a jew is holding a gun to her head makes it look like a PsyOp. Like saying Dumbledore is gay retroactively and shit like that.

The book was most likely written by Freemasons and she's just a figurehead/cover story for the book series.

Pothead, you might be onto something.

Voldemort has no nose, unlike (((them))) eh
youre onto somehting here m8

>>This many posts
>>no mention of Grindelwald
C'mon, guys. I know Harry Potter is dumb and gay, but at least know the basics so you can rip it properly.

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Gellert_Grindelwald

You got me at "revolution".

Well, at least you're trying to think outside of the box.
No, it's not, dumbass.

>Harry is jew

mc is an overeducated underachiever who never has to work for anything

Pretty much an antihero

At least she didn't have to too creative with Voldemort's design...

voldemort did nothing wrong

> In 1945, at the height of his power, Dumbledore confronted and defeated him in a legendary duel.
what the fuck dude...

We may be on to something fellow autists. What tickles my funnybone also is now that Rowling is on top of the world she is one of the loudest shill voices for (((their))) agenda

quora.com/Was-Gellert-Grindelwald-like-Adolf-Hitler

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>ebul nazee

Hmm...

>thinks Harry Potter a psy op
Reason #5,673,892 why Sup Forums is full of fucking retards.

fight me kike

I would, but beating up on helpless children is wrong. Even if they're man-children.

gindelwald did nothing wrong

>LUMOS = ILLUMINATION = LIGHT BRINGER = LUCIFER
>A BUTTERFLY LOGO = MONARCH PROGRAMMING OF CHILDREN
>EU AND HATIAN GOVERNMENT
>EDDIE REDMAYNE; OSCAR WINNER; PLAYED ROLE AS A MALE TO FEMALE TRASVESTITE, SOMETHING CURRENTLY BEING HEAVILY PROPAGANDIZED TO CHILDREN

I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE BUT IM STUCK ON CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

Since all these tards want to pretend Harry Potter is real, why doesn’t the right co-opt the death eater symbol. Pic related.

Hermione is a nigger subhuman
Dumbledore is a gay fag ass
and the whole thing about Voldemort and ture bloods.

How about that scene in Order of the Phoenix where Snape leads Harry down a long spiral staircase and the camera is positioned directly above to give a good view of the spiral pattern, then Snape mindrapes Harry in the basement.

Messed up thing is if you read the books and pay attention, there's a lot of right-wing themes there. Delores Umbridge teaching them they don't need to defend themselves, because that's the government's job. Government ignoring and even covering up the existence 9f the death eaters jibes more with the British government apologising and covering up radical Islam than the rise of the Nazis. Rowling started retconning everything when the SJWs took over nerd culture. Dumbledore was gay, even though it was never mentioned in the books. Hermione was black even though she was specifically described as pale. The SJW twist everything to suit thier interpretation of reality, and J.K. Rowling played along because she loves money.

The Delores Umbridge arc was pretty clearly pro second amendment. "You don't need to defend yourself, let the government do it."

>Voldermort
>character with distinctive nose
>'he who shall not be named'

Sounds like a Jew to me

>you don't need to defend because there is no evil
>if you defend yourself than you'r evil
>don't be mean

that's what you meant

Harry Potter was written by committee and JK was chosen to be the face of the series. It's a conditioning manual for children.

She makes Jews look charitable

Harry Potter is just a basic-bitch hero story employing Joseph Campbell's mono-myth and draped in wizard and witches shit. It's the same with Star Wars. Not at all original.

JK Rowling is a cunt as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=RchePX5gElc

Hitler cannot be named either, at least not in any favorable light. Voldemort literally looks like young Hitler in the movies

LOTR > HP

there, I said it. Everyone can go home now.

This. Faggots like op who only watch the movies btfo.

I'll agree with you on the looks, but they throw Hitler's name around as an insult pretty regularly.

reading something this disgustingly blue-pilled

nice get, heil lord of the rings

Tolkien definitely wasn't a fan of Hitler though...

we are the only fans of Hitler though

The truth is lotr is as mediocre as HP.

its an honor

here, have my favorite Hitler

them digits man

Has anyone seen this? Cartoon pastiche of the great escape, similar to the Nazi camps and shit.

Not a psyop,but engineered brainwashing on a large scale for testing purposes.
It failed largely,with some promising success.

Well, seems like kek apreciates hitler too

He probably would be today after seeing what's happened since.

It darn right was a fucking spyop. Can you believe how much time I wasted reading this trash rather than Russian greats like Dostoyevsky! Unbelievable!

I read Tolstoi, shit is redpilled as fuck and teaches you a lot about life. Tolstoi was an anti semite btw

>died in Nurmengard
Sounds a bit like Nuremberg.

Wew.

>Tolstoi was an anti semite
Not really.

He was an anarchist and a pacifist, though.

Hair Pooter was always about indoctrinating children into witchcraft and satanism.

No, it was just the only big "new" thing to start during the lifetime of all the 90s kids who grew up to be SJWs that they could actually call "theirs". It also came along at a time when the public was panicked about kids not reading, so every kid who read it felt really smart and superior. Also, I gotta give the lefties this, the religious people denouncing the series at the time really were pretty fucking stupid.

It really is just your typical hero's journey BS, using aesthetics from literally hundreds of different possible sources. It didn't really influence their ideology so much as became the only thing they knew and could compare things to. Having small reference pools can make anyone seem like a Psy-Op victim. If it hadn't been HP, it would have been something else. Hell, Usenet was already swarming with these kinds of leftard/otherkin/wannabe magic idiots that eventually evolved into Antifa. The HP fandom was simply the perfect target for them to mold.

No she had a good writer and literally doesn't understand the content of her own books.

Grindervalt was the Hitler arc type. Voldemort was something worse. Home brewed evil from the heart of the education system. He started a secret society to control people with fear and intimidation. Voldemort is ((them)).

> Good writer

Meant ghost writer. She is a shit writer

[citation needed]

Tolstoi is whitewashed, what he supposedly said about the jews is all fake and came about 100+ years after his death. He was close friends with the Tsars who detested the jews.

Your brain is whitewashed.

She's objectively too political now. You have to admit that her using her series to promote her political beliefs makes her a cunt.

maybe she is just trying to gain relevancy after her career literally ended with the end of Harry Potter. nobody reads her other stuff

Same thing with Wagner. I think he is still banned in hook nose land.

Every single plot line in Harry Potter revolves around tolerance, discrimination and prejudice.