Stop hiring men

We need more women in IT.

get good at programming then cunt

You posted a man with a mental illness

fpbp

Baity thread is baity

>cunt

It is not even a man, just mental illness

Agree. Hiring more incompetent women only increases the value of my own IT skills

how are we still making money if they start understanding how computers work ?

Good point

but how will IT keep working then?

I think we need more equality in the work force.

I demand that more women apply for garbage collection jobs.
I also demand that more women commit crimes to even out the prison population.
Also we are going to have to kill a lot more of you on the job.

Or get back in the kitchen and make me a burger. Not you OP your a degenerate and get the gas but to all the 1476 girls out their lurking ;)

Godamn. I saw the same thread 3hs ago in Sup Forums. Saged and reported

>see github contributor with feminine name or avatar
>go to profile
>case 1: three contributions in the past year, only repos are "dotfiles" and "personal-website"
>case 2: bunch of contributions, handful of highly-starred repos
>investigate case 2 further
>turns out to be a tranny

In all my years of programming, I can count on one hand the number of impressive github profiles I've seen that belong to biological women

Then you'll need more IT to help them, then that IT' will need more women, requiring IT'' to help them, then IT'' will need more women, requiring IT''', which will then need more women, requiring IT''''...

Trannies are part of the patriarchy, just men leveraging the power women have gained over the years while retaining their male privilege.

Holy fuck, kekmaster 3000

Is transgender just a corporate psyop so that they can hire mostly men while claiming that they hire equally men and women due to MtF trans? Is PoC the same, so they can hire Asians and zero niggers while claiming they hire many "people of color?"

>On Twitter in February 2017, Wu posted warnings about the militarization of space, along with concerns over giving private space tourism companies sole access to the Moon. She wrote, "Rocks dropped from (the Moon) have power of 100s of nuclear bombs". She later deleted the tweets.[20][21]

>this woman is running for a political office
kek

>Ms. Wu blamed criticism of her on sexism: “that’s the danger of being a woman on the internet!” she exclaimed.

>“Like, you all can make fun of that statement, but it will still be true,” another Wu tweet said. “This is why the militarization of space is so dangerous.”