Ok?

i-its satire you dimwit

So?

>Jews killed Jesus
>Jews mock Jesus
Whats new.

post a picture of jews in an oven
the two go well with eachother

jews are a deformed growth on the white race.

white-arabs with partial downsyndrome.

Too bad, so sad

Oh vey, Jesus life was certainly worth those few coins!

>Claim to be a messiah
>Do not fulfill the messianic properties
>Get killed
>Your followers gain cognitive dissonance and dellude themselves that you are the messiah

The messianic requirements are very clear, Jesus did not fulfilled them, he is a false messiah.

>getting offended by what is clearly a satire show
Are you a fucking nigger or what

they do it every day multiple times here in America. almost every tv show blasphemes around 5 times per show. but you know liberals couldnt care less because Christians are gay.

>surprised that jews curse jesus
kek

The jews want us to worship Jesus huehuehue

no, they aren't gay, that's why they don't care.

>Taking Christ lightly

kys

Jewish and non-Jewish comedians in America and Europe mock Jesus all the time.

What's the problem?

Childhood is fucking toffee
Adulthood is chasing that stiff monkey handjob

It's not quite on the same level of sadism.

What messianic properties?

They're mad because Christ knows who they really are.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

/thread

I'm pretty sure I've said Mohammad was a pig fucker and rabbis are pedophiles at least once today, I don't see why they shouldn't be doing the same.

jews mocking a prophet for god, wonder why God sent him in the first place.

Fuck Christcucks

deep if true

I find it ironic that so called hard-core evangelical people who claim to love Christ above all else have such unflinching support for these people.

Since you're in America I'm gonna assume you're ashkenazi. You know Ashkenazis aren't even Jews right? You're from former Khazaria, current day Ukraine, went into Europe & took on the identity as Jews.

She's pretty hot, OP.
Pretty shitty with a hammer, but I guess thats goy work anyways.

Ezekiel 37:26-28: Build the Third Temple
Isaiah 43:5-6: Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel
Isaiah 2:4: Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore."
Zechariah 14:9: Spread universal knowledge of the G-d of Israel - uniting the entire human race as one: "G-d will be King over all the world—on that day, G-d will be One and His Name will be One"

You can't do most when you get killed, hence his followers deluded themselves you know, the "my kingdom is not of this world" bullshit.
But building the temple is very much in this world. If you read torah you would know he is not a messiah.

Jews are degenerate, this video shows how much, and proves the point no one wants to talk about outside Sup Forums

The Evangelicals don't love Jews. They want the Jews in Israel so Doomsday can happen.

Oh I'm not jewish neither religious nor ethnically, I'm saying that per torah Jesus does not fulfill the messianic properties So it is understandable why jews would mock them, he is to jews what joseph smith or mohammad is to christians

you know jews do this to elicit a reaction from people, they then take what is a perfectly natural response to jewish antagonism and use it to fuel their persecution myths.

why do jews get offended at oven jokes then?

Boner

What's this Jewess name?

Well, duh. You do know the esoteric meaning of the major Jewish holidays is celebration of the murder of Christ? In Russia and Eastern Europe they used to even sacrifice a goy child with Aryan features and drink his blood on Passover, probably still do here.

EVERYONE must see this video. Spread it all over. We will pull the rug from under the bastards.

Hail Christ.

Tumps cucksand Commies alike are good goys

Christfags BTFO'd by their masters, just as usual.

((They))

Why did this give me a boner?

What if those prophecies comes true after Jesus's second coming as prophesied by the bible?

>it's just a prank bro xD

Get a girlfriend

called jesus a nazi.

pretty disgusting, an old video tho never seen it good thread

I want a Jewess girlfriend very badly

if he was the false prophet why did the jewish elites fear him so much?

why did they go thru the trouble of crucifying a man that was nor a thief or a traitor?

Good thing I'm into Paganism or I'd be offended.

inb4 LARPer.

cry about the jews mocking a jew on a stick.

hilarious seeing how emotional christfags get being BTFO by their rulers and masters lol.

they were even mocking him as he was dying

You're so fucking ignorant.

Sit your fat ass down and don't stop watching it until it finishes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

lol confirmed burger post

Because they really are God's Chosen I mean we are to them what Niggers are to us.

why do they still fear him ? is an even better question.

that gril needs some cummy in her tummy

Ive been masturbating to that Jewess since the the days of /new/

Well I'm pretty sure Muslims make fun of Christians on their TV too. The fact is that if we made an offensive joke about Muslim or Jews on TV it wouldn't go down so well. This is literally why I hate Jews. Claim that Jesus was murdered by Romans when confronted then do a complete 180 and make fun of it.

It isn't human idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

Slow down the playback you can see under its cloaking device because the framerate is offset from the camera recording speed and their cloaker flicker rate

they dont fear him. they want him out so that nothing but jews and godless inferior slave people exist so they can rule their perfect world. jesus was not scary. he made us easy to manipulate and the jews are probably all smile about him right now

>make fun of Islam
>get beheaded
>make fun of christianity
>nothing happens

Hope they mock Islam next

Why pay them to do it though. Does trump know about shit like this?

Dawn Rosenzweig is here name supposedly

Really well I guess I read the wrong bible because from my Understanding if a Jew doesn't call me Master I am within my rights to end their life then and there.

this is actually pretty funny

>Jesus was not scary
>for thousands of years Jesus has been the reason Europeans withstood organized Jewery
Pick one, Chink.

and?

The Jews fear their eternal punishment.

>he made us easy to manipulate
bullshit, you realize we used to execute people for petty crimes,right?

an eye for an eye is literally instant gratification, niggers think like that and look what thats gotten them

Ya caught me.

The Messianic prophecies were purposefully obscured by God, so that satan and his followers couldn't see it coming and try to sabotage His mission. Read The Unseen Realm or Supernatural by Michael Heiser.

Oh no, not jeebus

> he made us easy to manipulate

You never read the bible... have you?
In fact, most people haven't read the bible, not even those who go to christian churches.

Pic Related.

Proof conservatard Christians are as much special snowflakes as atheist BLM safe spacers.

If you are confident in your faith, it shouldn't matter what others say about Christ.

Personally, I'm more offended by things many Christians in America say about Christ as they are deluding their flock to a false prophet.

U.S. $38B military aid package to Israel sends a message

"We need more dead palestinians."

>bikini-clad lithe grill tortures puppet to death
that's pretty hot.

> they are deluding their flock to a false prophet.

This. I go to different churches from time to time and find their message is often loaded with cuckery.

When churches start out they often preach good messages and as the money starts to pile up, the corruption begins because the leaders get relaxed and careless.

dont you go to hell or somwething if you lie, what does the torah say about this?

#pizzagate

It's never anybody outgoing who would find things like this video hot. It's always sexually frustrated virgin losers.

so what you're saying is that jews are european and by ethnonationalist standards they deserve their own european ethnostate?

yea yea we know Jews are evil

tell us something we don't know

Worst. Clip. EVER! You know what's worse? Israelis chose to bbq this one time, in front of hunger striking prisoners. The West has PBS. They have Christ-deprogramming, call no man rabbi, Central

Kikes blaspheming Christ. Nothing new here.

Shocker.

We could take this chance to act offended and go bomb a synagogue.

No, they really love and support them. I used to be among their number, if I had to be a race other than white I would have choosen Jewish every day of the week. I cannot even really explain why I was such a cuck. I'm still a super conservative Christian, but now I hate the jews as much as I hate muslims. I think 99% of the love for Jews stems from the bible. THe historical portions where the Lord helps his people and a couple verses saying to support Israel.

>the (((crusade)))
>lets take jerusalem from the crazy muslim that behead people
>then suddenly jews can freely flood their holy land
yes it was our idea to go there like ww1 and ww2 and every war ever.
using the bible as an argument is topkek level

Look at how much of a whore she dresses like

Say it with me:
RADICAL
HEBREW
TERRORISM

Who'd've thought the kikes hate Christianity. Wow

ENOUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

>Makes claim that cant' fulfill messianic properties
>The modern jewry follows talmud, surpassing torah and older scriptures in authority, based on some bullshit story about oral law given to the elders in mount Sinai
>Talmud turns old laws upside down, even to the point of condoning perversions and evil and teaches that nations are animals to be enslaved
>Prove Jesus' points about pharisees, the spritual fathers of modern jewry, being the synagogue of satan, who "break the command of God for the sake of their tradition"

Repent and turn to Christ.

Sadly, Hitler did not end the job.

Grass
Town
Kites