Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4917743/la-vita-bella-nursing-home-dickinson-texas-photo/
cc.com/video-clips/vrp0j1/stand-up-ian-bagg--tornadoes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn no one learned from katrina?

>damn no one learned from katrina?

cuz dey all ded bruv

American's are quick to learn and quick to forget

Reminder that Littlefinger dies tonight and the wall comes down at GoT.

3rd worlders in a 1st world, what do you expect?

>Nigs
>Learn

see indian, this man cares so much about leaving his poo in the street that he's troubled himself with a portable toilet.

Why don't Americans just replace pavements with swimming pools

That way they will never be attacked by niggers

POO

POO IN THE LOO

>forgot larp flag
id rather live in texas than pooland anyday

harvey was supposed to make landfall as a cat 2 which is fucking nothing
when it actually landed it was cat 4 and had some rip and tear tier wind
then it stalled and downgraded to a tropical storm but dumped a fuckton of rain onto everything

I've sat out every hurricane since andrew living outside of baton rouge in louisiana
For a category 2 all I would do is make sure everything is underneath my carport and charge all my electronics

Every time I start to think Sup Forums is wrong about a country, someone from that country posts some painfully ignorant shit like this. Houston has a population of about 2.3 million people. A close comparison to India would be Nagpur, (2.4 million)

Are you so fucking ignorant that you think if a storm of this magnitude were to hit Nagpur you'd have less casualties than we have. Do you really think you have the infrastructure to handle that? The streets of that city would be a floating morgue. Not to mention the wave of dysentery caused by the designated shitting streets mixing in with the floods water. We don't have that, because we use toilets. Do to the fact that everyone, including your own government, know that your life is of no value at all, there would be no rescue effort, there would be no first responders saving people, there would be a world full of people shrugging and saying, "Who gives a fuck, they're only Indians, just a million less people to fail at life."

What the hell is that

chicken ass

This.

Their landlords frig is toast

/thread

>natural disaster happens
>wow look how destroyed the place looks

friggin toast

this.

P R O X Y
R
O
X
Y

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D

Probably the same niggers that moved to and fucked up texas after katrina. Mother nature trying to correct its last mistake.

Why don't their families come and get them?!!!!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Right after I saw this Fox News just talked about how that picture will be their next topic.

So now you show your flag!

oh come on they live for this

dude, we knew it would dump a fuckton of rain on houston for days before it actually did.

don't make excuses. houstonians who were left behind fucked up big time

>b-but it was just a hurricane that was coming. i didn't really think it would dump all this rain like everyone said it would

are you fucking kidding me?

Holy shit...

Mightiest country on earth.

DESIGNATED SHITTING SKIES

no money for old useless people

They couldn't move those sofas to safety? Now their ruined!

Those are not Americans, that is American wildlife.

Because they put them there to die.

it happened quickly. kids might be outta state. need to buy a boat first.

wow, completely still water, with no ripples

how are you this retarded to not recognize such a blatant shoop?

they were probably hoping the flood would finish them off. they aren't assisted living centers, they're assisted dying centers. it's fucked up, yes.

>white """"people"""" experiencing suffering

My family always called that part of the chicken the "Pope's Nose".

>europoor can't recognize a shoop

please don't vote

But the fleet is big

The knitting lady does not give a single fuck.

Americans hate their parents, that place is made specifically to keep them until they die

this is a photoshop you actual retard.

Niggers bring the third world with them wherever they go. There are a TON of niggers in Houston (Thanks Katrina).

>poorest technical skills on earth

mexico, a country that is in NAFTA yet still can't outcompete bloated amerifat IT wages or H1B indians

>caring about old people who aren't rich

>not realizing a photoshop

your picture

Damn...they really are dead inside...

Half the nogs in Houston are evacuees from Katrina that never went back.

>My country is shit but your country is worst: The post.

>yfw the US Navy still has the USS Constitution commissioned

i'm not an amerifat, this is a proxy.

the takeaway from my post?

you can't recognize an obvious shoop

time.com/4917743/la-vita-bella-nursing-home-dickinson-texas-photo/

This is because a hurricane came through, this is just everyday life for you Pajeet

>live in Texas
>live in Dallas
>everyone hates Austin and Houston
>this is really a blessing
We can't stand southern Texas and vise versa
That's where all the spics live and it sucks ass down there because of it
>hospitals suck because of illegals using them as clinics and not paying
>infrastructure sucks because spics don't pay taxes
>job market sucks because illegals flood the market with low wages
>housing sucks because spics make property values plummet
Good riddance

It's real you fucking retarded faggot. For fuck's sake take a shit in your hand and jam it in your head, so that at least there's something serving as your brain.

it's not photoshopped, even if you repeat it 7 times more

>time.com/4917743/la-vita-bella-nursing-home-dickinson-texas-photo/

>Kim and Tim McIntosh, whose mother owns the assisted living center, received the photo around 8 a.m. Sunday. "Then no more contact," they said in an email.

1 photo, no ripples, total horseshit

>b-but muh time magazine
you fucking plebian

>old bitch still in her lazyboy doing needlepoint
>rideordie.jpg

You know what's funny? Those geezers will very likely be unable to sue their owners of the nursery home because Trump removed federal regulations that allowed Seniors to sue them for malpractice or abuse. Most Seniors in these homes now are going to have sign away their rights if they want to stay there (many don't have a choice) in their contracts.

Serves these geezers right. Sit there and die. May God Bless Trump!

but it isn't, they got rescued later

yeah, people can knit with their elbows touching water without creating ripples

you were born and bred for the state to exploit weren't you? uruk-hai up in here

Hurricanes are dangerous and unpredictable. If you took a forecast as a prophesy then you're an idiot who deserves what happens.

i'm not debating whether they got rescued later

i'm asserting that photo is totally fucking fake

>muh ripples
you're either trolling or really retarded

>just moved to dallas
>niggers, gooks, and poo in loos everywhere.

Not sure how I like it here famalam

>282514▶
> (You)

a room full of people moving around, not a single ripple.

OKAY LOL

*they're

imagine being so far gone that everything is a shop, false flag, or some kind of trick.

>boomers dying

Nothing of value was lost.

I don't think she is doing needlepoint, it seems that someone gave to these old ladies some sort of inflatable floaters before abandoning them.

that's just how cities are, brown people see big buildings and flock there thinking it means free shit

Exactly. Literally no thought or discretion. Idiots who believe everything is fake are just as bad as idiots who believe everything is real.

Fucking retards and I hate them.

Do we know if the caretakers abandoned them?

Based Cajun Navy.

hahahahaha

poor cat

I was in Austin before, which is mostly white and hispanic. All the nogs / beaners are either on the far east side or just gone. Very liberal, but demographically nice. Its the stereotypical ivory tower liberal town.

Now I go to the grocery store and its indians who smell like a combination of corriander, chai tea, and shit along with gooks screaming at each other in Chinese.

Galveston user here. My buds sending me shit.

>nice ass bathroom, maybe a hotel bathroom?
>ghetto ass bathroom.

Hmm. Really activated the charcoal.

Nah, these are the remains of the Greatest Generation, and the Silent Generation. Aren't you late for your shift at Sonic? Five years coming up soon right?

Democracy is unable to adapt, only authoritarian government can learn from nature.

Wow a black guy acting like a dad.

This is funny

This is sad

North east houston reporting in, everythings perfectly fine out here. Only problem I've run into over the last few days is the turf out here has been flooded so golfing hasnt been and wont be possible for the next week.

cc.com/video-clips/vrp0j1/stand-up-ian-bagg--tornadoes

Yeah, this is America after a massive flood. Still better than India every single fucking day. Sage.

pic related

>Wow a black guy acting like a dad.
That is what I noticed. I don't care if he stole that tv, he is doing the next right thing. I would certainly try to help that man, only because he seems to have humanity.

Be wary in conditions like this....ALL "Humans" can revert to animals. Whites/blacks etc....Some have a higher chance by the statistics...but a lone negro looking like that seems to be thinking with as clear a head as possible....so long as he don't get around other uncivilized people he should be a-ok. EVERYONE needs to look after the children and elderly. The storm ends in a few days, but there is going to be months of cleanup.

There will be weeks of critical disaster...people need help fast, or they will become animals fighting over cans of soup found in the flotsam.

Katrina was a good example. This is Trumps chance to help another hurricane disaster. If there is quick reaction, civil order may never be lost....I highly doubt that it will maintain, but anything is possible if the survivors act at least civil.

I probably make at least double a year than you.

All I can hear is grandpa simpson saying "uh oh the toilets backing up again."

>muh ripples
>11 posts by this retarded proxy-using kike

>white people halp!