Happening! Sound the alarm!

North Korean subs are spreading a chemical mist along the coast! THIS IS NOT A DRILL. AWOOGA AWOOGA

news.sky.com/story/alert-over-unknown-chemical-haze-on-sussex-coast-11009304

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/27/birling-gap-evacuated-after-chemical-incident-on-east-sussex-coast
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>North Korean subs
let's be real
we all know who's behind this

50,000 rapefuges are about 5 miles off the coast.

Its the smell of an incoming fleet of leeching shitskins

>AWOOGA

>AWOOGA

holy kek

Beachyhead XD

So glad I moved out of Eastbourne, its a shit hole.

tents/HAZMAT now being set up

chemical experiment on the population maybe ? we have to monitor these people and see if they grow any extra body parts or go insane

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/27/birling-gap-evacuated-after-chemical-incident-on-east-sussex-coast

habbening!

the gassing has begun, they'll all be sterile

just fuck off

This is some Utopia-tier shit

inb4 tomorrow people are dropping dead and everyone hwhyte gets ordered in for a jewish vaccine

>Chemical Attack in GB
How is this still a happening?

some chems were probably evaporated into the clouds and then when they rained down a portion were carried by winds up to the coast...

It's unlikely to ba an attack, even if someone thought "just release some chlorine gas a few miles from the coast and have it dissapate so much that it just causes those infields irritation by the time it reaches the coast Allah ackbar" was a good plan, they'd do it off the coast of a port city.

unless it's a bioweapon, then dissipation isn't an issue because it spreads by contamination

Best slogan.

eat shit
and i was banned for 2 fucking weeks posting challenger info . but the black dick threads a fag threads like this can fucking thrive

>>AWOOGA AWOOGA
Idiot! Don't warn the niggers!

Fuck, I live in East Sussex.

Should I be worried?

It's most likely a chlorine gas spill.
No reason to be alarmed.

Precautions must always be made though.

lock yo doors an hide yo wimmin, erryone gettin gassed up in here boi

You'd think that would be easy and fast to confirm. Do they not keep you bongalongs in the loop?

>i hope the high weald saves m-
Wait I'm on top of it shit

>tfw not further inland with the North Downs to hide behind

Quick, tell all the refugees that theirs free gibs on the beach

Any ideas as to whether the gas has more serious effects hours after exposure?

You mean their rusty engines are on fire and the smoke is spreading along the coast?