Man the Mayor of Houston FUCKED them lmao

Man the Mayor of Houston FUCKED them lmao

twitter.com/SylvesterTurner/status/901154698316722176

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI
youtube.com/watch?v=yDqwlAU2QYs
youtube.com/watch?v=zgUZ1hU_YBM
quora.com/How-long-would-it-take-for-governments-to-evacuate-cities-the-size-of-New-York-and-Tokyo-in-the-case-of-an-emergency
sun-sentinel.com/news/weather/hurricane/sfl-hc-history-1800s-htmlstory.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Atlantic_hurricanes_in_the_18th_century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Free cleanse.

>tfw you hate Trump so much you doom your own people do death

He made the right call. Evacuating a city the size of Houston is a logistical and human health disaster. It's actually better the way it is right now.

Also, as someone who lived in Houston for 15 years it floods all the godamn time. Not this bad, mind you, but the city has experience and is prepared for this.

>stay or run, either could be lethal
>time for me tell them what to do with no intel :D

Does he want to kill people or just be fired?

just saw the pictures and that live rescue, nah he will be fucked for this.

affirmative action nigger

Stupid asshole needs to resign.

And liberals will blame Trump.

He should go to prison.

nigger theyve known about this shit for a week

there was plenty of time to get out

They mostly don't blame Trump (although some are), they say things like this and try to give free damage control for a monumental fuckup of a decision.

He wants people to die because the media has already been ramping up to blame Trump

No, a week is not long enough. Houston has a population of 2.3-2.6 million people. And even then it wasn't a week.

You simply don't know what you're talking about m8.

....hes pulling a Ray Naggan

Was there any directive for people in low lying areas to get to higher ground? Shelters set up? Suggested evacuation zones??

Fewer than half of those are people. 25% negro population, and lots of beaners.

>you dont need to leave
>its just a little rain
>you'll be fine, trust me

firstly, 2.3 million people arent that many. and its not like youre bridge and tunneling it. look at a road map of your own city to see how incredibly accessible it is

now post your emergency response credentials or fuck off

White privilege would allow the 25% white population to disproportionately evacuate. Disparate impact is racist, bigot.

fuck em they're niggers. let em drown, skim the nigger grease off the flood waters and truck it over to the refineries two jackpots at once!

> Houston
> accessible

Kek

Evacuations ordered during Hurricane Rita left hundreds of thousands of people trapped on highway for 24 to 48 hours.
Took us 27 hours to travel 120 miles, with several narrow escapes of literal gunfights at gas stations on highway.
Thousands of cars ran out of gas. Took highway department gas trucks a week to get it all cleared out.
Bus loads of elderly people died during evacuation.

kek that's why whitey lives in the burbs so the goodfolk get evac'd first and the nignogs are left at GZ. ww3 is bleach for the gene pool, hurricanes somewhat too.

Politics has descended into such chaos that having a bunch of people drown to make a political point was probably one of the motivating factors behind not evacuating. Who the fuck knows anymore.

S K I N C O L O R
K
I
N

C
O
L
O
R

>climate change isn't real

>hurricanes didn't occur before the Industrial Revolution

They will find a way to blame whitey for this

youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

Blacks lack the concept of future

You are so fucking stupid

bump for exposure

You should really name hurricanes something like megadeathbot 3000 so niggers get that they are dangerous

Anybody started blaming the "Halliburton Hurricane Machine" yet.

>1 post by this ID
hello Jew
yes
for real, travelling in Houston in general can be hell.

Stay updated on the news and stay dry, brothers and sisters. Pack up and have shit ready in case you need to leave.

- Houston Fag (Katy - Sundown Glen neighborhood)

my broker offered me a load from nashville to laredo back on thursday $5 a mile. nope!

youtube.com/watch?v=yDqwlAU2QYs

>houston accessible
Dumbfuck I lived in houston for 15 years. that city is a clusterfuck. It's the most dense city in texas.

Evacuating 2.3-2.6 million (yes, 2.6 because we're counting outskirts not just within city limits) people, safely, in less than a week is *impossible*.

50 inches of rain didn't

I had no idea there were so many niggers in Texas.

yep. Houston is not new to floods. There's all kinds of planning.

not the assholish "drive friendly the texas way" you texans drive

youtube.com/watch?v=zgUZ1hU_YBM

Lel

Holy shit you are unbelievably retarded.

In houston the just bussed all the niggers into the astro dome after katrina and being niggers they just stayed wherever they got dumped

>bus loads of elderly died
(citation needed)

tell em there's an election they wont have trouble getting the niggers on the buses

so the msm are going to give him a free pass because he is a democrat, and it will all be drumpfs fault.we can add one more impeachable offence to the list

Meanwhile no thread about the chlorine in the UK

It was only one bus, it caught on fire while stuck in traffic. They couldn't get off in time because they were old cripples. To lazy to give you a link.

>Hurricane Katrina reks New Orleans
>people move to Houston
>12 years later they get rekt in Houston
>Where are they going now?

hopefully hell

Just throw them into California. That place is becoming America's garbage dump anyway.

>wig
kek

How does she even get trapped in her bathroom?

it got upgraded to category 4 at literally the last second.

They should bus them all back to NOLA now

this is fucked up lol

We had an influx after katrina.

quora.com/How-long-would-it-take-for-governments-to-evacuate-cities-the-size-of-New-York-and-Tokyo-in-the-case-of-an-emergency

Took New Orleans 21 hours.

mein sides

>Live in flood area
>Expecting 36in of rain and a storm surge
>Don't evacuate
Anyone who stayed got what they deserved.

YOU mean Drumpf!!!

Water is heavy.

Still don't think it was necessary.
You should know by now, living in Houston, if the land you live on is flood prone. Where I live, the streets went underwater, but the driveway was well above that point. As soon as I found out, stocked up on groceries (it was too late for bread so we made our own) and gas.

Now if you ignored the news, you're fucked, but come on now. A mass evac of Houston on this short of notice is just chaos.

Instant Redpill

Knee high water, bitch has knee high boots. Why carry her?

> evacuating everyone

You put plans in place to evacuate low lying areas first. They've known for two weeks that a storm was coming and for 1 week that there would be widespread flooding. you could get 200,000 people a day out of the city easily. thats 1.4m before the storm hit if you only started evacuating low lying areas a week before.

The rest would either be at higher ground already or would have plans to ride out the storm and move to higher ground after.

The point of evacuation is to get out before the disaster, not during. But the mayor is a nigger, so Planning ahead isn't in his DNA.

Niggers are the only ones that stick around. Then when niggers die they don't blame their nigger mayor, instead they cry about white people. Expect them to blame Trump for not evacuating all the niggers in Houston. The lying media jew has already started and it hasn't even stopped raining yet.

good

This is incorrect. Hurricanes were much worse in the 20's and 30's. I am sorry if it contradicts your global warming narrative, but its the truth.

Fuck I hope all those niggers don't come fleeing to San Antonio. We have enough spics & niggers already.

Fpbp

>When you hate Trump so much that you don't allow your nigger population to leave the city so that it wouldn't shift to Republican majority

I don't think anyone's implying the entire city should have been mandatory evac'd, but all of the most flood prone areas absolutely should have been.

>extreme weather is a human invention
where's the proofs

>Niggers are the only ones that stick around.
Mostly because when the whitey gone they are going to loot the place. Happens every single time.

>Why carry her?
He claimed that gook pussy he found unclaimed and floating as his own and is taking it back to his truck to fuck it. Maybe the baby too. When you're under water you resort to maritime law.

>Wig
So each time I see a nignog with """straight hair""" I can assume it's a wig made of chinkhair right?

Decided to leave Houston for Austin on Friday when Harvey was set to make landfall as a cat 2 in Corpus. Never has the phrase "better to be safe than sorry" been truer.

Underrated

Mostly because if there are no white people around to drive the busses niggers are stuck treading water. Niggers don't own cars and only drive what they can steal.

almost 100% of the time

Nope there has only been 2 deaths both due to stupidity imagine that much stupid all on the road at the same time and nobody knew it was gonna be a cat4 UNTIL the day it hit

>traffic for a couple days is worse than a fucking hurricane

Nope idiots for a couple of days all jammed up rushing the road always results in more deaths and then nobody has anywhere to go because the roads are jammed up. But glad to hear you've never in your life been through any type of disaster because your some suburban cuck

>got put in the back of a van on gunpoint
>i'm barefoot and scared
>someone call the police
>#fucktuesdays #fucktrump

Why are they posting shit like that? It comes of as a mental handicap.

Stupid mayor of Houston aka nigger nog faggot claimed only 10 to 20 inches of rain when NOAA put out a weather advisory of 35 inches of rain . Needless to say the bodies are starting to pile up everywhere and people drowning in their house , just like New Orleans nigs gone be niggers !!

Have you ever seen a white bus driver in Houston? Every time I've taken the bus there it's been an overweight black woman.

The point being that everyone would panic and evacuate at the same damn time.

Sorry stupid niggers can't think ahead , also faggot Houston has 9 million people NO is shit tier nig nog central with how many people . Say it faggot NO has how many people ?

What are Trump's anti-muslim views?

sun-sentinel.com/news/weather/hurricane/sfl-hc-history-1800s-htmlstory.html

Two major inlets on the Outer Banks of North Carolina were cut by a hurricane in September 1846.

1881 -- Hurricane kills 700 in Georgia and South Carolina
Savannah and Augusta, Ga., experienced severe damage when this hurricane came ashore in August 1881. Several barrier islands were completely submerged by the storm surge.

1893 -- Two storms kill thousands in South
In August, between 1,000 and 2,000 are killed in a storm that submerged the South Carolina barrier islands. In October, another storm flooded a Louisiana bayou, killing 2,000 people.

you can also go back to the 1700's

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Atlantic_hurricanes_in_the_18th_century

The Great Storm of 1703. Most powerful wind force ever experienced in modern England history and caused more death and destruction that any known storm before or after.

Sup Forums, I don't want Houston's shitskin hordes to invade other cities. I want them to fucking drown.

Yeah because we want everyone to be clogged on these currently flooded freeways (pic related - Rita evacuation in 2005)

Maybe if the Republican leadership had required more flood contral and drainage regulation before Houston started to really grow in the 50s and 60s, then some of this wouldnt have happened.

Or maybe if Hurricane Harvey didnt do hurricane things and stall like its doing, dumping the second most inches of rain in a single day (the first was in Houston back in 1983 with Hurricane Alicia)

So perhaps there should have been more regulation earlier on but us Texans like our cheap taxes. Well, this is what you get with cheap taxes and rich folks looking to make a quick buck kn new housing development

Agree 100%. Disregard the mewling from the peanut gallery. Can you imagine the nightmare if 6 million people had simultaneously run for the hills? Props to the mayor for making the tough call and putting his ass on the line behind it. Easy to talk shit if you're not in the hot seat.

>no regrets. nah, no regrets, nigga!

Most likely is Brazilian.

Governor > Mayor

If you didn't listen to based Abbott, you're a fucking retard.