Something about the Chinese makes me worried, who else feels this way??

Something about the Chinese makes me worried, who else feels this way??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YziIIp2BeMk
abcnews.go.com/US/school-building-collapses-minneapolis-officials/story?id=48989790
youtu.be/BTHR_omZtXc
newsecuritybeat.org/2017/01/chinas-missing-girls-along/
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/the-chinese-city-where-men-have-three-girlfriends-because-there-are-so-many-women-10484270.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're living in that small window of opportunity in history where the West is still at the top and the East Asiatics are not the dominant region of the world like at any point in time before. Or after.
>Inb4 workplace accidents

chinese will never be at top

mindless drones only get you so far.

It would be impressive if it wasn't made in china.

Mindless drones can get shit done when fed orders, they're working with 5 year plans nowadays, and special splans on top - what's our cown counter to the "China 2025" plan? Jack shit.

What do we have? Ideologues in power in Europe, a mental midget in power in America, rest doesnt count. Meanwhile the anti-conflict faction is running wild wanting to give everyone participation prices because competing is evil.

someone will eventually find the hive queen and her nest of eggs

they're poised to conquer the world.

result will be similar to the society in the film blade runner.

The Chinese don't have the water to live as they are much longer.
Their own government says they have fresh water until 2030. That's only 13 years.

Asia will eventually surpass the West because we've become too individualistic. How many people would fight for their country in the West these days?

Isn't that the tripas grease you guys use on your tacos.
If anything that just shows how resilient they are. While the average white man cant go a week without a pedicure and a good cucking. The Chinese are making cooking oil from sewage without any detrimental effects.

>The Chinese don't have the water to live as they are much longer.
>Their own government says they have fresh water until 2030. That's only 13 years.

They'll take away the water from the Poos, that's the whole point of the dams in the Himalayas.
Also, they have the mindless obedient drones needed to mass produce desalination plants in recored breaking speed. Look at how fast they made the HSR network, it's now 75 % of the world wide high speed rail network and safer/faster than any European one.

>not trusting in kek

their bad debt problem is going out of control desu, they have other issues as well that are popping up.

Xi Jinping is not a good leader, it's becoming apparent.

> it's now 75 % of the world wide high speed rail network and safer/faster than any European one.

That's because they aren't cultural christians.

Literally one accident in 20 years of operation over the combined rail length of Japan, Europe, Russia and USA with 20 times the daily passangers.

China's a legit huge danger to American long term interests.

We should be focusing on Asia and not Shlomo's wars.

More context:

John Mearsheimer, Why China Cannot Rise Peacefully
youtube.com/watch?v=YziIIp2BeMk

>without any detrimental effects.

You know 2.5 MILLION chinese die every year due to cancer?

The thing is that their population is so fuckhuge, they can EASILY lose 20-30% of it and still be fine.

>d-doesn't count

Let me guess, you are 16-18 and learning Mandarin.

The debt is internal China owing money to China. Kinda like Japan, it's not an issue because the government owes money to itself.

And again i ask the question - what is our answer to "China 2025"? Are we even capable at this point to answer it?

They could stand tall over other countries, except they are fairly miserable and their health is awful. If the mudslimes / leftists win and become the norm in Western countries, I would want China to exterminate us all with nuclear flames.

>The debt is internal China owing money to China

It's bad debt, It's highly dangerous. Unless of course, you're just an idiot who didn't know that.

when 1 dollar is worth 1,000,000 of their money, it becomes a problem.

The answer to china 2025 is to let them live until then, because they have very huge population / poverty problems that are only going to exacerbate over time. Most of their population lives on $300 a month.

The final battle for earth will be chink vs white. Every wasted pawn move now will cost millions of white lives in 20 years.

Since that accident there were 3 major rail accident in Germany, a country with 1/20th the population and 1/7th the HSR length.

China is in hyper development and we have lots video cameras today.

Lots of crazy shit happens in a county with 1.3 billion people.

If you think the U.S. hasn't had their share of fuck ups in the past 100 years, think again.

The difference is the U.S. population is not only much smaller but the development of the modern west took nearly 80 years+ in the U.S. while China has done it very quickly through catching up.

China is a population of many people learning new ways, you are going to see lots of fuck ups likely.

^ this... I consider China a backup plan to save humanity.

Why do you care so much about chinese affairs?

Are you a democrat?

>oh no, helicopters, scary!

The US alone could defeat China conventionally in about a month.

Keep chugging the CCP propaganda though, too bad you don't get paid 50 cents a post like they do.

Since the 2007 meltdown nearly 200 trillion $ have been printed out of thin air with 0 impact on the real world. The economic theory has been proven wrong by reality. Debt has no negative impact.

I can only hope so user. But (((they))) have our entire educational system by the balls. The next generation will hopefully see through the bullshit but we are being actively brainwashed from a young age. All (((they))) have to do is get 50 percent of the population to be completely retarded left wing cultists and it will be enough.

>Debt has no negative impact.

ah, you actually are just a retard. I'm finished here.

They do have a birth rate problem, but I don't see how they have a poverty problem that's trending upward. China's greatest success has been uplifting hundreds of millions out of poverty, which is still continuing. Their next big hurdle is making the jump from middle economy to an advanced one, something that is much harder than it was for Japan and the Asian Tigers due to its immense size and lack of prior experience with it as was the case for Japan.

> but but but... the west never had major accidents during their development.

abcnews.go.com/US/school-building-collapses-minneapolis-officials/story?id=48989790

>The answer to china 2025 is to let them live until then, because they have very huge population / poverty problems that are only going to exacerbate over time. Most of their population lives on $300 a month.

Utter ignorance. China 2025 is not like Indian posters and "Superpower by 2020", it's a government sponsored project to robotify the economy and it's going full speed ahead.

Is Sup Forums aware of this?
youtu.be/BTHR_omZtXc

16 (sixteen) years in Afghanistan fighting illiterate goat fuckers.

> 200 trillion $ have been printed out of thin air

That's how money works.

If it were backed by gold you would still be a poor idiot. Complaining that the man is keeping you down because you have to work to survive.

You neets are awful human beings. You just are too stubborn and egotistical to look at yourselves from afar.

;)

Oops.

Also,
Show me the negative impact. I can show you the positive one - no more interest on debt.

Based as fuck. He's actually the real Redman.

Someone has to protect that opiate field. How are we going to get our slaves their drugs:?

Where do you see me complaining? The printing has revitalized the neraly dead industry i'm working in (paper).

Fake, no chink would waste all that good meat.

You never see chinks on pol because of the firewall. No one knows what is in their gook brains.

Wrong reply.

China hasn't gone 100 years without a massive war collapsing the central state. We have to wait and see what happens over the next 30 years.

They were destroyed & occupied by Japanese shitfuck

Yep. I think it's good that they have a negative view of foreign leeches, but rapping about it while looking like a thug?

The communists inherited a nation dependant on Opium - the British brought it in but afterwards the Chinese produced it. An estimated 150 million people, 1/4th of the population were addicted in 1950. Do you know how they solved the problem? They burned the fields, killed the farmers, publicly executed the traders and dealers and put everyone addicted to hard labor until they forgot they're addicted. Meanwhile in the West we're spending billions dealing with the fallout of drugs being considered cool while half the retards are screaming "legalize it".

> democrats & jews hoping other countries fail and fall so they can exploit and take advantage of the situation.

lol, the Chinese are going to eat you. I'll help them.

im not black, so no

>thug
he looks like a fag playing dress up as a thug, which is precisely what he is.

POO IN THE LOO

>blurs out friends' eyes
>they all look the same anyway

They're not dumb and there's a shit ton of them.

POO IN LIU

That's what I'm saying, the U.S. protects those fields in afgan because they need to keep supplying the U.S. people with heroin and opiates as control.

The globalists use opium to enslave masses.

bugmen

China has lots of problems.
Lots.

>The globalists use opium to enslave masses.

In light of that... What are the Chinese?

The video has been taken out of context, he only wants loser English teachers out and not his "foreigner friends".

Name 3. 3 which have not been debunked.

It used to be 1$ 30 years ago

Not enough women.
Corruption at all levels.
Population of young men addicted to video games and masturbation (according to the Chinese government itself).

B A S M A T I
R I C E
N I G G E R S
D O I N G
E U G E N I C S

>not enough diversity
>do not tolerate homosexuality
>oppress women

>Not enough women.
Debunked.
>Corruption at all levels.
Less corrupt in fact than all other countries at their development level.
>Population of young men addicted to video games and masturbation (according to the Chinese government itself).
constanza.jpg

>The globalists use opium to enslave masses
How exactly? Most people don't use opiates.

Not debunked.
And your assertion for corruption levels is just that.
As if you're going to get accurate data from a commie government regarding that.

Don't fall this kikery. Let's keep our eye on the fucking ball. Our enemy is among us, not across an ocean.

>robotify the economy and it's going full speed ahead.

didn't you read what I said? The average chinese lives on $300 a month.

Now imagine that immense poverty magnified due to robots. They will have riots in the streets.

They have too many mouths to feed.

When the dindus, nogs, and euros finish fighting over scraps the chineses will simply wash over us all and absorb us.

It's the Jews you need to be thinking about.

Debunked.
>newsecuritybeat.org/2017/01/chinas-missing-girls-along/
They simply did not report the girls and kept them working on the family farm, the "official" son was sent to school. "The mountains are high and the communist party is far away"

There's also now cities with so many women that they started to practice polygamy.
>independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/the-chinese-city-where-men-have-three-girlfriends-because-there-are-so-many-women-10484270.html
>One man told local TV, according to News.com.au, it was easier to find a girlfriend than a job in the town, while factory worker Li Bin said: “I have three girlfriends, and all of them know about each other. Many of my friends also have many girlfriends.”

You're fucked Austria. Only the US and its maritime allies will be able to survive the coming collapse of China (whose horrendous debt and slave workers with depressed wages keep the world economy going by making cheap products for easy/widespread consumption). Whether China implodes because of debt/party mismanagement or starves when the US Navy cuts its sea lanes is irrelevant. Central Europe will cut itself to pieces over the scraps. Trump's economic nationalism is only the start (and yes, he literally is Hitler for his actions will likely kill millions of Europeans by ending Breton Woods).

>TFW all I've ever wanted is to die for muh country

>1945
Bullshit fake quote

>The average chinese lives on $300 a month.
Literally Poland tier as a whole.

But get this. China is in fact two nations.
1. The backwards hinterlands where people occasionally still live in caves.
2. The rich coast where wages have far surpassed the Polish average.

Communism picks winners and losers

It's not a viable economic policy.

>cites shitty news sources
You realize you can have a city with too many women despite the country lacking women overall because of their 1 child policy.

>Muh collapse of China

Gordon G. Chang, is that you? Will you ever write a sequel to your book?

It doesn't have to be most, it only has to be 10% to 20% of the population to cause an effect of disruption.

>Communism picks winners and losers
There's no communism in China. They're helicopter tier, have been since 1980. And tell me about the winners under capitalism.

It's British. British news sites are the best ones. Do you want a link to Sputnik or Fox?

The same type of corrupt 'capitalism' that happens in China, and the problem is magnified because the workers are fucked even harder because China can afford to.

actually, china has an advantage here. because it developed later than japan, SK, it gets to see all the mistakes made by them and learn to avoid them

The only real difference i see is that in the West the investor class has the government by the balls. In China the government is the investor class. Fucking the workers is part of everyones plans.

Israel is not across the Ocean?

And the workers here are starting to get tired of it. I can only imagine the morale levels in China, where it's worse.

Israel is not our enemy for now. You clearly do not understand the Jewish Question.

this is the only correct answer

Google the social credits sytem - you will get points for being a good citizens, with that you can do what you want, go to foreign lands to study, "free" speach, basically be free. But if you're a bad citizens you get no points or negative ones and life's getting really tough for you.

They're pioneering it, it will come to us as well. The technology exists to keep 100 % of the population under controll 24/7.

You also see the major problem here though, right?

The investor class makes a problem in the West, the government bails them out because they can or they just go under.

What happens when the investor class (the government) fucks up? how do they bail themselves out?

There's an advantage to the western system, and that's less liability.

Were they not ruled by the PCC, buft rather the Kuomintang like before the end of their civil war, then I wsouldn't mind the Chinese, really.

Besides, that's stupid, in the 80s, when Japan had a yearly GDP growth of over 5%, everyone here thought we'd soon work for our Anime Overlords, but their economy struggled in the 90s, preventing that.

It's gonna be the same with China.

Hope China will soon rekt Burgerland

They're colonizing Africa.

In a few decades the only remaining wildlife will be in in Western Zoos. Chinese will destroy their habitats and eat the rest.

You just said they're not communists.

Those policies are set to fail.

The distinction between government and investor class does not really exist, they're the same thing. No one below 10 million net worth will be elected a senator or representative and the title of president is not to have below 1 billion $.

Thus the impact of a bailout by one of the other is the same.