Sup Forums bunkers

With the take down of various controversial sites such as Stormfront and Daily Stormer as well as the heavy infiltration of our moderation team by /leftypol/ shills, I suggest that we start preparing for the day that we are finally taken offline.

I think that using ZeroNet and making a headquarters on 0chan will be our key to survival. Due to the ZeroNet's decentralized nature, it can't be taken down at all so no matter how asspained (((they))) get, they can never shut us down. If you want privacy, you can use Tor when connecting to the various ZeroNet sites. There is already an imageboard on the ZeroNet (0chan) with their own Sup Forums. It is still in development with an active dev team that listens to the users. Because of its nature, 0chan will be hard for the usual shills and infiltrators to reach and there are no normalfags there so we can do whatever we want without threat of someone leaking anything we are doing.

ZeroNet download: zeronet.io/

Other urls found in this thread:

127.0.0.1:43110/0chan.bit/?Sup
zeronet.io/
github.com/sybrenstuvel/python-rsa/issues/19
github.com/etingof/pyasn1/issues/20
github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet/issues/830
github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet/issues/796
github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet/issues/794
github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet/issues/777
github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet/issues/758
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, cripplechan will be the first evac site. From there, who knows.

Omega

I just got Zeronet, thanks man. How do I get to 0chan when I download it?

How do I get to zerochan?
Cripplechan fucking sucks it's full of paranoid faggots.

Cripplechan will probably also get a takedown notice. (((They))) already know about it. I'm suggesting that we get a userbase set up on 0chan for when that day comes.

127.0.0.1:43110/0chan.bit/?Sup Forums

obviously free forums and free domain stuff.

First of all, we want nobody to know about us.
Second, if they delete Sup Forums and cripchan then the MSM don't have a solid name for us. Hell, we can organize on roblox.

>zeronet.io/

redpill me on this, try to explain it to me like if I was a dumb nigger

>inb4 implying implication

Fantastic. Thanks a lot.

already on it

it made me realize how bad mods are on pol and how many baits there are

It's peer to peer internet so the websites exist on your computer instead of on a server. That way, as long as people are online, the website will exist. The website cannot be taken down unless you take away the computer of every single person who uses the site.

says the FBI cointelpro controlled opposition shill

It's great. It's like old Sup Forums never died.

zeronet.io/

unpack and ready to go

Such an obvious call to action sounds like something a plant would say. If we're really as infested as you want us to think, who's to say that you're not one of those infiltrators?

Stop telling people what to do, dumbass.

Hmm

dude we arent commies people will choose for themselves

but good luck staying on any major right wing site when they decide they wont host you or worse they take your domain

I'm not calling anyone to action. I'm just suggesting that we set up bunkers in case we get taken down.

What is it that would stop any infiltrator to go there, once 4ch and 8 ch both go down?

The open gates of Troy. You have no place to hide.

slowest shill defeatist thread ever.

Oldfag here. If the Normie-Net goes down and the degenerates on Tor are nuking sites, the only way is to go back to ye olde telnet BBS

Possible to access using mobile devices? Too lazy to research on my own since I'm just browsing while waiting for renders

cripplechan will be the first to go before this place

they can come but I doubt someone who just wants to shill will go to such lenghts

the only rerason they come here is because Sup Forums got famous and they kinda want to shut us down and if they cant do that on zeronet it would be Sisyphean

I'm down krautbro. I'd love to play some Legend of the Red Dragon

>thread suggesting we should make backup communities in case Sup Forums gets shut down because other controversial sites are also getting shut down with no warning
>somehow defeatist
Hmm now I wonder who wouldn't want us to have a backup plan in case things go south.

we're not going to be taken down

you idiot man children are in a minuscule minority here

you're just loud

the mods dont like ZeroNet they probably know a shutdown will happen and those that would give the order would hate for us to move somewhere were they cant control us

Remember to make sure you have Tor activated so you can have true anonymity.

>not knowing about .pl and .xyz

we have several bunkers available, only a handful of posters usually.

If we're a minuscule minority who don't matter, you and your kind wouldn't be here.

I've heard they are planning on seizing the Sup Forums domain hostage until they delete Sup Forums

>loud
sure DS was loud look what happend to him... Stormfront was one of the oldest and look gone in a blink of an eye

anyone asking how to find 0chan after downloading zeronet

>first launch zeronet
>look for "ZeroSites" in the new tab that opens
>click it
>wait for it to load and stop moving
>look at the right hand column "forums, boards"
> click on "0chan"
done!

Come home, white man.

>Remember to make sure you have Tor activated so you can have true anonymity.

but if they want to seed the page they must go without tor or they will be a passive one

That whould be fun

>who don't matter,

didn't say that

>you and your kind wouldn't be here.

don't make assumptions , boy

>but if they want to seed the page they must go without tor or they will be a passive one

that will probably happen they will make them delete the board

Sup Forums wont ever go down, moot started working at google inorder to protect Sup Forums from the inside

>redpill me on this
it won't take off. every post you make on 0chan or any other ZeroNet website is publicly tied to your IP address by design.

Namecoin is what we need, currently it's just registrars cucking us.

>boy
Wow I'm sure you must be older than me and I've gotta listen to you and you are the coolest shit around. Get fucked and go back to plebbit or whatever.

Astute inference.

yeah cripplechan has the second largest english userbase and more nazis then we do
not to mention the owner could not give less of a fuck

what if the shills see this thread and start baiting on 0chan?

You mean to tell me that NSA or CIA are not able to do the same when you post here? Am I being rused right now?

Thats right nazi scum. Scurry back under whatever rock you crawled out from. Every last one of you.

Nope cripplechan is fucking shit it's like if this board was 90% libertarian fags you know the ones that call everything D&C shill threads.

they can its not like you ISP arent watched

+ they already know who you are

thats not the point the point is they want to tell you what you can say and write on the net and on ZeroNet they cant

>You mean to tell me that NSA or CIA are not able to do the same when you post here?
They can do it here and on ZeroNet. The difference is the inbred pollack you're arguing with at 3am on ZeroNet who says he's going to murder you can ALSO freely view your IP.

moot hated Sup Forums

Remember to use TOR on zeronet!

REMEMBER TO USE TOR!

Now this is the sign of a true newfag

Use Tor

>/rus/

nice honeypot there, CIA

kek you sound like a cucked boyfriend that can't help but harassing a girl that could not give less fucks about him.
truly pathetic

found the shill faggot

> lol be him a leftard living on a network that is censored daily, but still belives in (((we))) the people

...ends up less free then nazis that live on a p2p network :D

So what's the fucking point of ZeroNet then? Just use the already existing onionchan. With that you don't have to host the CP on Sup Forums from all your fellow posters. The site owner does.

seems like a good option, saved.

NAH HE CANT

you are welcomed to give proof come on hacker show us

Because Tor is compromised by the government too. Tor sites will probably be next on the takedown list in the future.

I've been on The Kraut for a while and tho they are more pedo than here, their random board for English topics are more Sup Forums than Sup Forums orientated

>using TOR
But doesn't it put me on a FBI by default?
I am so ignorant I am ashamed of myself.

and you can still get all kinds of shit from exit nodes and they can still if they wanted you censor you althoug that would make a network unusable for a time

Ok. Go download a torrent. Open your torrent software. Look in the "Peers" tab and view all your peers IPs.

ZeroNet is on the BitTorrent network and uses its torrent trackers.

If you post on Sup Forums, you already on a list.
Just don't do nothing illegal.

>tfw you can never go back to when shit was just fun and Sup Forums was channeling a a chaos god and jumping timelines

dont use tor whats the point better use VPN if you want privacy if not dont nothing special will happen you can host ..seed sites you like or not a single one

>and
so you dont download ever >?

you dont have gmail ?

1 month later, here's my assessment:
Stay away from zeronet, it's virtually unusable. Oh sure it has full-fledged sites and it's super fast, great. But it has critical flaws that are deeply tied to the whole design of zeronet.
For one, you cannot see any site without fully enabling javascript.
Additionally, you can't submit content without using an ID, even for anonymous submission.
That ID is actually a public/private key pair that you use to sign the content you post. You sign it so that you can later modify it at will. This is the first issue: you can bypass all sanitation and all automatic content generation that a site "suggests". This means you can inject arbitrary malign javascript (remember: you MUST have javascript enabled to see the site at all, so you will infect 100% of site users), change submission date, any part of the text, inject arbitrary images and videos at any time, force other clients to make requests to arbitrary addresses on the clearnet by injecting tags, etc.
Next, to generate an ID, you cannot have generated an ID within 6 hours of the new request... per IP. This means that there is an ID-IP assoc table that anyone can download at any time and grep through.
To add to that, any site on which you can submit any content needs to log your ID, meaning that you can track someone by ID across posts, across sites (even if the site displays the user as "anonymous", like 0chan does), and as we've already established, you can tie that all to an IP.

>they can still if they wanted you censor you althoug that would make a network unusable for a time
So couldn't they also make the network unusable for the time, making ZeroNet accessible through Tor?

this sounds interesting

give me a quick rundown

Then there's the fact that it's based on torrents, but recommends using tor. Tor over torrents DoS's the network, it's a horrible idea and shows that the authors have no clue what they're doing, privacy or security-wise. Beside, IDs track you across tunnels.

There's also the issue of not enough encryption: site-private info should only be readable by the site admin whereas site-public info (i.e. user submitted content, which should be processed using a series of encryption-preserving operations, thus keeping the site-private info private) should be encrypted on the disk (even though everyone can have the key required to decrypt it).

There's also nothing like a friend-to-friend system to mitigate some of the issues like spam and "bad" content: only disruptors are free to operate on the network, whereas legitimate users have to jump through hoops and still end up in a bind simply to use the network as "intended".
Has the code quality improved since I was told to screw off for bringing up security?

* 2 years out of date gevent-websocket

* Year old Python-RSA, which included some worrying security bugs in that time. [0](Vulnerable to side-channel attacks on decryption and signing.)

* PyElliptic is both out of date, and actually an unmaintained library. But it's okay, it's just the OpenSSL library!

* 2 years out of date Pybitcointools, with just a few bug fixes around confirmation things are actually signed correctly.

* A year out of date pyasn1, which is the type library. Not as big a deal, but covers some constraint verification bugs. [1]

* opensslVerify is actually up to date! That's new! And exciting!

* CoffeeScript is a few versions out of date. 1.10 vs the current 1.12, which includes moving away from methods deprecated in NodeJS, problems with managing paths under Windows and compiler enhancements. Not as big a deal, but something that shouldn't be happening.

t. brainlet

Then of course, we have the open issues that should be high on the security scope, but don't get a lot of attention.

Like:

* Disable insecure SSL cryptos [3]

* Signing fail if Thumbs.db exist [4]

* ZeroNet fails to notice broken Tor hidden services connection [5]

* ZeroNet returns 500 server error when received truncated referrer [6] (XSS issues)

* port TorManager.py to python-stem [7] i.e. Stop using out of date, unsupported libraries.

I gave up investigating at this point. Doubtless there's more to find.

As long as:

a) The author/s continues to use out-dated, unsupported libraries by directly copying them into the git repository, rather than using any sort of package management.

b) The author/s continue to simply pass security problems on to the end user

... ZeroNet is unfit for use.

As simple as that.

People have tried to help. I tried to help before the project got as expansive as it is.

But then, and now, there is little or no interest in actually fixing the problems.

ZeroNet is an interesting idea, implemented poorly.

[0] github.com/sybrenstuvel/python-rsa/issues/19

[1] github.com/etingof/pyasn1/issues/20

[3] github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet/issues/830

[4] github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet/issues/796

[5] github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet/issues/794

[6] github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet/issues/777

[7] github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet/issues/758

Due to IDs, zeronet not only tracks everything you post and lets any user ever see it even when it's not displayed on the site itself, it also tracks you ACROSS sites.
If the identity issues were the only problem, then zeronet could have an inkling of a future. Unfortunately, the fact that once you post something you can change the content arbitrarily and bypass any sanitation, including but not limited to forcing clients to communicate on arbitrary networks and contact arbitrary clearnet servers, injecting javascript bitcoin miners and drive-by downloaders, tracking, other malware, etc. is just one of the idea-ending issues zeronet has.
Javascript needs 0 browser-side vuln to fuck you up (not that those are hard to get). Many other systems have no problem and don't rely on forced 100% all-javascript to provide fully distributed sites. Thus, not an argument.

ZeroNet is terrible for privacy. Anyone can see what websites you've visited and what posts you've made. It's a cool idea, but it doesn't work in practice without some sort of privacy guard (e.g. tor)

This is a shill everyone. He posts the same copypasta in every thread.

It's like torrents, but with websites instead of anime movies.

>so you dont download ever >?
>you dont have gmail ?
What? Of course I download. I'm downloading your posts from Sup Forums and you're downloading mine. The difference is if I say, "I'm going to come to your house and cut your face off with a hunting knife" I can't do that because I don't have your IP.

Using gmail exposes my IP to Google, not random fucking people.

you can use VPN if you like better then Tor

are you paranoid do you run your own self made OS, have you custom made componnets in your PC ?

if not they can get you

And it doesn't really work with tor either because its nature deanonymizes tor users while also dosing the network.

IPFS, eth, maidsafe and urbit may or may not be options, however.

Just activate Tor for every connection. See

Yeah, sure, do it, but don't talk about it. The word will spread regardless if whatever hidey hole you found is legit, just like obscure websites got popular over time during the early days of the internet. Talking about it so openly renders it pointless.

Can you point us to tutorials or anything helpful please?

>being scared about being on a list

Is you have been using the internet for any amount of time you're on 1000 lists, why even give a shit at this point

Just keep memeing and wait for the civil war or WW3

i went into the internet world to escape the masses and now it looks like i have to go back to nature to escape the masses of the internet.

what a time to be alive...

Do NOT listen to this poster. DO USE TOR for remaining user.

>you can't do something legal if out the blue they declare that it's illegal

For all we know, they could declare public enemy every single person that has ever posted here

what a shitty time to be alive to be honest with you fampai

what was Sup Forums harbour you faggot

Who's the shill? Someone who tries to trick people into a literal honeypot, or someone who is trying to prevent this?
You said so yourself, I've already said all this. Then how come all of it is completely ignored and you continue shilling as if nothing happened? If you were honest about zeronet's flaws, I wouldn't have to inform people instead.

If Javascript is required for ZeroNet to function, then even that's not good enough.

What moot did to boards all the time back in the day, Sup Forums just sperged out over it because Sup Forums is the most newfag of all boards

COPY PASTA GOING RAMPANT ON THE HALF CHAN. DISINFO CHILLS FEAR THE BUNKERING.

Also, get some fucking people filling the twitter/social media/blog of it. This is the purpose of zeronet after all. Get the people who got censored on this shit already.

look if you use tor they know what you do all the exit nodes arent safe

zeronet isnt bent on privacy it wants to be a clearnet that isnt decentralized

can you get viruses yes but you can also get them on clearnet, it depends what os are you using Linux,BSD,Windows,Qubes ?

privacy wise vpn>tor

Anyone heard of Maidsafe?

Yeah. As far as I know they still don't have a mainnet or apps running on it, but it looked like a good solution.