Hurricane Harvey poised to disproportionately impact blacks in Texas, but no one is talking about it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're talking about it.
Now I am, too.

But black people are poised to be disproportionately dumb and violent. No one is willing to talk about that either.

I think it would be best if we stopped talking about black """""people""""" altogether.

wtf I love Harvey now

I once made a game winning goal from a guy kicking the crap out of a ball and it bounced off my ass so hard that nobody had time to react including myself. I am a champion.

The storm does not care what colour you are. Neither do the rescuers. You racist baiting haters only see the world through a cancerous bias. So sad that such hatred is eating away your soul.

That's because virtually nothing has happened yet.

Only 7 Americans have died so far. FEMA is doing a good job. The local authorities, not so much.

Good. Now they can go back to Louisiana.

what the fuck
i love hurricanes now

Beat me to it

Are they really trying to shame the weather for racism?

Wtf I love weather now

A race which is too stupid to learn to swim still hasn't learned to prepare for hurricanes after Hurricane Shaniqua devastated Nawlins. Color me surprised which is also black apparently.

So weather is racist now?

Fucking hell

oh, man...
that sucks.

They always say this shit when a storm hits a city because that is where basketball americans live. They're retarded

You really do have to gas kikes, don't you

in other words, blacks are fucking stupid as shit and can't help themselves, wheres the pic of sheeeeit tyrone and the hurricane

Dare we say this is /our/hurricane

>yo yo hole up dis raciss-ass hurricane b RASHULLY DISCRIMINATIN against black folk

Good. I live in Houston and frankly white people and beaners will live because they're not that fucking stupid. I embrace anything Harvey wants to do to niggers, I'll be fine

This is environmental racism in its purest form.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_racism

Hurrah for Harvey I guess

boy they really milking this

BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LEAVE

>really milking this
Is there anything nigger won't use for a gibs excuse?

Damn, dat hurricane be racist n shieet

>Tfw I still can't swim
I AM NOT AFRAID OF WATER I JUST FIND MY EARS GETTING WET UNCOMFY REEEEEEE

It's always news reporters who first bring race into these things.
Everyone is suffering together until these cunts have to mention racial differences again. Because it is good clickbait of course.
I'm actually convinced newsgroups are largely responsible for many racial tensions these days.
That is to say, it they wouldn't be constantly mentioning it, people might not actually make a big deal out of these things.

>Y more impacted by x because they are oppressed by z.

All news are doing this now. It's fucking disgusting. Fuck off.

WE WUZ JOHN KWAYNGZ AND SHEEEIIT

Thats because they're disproportionately fucking useless at everything. Nothing to do with racism.

>a raycist hurricane

Fucking Harvey, racist piece of subhuman shit

Didnt leave what? America? Everyone of every color has their house flooded right now in Houston. Just saw a white fool try to drive his truck into ten feet of water

Dumb mfer

god hates niggers... what's new?

You know posting that you reported something is an offence user?

anyone who still can't swim by the age of 18 is either a faggot scared of water or an useless retard.

Lets talk about it

NIGGERS B T F O!!!
Whats up!

This is a clear case of environmental racism

Bullshit. The most ironic thing is that all of the wealthy areas get flooded. All of the black parts of the city are pretty safe.

Dumbass did you not see the white guy driving his truck into 10 ft of water by downtown? Or the white guy screaming and holding onto a pole yelling for help when a KANG and beaner used a gas station ice cooler as a flotation device to save him

Everyone in Houston lives together so this shit is not affecting people across racial lines

It's time for everyone to stop following the news and pretending to be sad for niggers.

If someone says Harvey is racist, it will be a shitshow.

blacks = homo sapiens + erectus.
caucasians = homo sapiens + 4% neanderthal.
mongoloids = caucasian + dravidian.

blacks are 600.000 year old, the others 200.000 years old. they are a different subspecies.

Good thing I am 12 bro xD *brofist*

MODS GET THIS BULGARIAN UNDERAGE HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE!

hurricane be all raycis an shiettttt

Hurricanes are institutional racism

>muh gibs we need our gibs

That's because all the Katrina niggers never went back to New Orleans.