R
Y

T
I
M
E

You know what the worst part of it is?

I'm Jewish.

Arpaio cost his department $44 million so hopefully he can make more good decisions

lulz

He also deported >5k illegals, which costs ~650mil a year. Sounds like a good trade off.

>no other way to say it, so we'll just say it the way we've been saying it for years

>pardon trannyfag literal traitor
wow so brave
>pardon guy who was just doing his job
fascist scum!

>>pardon guy who was just doing his job
Was his job toturing Latino people? you disgusting piece of shit

>enforcing the law costs money, so we should just stop enforcing the law
everyone point and laugh at this idiot

>Was his job toturing Latino people? you disgusting piece of shit
Back to Mexico spic if you don't like American-style justice. You're not welcome here.

Maybe it's time they see real fascism?

>profile brown people because they're brown
>Judge tries to legislate from bench and tell Joe to stop profiling digsuting shitskins even if a majority of them happen to be illegals
>Joe says fuck off and continues enforcing the law
>they sue him for it
>Trump BTFOs mexicunts everywhere and pardons him of all charges

>You're not welcome here.
You stupid, cruel, nasty, vile, deplorable and nauseating gringo. I'm here legally, and i will stay forever.

Your white nationalist dream will never happen. You can start crying now.

A pardon cannot be fascist. A fascist president may only pardon fascists, just as a corrupt president may only pardon cronies, or a democratic president may only pardon democrats.

Fascism is all about respect for authority and the rule of law. Pardons are part of that. In that sense they are fascist, but anarchist would want to eliminate it.

>Your white nationalist dream will never happen. You can start crying now.

Certainly not by voting.

>and i will stay forever.

Hmmm.

Anyone have a quick rundown on why leftists actually hate Arpaio? All I find is shit about how he looked for Mexicans to deport.

I'm assuming that they simply hate that he produced his birther research and he's hard on immigration, right?

They are when you pardon cops running concentration camps in the US.
And if you think "concentration camp" is too hyperbolic, that's literally what Arpaio called it.

>Certainly not by voting.
Certainly not by any means, you repulsive gringo.

>and i will stay forever.
Yes. With millions of other Latinos. You can cry like a little baby because of it.

>You stupid, cruel, nasty, vile, deplorable and nauseating gringo.
Keep talkin' like that, wetback, and you'll redpill whitey right quick. Then a Sheriff Joe Special will be coming right up for you and your dirty familia too.

>toturing
Look, If you can't spell it, don't try to use it here. Besides, the man was simply enforcing the law.

Tell me, what does it mean to be an objectively disgusting wicked person?

Didn't Obama literally pardon a bunch of criminals right before exiting office?

>Pardoning is fascist
No, the exact opposite of pardoning (extrajudicial arrest) would be fascist.
Also, reminder that TDB are kikeservative neocons.

What part of your post outlines a problem? Why would we pay to put people here illegally in a furnished cell? They're lucky to get a camp.

>Didn't Obama literally pardon a bunch of criminals right before exiting office
quiet goy!

Clinton pardoned one of his biggest campaign contributors

>No other way to say it
Oh i though the narrative is that it was racist. It's fascist then? Does this mean he is "colluding" with government agents since Joe worked for our government?

Fascism was literally just anti-communism

Obama pardoned terrorists and traitors without a hint of protest from the left, but Trump pardoning an American patriot who simply did his duty by enforcing immigration law has them melting down.

Remember when they started calling you sexist for things that really weren't sexist at all? Remember when they called you racist? Yeah, now we're all both of those things. The more they keep calling everything fascist, the more people who aren't fascists will actually begin to identify with fascism.

Trump's pardon is an enormous threat to our democracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nf65CpUcG8&t=4s

Many/most presidents have hundreds of pardons by the end of their term. But it's usually just commuting sentences of nameless minor criminals.
Like Carter pardoned draft dodgers.

Most of them don't pardon cops for torturing inmates.

Many of them were american citizens. It's not just illegals.

>the newz sez i'm smart

communism IS fascism
at least the communist dictatorship version which is the only version that has ever existed

>"""our democracy"""
Where was your reverence for democracy when unelected judges were overturning 31 state gay marriage bans enacted through direct democracy? You disingenuous faggots only use democracy for its rhetorical value.

>Many of them were american citizens. It's not just illegals.
So? It was a jail.

So people shouldn't be tortured in jail. Especially jail since jail where you go BEFORE you get a trial.

If you want your government to be able to arrest you for literally anything and torture you without a trial, you're fucking retarded. I mean you've got the fucking don't tread on me flag on. That seems like some treading to me.

Torture? Those are the same conditions I spent for summer camp in Boy Scouts.

In boy scouts you were put in a tent in Arizona without air conditioning and forced to do manual labor all day inbetween meals of moldy bread?

>who is Marc Rich
WOW all this time, I had no idea Billy Clinton was a gen-u-wine fascist!!!

>But it's usually just commuting sentences of nameless minor criminals.
Complete flagrant lie. Most commute political allies. Like Obama and the domestic terrorists he adores.

Arpaio literally called his own facility a concentration camp. And it pretty much is. Except at least Germany isn't in the fucking desert.

>hiking two miles to every meal
>smallboat sailing, horseback riding, first aid, and the like
>shitty cafeteria food

Pretty much the same in relation to kids to adults. Just because you sit on your ass all day doesn't mean that these are bad conditions.

>And if you think "concentration camp" is too hyperbolic, that's literally what Arpaio called it.
See no problem with it
That's why we love him

Wasn't there an episode of south park or some other show where they wanted to send kids to a camp so they could concentrate better?
Haven't been able to find that in forever.

Hillary paid the young Turks 20 million dollars

The young Turks made a video the other day saying how trump was so stupid and he couldn't pardon the Sharif even if he wanted to..

then trump pardoned him, tells what they know Young Turks =Zero credibility

Only thing really bad about Germany's were that the prisoners were starved. Did you not watch the Great Escape?

>Whitey is bad
>insist on living with Whitey
I see your problem

And Arpaio was only giving them shit like moldy bread so they would be forced to buy from the overpriced vending machines his wife owned.

Obango pardoning hundreds of dindu drug dealers and a tranny traitor was YASSSSS, Trump pardoning one hard-ass Sheriff who's served his country for 60 years straight is NAZI

The absolute state of the media.

This.
The libs are just assblasted that Trump is making full use of all his powers as president.
Just because previous presidents were too cucked to do it, doesn't mean Trump is wrong.
If you don't like the system, change the law.
But yeah, they are all fine with it when it's their side doing the wiretapping, pardoning, executive ordering or whatever.
When we say "slippery slope" they say it's a falacy.
If you don't want our guy doing it, you shouldn't give your guy the power to do it.

>Sheriff Joe enforced the law
>leftists (and their fellow travelers) hate law and order
>Minorities commit lots of crime, get locked up
>Illegal aliens apprehended, locked up & deported
>Sheriff Joe is bad
Notice they never cry about Mexico's very strict immigration policy??

He called his facility a concentration camp, but how dare people call him a nazi.

The absolute state of Sup Forums.

There you go, finally an argument for something actually bad. If we had to drill down this far for an actual kernel of truth with debatable illegality, no wonder he's getting off easy.

>latrino
>people
no lmao

Because being trapped in a 140 degree tent all day dying of heatstroke isn't bad?

>oy vey le concentration camps are le bad
cuck

>this image
>everything that isn't "modern liberal left" is le literal le fascism

here is what is wrong with the pardon. pic related

don't be retard. voter fraud is a tired meme. barely ever happens. certainly not millions.

>dying of heatstroke isn't bad?
proofs?

sauce? Salon.com or some other leftist rag?

>voter fraud is a tired meme. barely ever happens
I love how you dealt with the substance and didn't try to move the goalposts at all
lel

>says concentration camps aren't bad
>HURR WHY THEY KEEP CALLING US FASCISTS

>
>>Sheriff Joe enforced the law

only problem is he broke the law to enforce it. he ignored a specific federal court order against him, then lied about it. our justice system falls apart when that happens. he went outside the system. we've agreed that to be a civilized society we play by the rules. Appeal it, apeal it, if you lose in the end you suck it up. But not Sherrif Joe and not POTUS. horrible example. horrible precedent. horrible president.

God bless Joe Arpaio
He single-handedly saved Arizona from the rampant illegal hordes which kept Arizona red.
Thank you Joe

That's why there are millions more registered voters then there are actual people

>
>sauce? Salon.com or some other leftist rag?

it is literally the facts you faggot. doesn't matter where it came from.

Sup Forums is a lolbertarian board with a genocidal twist

saved? but I thought there were beheadings int he street every day. I thought there was a problem. wait, there's not a problem? oh, ok then. which is it?

>break the law to enforce the law

Good trade-off indeed. Did you pull those numbers out of your ass, or did someone shit them down your throat?

Anchor babies aren't actually citizens, Paco. Wait until Kennedy or Ginsburg drops and we'll resolve the issue.

I guess all those people who helped slaves escape their bondage should have been locked up then since they broke the law even though they knew the law was unjust, my libtarded amigo.

You don't choose how you're born, you choose what you do.

>we've agreed that to be a civilized society we play by the rules.
except that you don't. that's your problem. you want US to follow the law, but you simultaneously encourage law-breaking (encouraging ILLEGAL immigrants and lawless behavior)

>salon.com
>facts
holy shit you are actually retarded. you must be from the f-team

>literally and unironically every time

Every
Single
Time

The Daily Beast is Jew-owned propaganda.

>barely ever happens
I've got an idea. Let's do some research and find some conclusive numbers. I'm sure the federal government doing that would be...
>Hurr durr how dare the government who issues my SSN and receives my tax documents every spring have access to my personal information

(((pure coincidence)))

Good thing that's not what I was talking about then. Although legally you're wrong anyways.

I came solely to confirm.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Why do libshits think the poem in front of the Statue of Liberty is enshrined US law but the Presidential pardon and free speech is not? The President can pardon literally anyone he wants for whatever reason except for impeachment cases.

Hurt me deeply in the feels. Bigly.

they are inherently disingenuous, dissembling nation-wreckers.

> (You)
>>salon.com
>>facts
>holy shit you are actually retarded. you must be from the f-team

then tell me exactly what Arpaio was found guilty of.

Oh, right. Violating a court order from a federal judge. Yeah, that is fact.

I can't wait till these fag feel TRUE fascism. When the full force of the state comes down on them they won't understand why they were whining before. This is nothing.

Direct me to the SCOTUS opinion that would make the case something other than a matter of first impression before the court, with no remote claim to deference on the side of the illegals and instead with Chevron deference due to the agency making the determination under an agency-administered statute?

Just because the presidential pardon is part of US law doesn't mean that it can't be used in a fascist manner.

DACA ends this week bitch. 600k beaner babies will have to go back.

>this idiot doesn't know Americans used concentration camps in WW2
The absolute state of /leftypol/.

Might help em to learn the difference.

source, you retarded nigger. DO YOU HAVE IT? Where was your little image from -that was the question you were asked and refused to answer, so why are you shy about where it came from?
>Some literal liberal rag

>using gringo as an insult
lmao, more people here are non-white than u think

100000000 keks if trump puts him in charge of Immigration

Arapio should be recognized as the head rabbi of israel.

No he did it for free

Every fucking time!