Post some Chadpills

Post some Chadpills

autists making fake profiles to prove that women are whores for a hot guy are really just making online dating more difficult based on fake competition

It's all about the face.

Kill me

lel, roasties btfo

>that quote
>that fake tattoo

>this entire thing

Women are truly awful. Even worse than Jews.

women

A few more for this one

>Are you an alt right member?
>i respect all beliefs by the way

>claims to be convicted pedo
>larps as nazi

>yet they get literally hundreds of sluts
and then women complain "where did all the good men go"

>>i respect all beliefs by the way

top kek

>women like good looking guys
>a redpill
everybody knows this you autist

tfw women are just as cringy as betas

"redpills" as applied to gender incel issues are so autistic.

There's not even a taboo around discussing gender issues like there is on Jewish power.

I live in leftist SF and literally can openly discuss SMV, what girls are really attracted to, without anyone caring.

Pretty much. Looks at these it becoming increasingly apparent to me that around chads women are reduced to the same beta orbiting behavior men are chastised for.

That's why they hate them because they remind them of themselves.

Trips of truth.

you dont have to be a model to do this lol. i say shit like this all the time and im not even very good looking. i might not be fucking tens but they arent 5's either.

>I live in leftist SF and literally can openly discuss SMV
I can imagine in SF it's most pronounced there because you've got all of these cuckolds and pajeets who have shit tonnes of money from tech but still can't get prime women

>I respect all beliefs by the way

Oh I bet you do, love

Unironically true

Checked

Are you an alt-right member? Lmao

This is the most sobering and depressing thing I've seen all week.

Post face then

as she switches back to her browser and posts more SJW drivel

I put that same bio on my tinder once and I got reported so much I got a warning to remove it or my profile would be deleted.

The part that gets me is that you could literally say you have murdered children and fucked the corpses and if you're a 10/10 with a sick jaw women won't care at all.

Like is there a line? Any limit at all?

you can literally get away with anything if you're good looking

Fucking lol at that webm.

It's funny how women always brag about how they only care about a good personality and bash men on how shallow they are when in reality they are doing the very thing they are complaining about men doing.

>these are the women that soldiers die for

Yea that seems like a good idea...

Something I learned in middle school, feels bad desu.

Career success is nowhere near as useful for getting chicks, at least not when youre young, and by the time women really care about it they arent worth it anyway

You have to prove your claim

Probably 130+ lbs

never been closer to the black pill than when ive been in this thread

Jesus god that's perfect.

Do it pussy

>Chad wisdom 101

Women are either attracted to handsome men, mysterious guys or bad boy animals. If you are any combination of these then you will be swimming in pucci.

The literal worst thing you can be is short. Also being too nice is also a huge turn off.

>tfw 5'8

Unfortunately youre right

>I don't fuck around

kek

Personal one from me. Face is everything fellas.

domestic violence chad

I don't have the snap shot but it's Taylor Lautner (the twighlight vampire faggot) who gets girls wet in the movies but girls mocking him in the comments for being short.

Post yer face Mick. plz.

>Chad
>Black

Here's another one from nazi chad

WIFE HER

I guess it's time to change my bio in the app

I can't risk it for professional reasons, I hope you understand. I've had roasties stop me in clubs, look me up and down then give me their thumbs up, thots at house parties call me "beautiful" etc... Not bragging, just giving you an idea of where I stand.