WWIII where would you sit it out?

If US or Europa or the whole world will be at war in the next decades do you think there will be any safe havens to move?
I remember in the Second World war the north of UK, scotland for example was not affected at all almost no bombs were dropped there.

The crazier it gets, not only politically but also socially (SJW, diversity, watch out what you say or you'll get fired) the more I'm dreaming of getting away from it all, living in a small house, going fishing things like that. Alaska would be great if it was not dark half of the year

>sit out the race war
BASED KEKISTANI xDDDDD

your not factoring in that the ayys will show up

Apparently for every year you don't kill yourself, Alaska will give you like 2 grand or something like that

Northern Canada

fuck off

i would fight for my country

I just picked a random flag

>do you think there will be any safe havens to move?

No.

a world war is also something entirely different from a civl war

Deer Island, if you're a Skull n Bones member, I guess. You know that wouldn't get touched.

Then probably Bohemian Grove.

But seriously, WW3 mkight be fought over whatever but resources will be part of it. Expect the Arctic oil reserves to be a hot zone. Naval/Air assets mostly.

Il probably sit it out in north norway or icland (if possible)
Let the collectivists finish eachother off with force since they cant seem to do it with intelect

Gay sex party! I'd rather die honestly.

My house
If I end up dead so be it

what about Azores island? They are in the middle of Atlantic ocean 1450 miles east from US coast

in the epicenter

which would be where you think?

what about your children?

I want my bloodline to end with my
The blood of my whore mother needs to end and with 8 fucking crackbabies its hard enough

SINGAPORE!!!! its where you want to INVEST your capitol before the greenback becomes worthless

Places for whites to go

1. Australia
2. NZ
3. Argentina
4. Maybe Ireland

There are "conservationally" empty islands above the north Island of nz.

No animal predators to humans, yet lush and green, onland.

That is the general direction to head.

Then just farm, fish, grow wine grapes.

I'd rather die desu.

Why suffer existence

scotland was fucked by constant german bombing raids. you dont know what ur on about m8

Falklands or maybe Seychelles. Very low populations and very quite atmosphere.

Taking a Sunrader and my KLR and just going to disappear into the emptiness.