Brit/pol/ - Elgar Edition

>EU applications for UK citizenship up 80% since Brexit
unvis.it/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41053684

>'We won't pay a PENNY more than we owe': Boris Johnson insists Britain will pay its debts to the EU but won't be held to ransom over the divorce bill
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4822392/Johnson-insists-Britain-pay-debts-EU.html

>Brexit: UK seeks data transfer pact with EU
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41036551

>BBC staff get 10% pay rise... while other public sector workers suffer pay freeze
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/400766-bbc-pay-public-sector

>I promise I'm impartial, says Jon Snow as Channel 4 newsreader denies he said 'f*** the Tories' at Glastonbury
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821536/I-promise-m-impartial-says-Jon-Snow.html

>Portugal PANIC: Portuguese in shock as usually loyal Britons cancel holidays to Algarve
express.co.uk/travel/articles/845681/portugal-algarve-holidays-eu-tourism-figures

>'Answers may not be right' Migration figures could be SKEWED by fake data, expert warns
express.co.uk/news/uk/845642/immigration-figures-could-be-skewed-by-fake-data-warns-Jonathan-Portes

>Boris Johnson says UK was 'over-optimistic' about Libya
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41045099

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001#
youtube.com/watch?v=C3Bo8Q06no0
youtu.be/6DT0_4SouwU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8oS_B6IaKE
youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001#

>

Subpar trips are terminal.

>Forgetting to change the IP address
C O P E confirmed for Pube alt

What do we think of him??

Hello my fellow Sup Forums users.

Good choice of picture for the thread my man. I once visited the Elgar statue in Worcester. It was a lovely day. In response to the previous user who asked what we thought about Millennial Woes . First of all excellent topic. Second of all I believe he is one of the finest minds of the alt right. Though I am concerned about his sexuality.

alright lads here's a real pic of me

as I promised

Thread video:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3Bo8Q06no0

I'm in bed now lads what did I miss

I know ua are you said you are so what aam i

>Elgar edition
>posts no Elgar
Fucking retarded anonymongs
youtu.be/6DT0_4SouwU

I'm afraid I do not know the identity of the gentleman pictured, but if his countenance is anything to go by I would be quite wary of entering into any association with him. A queer fellow indeed.

Faggot get out

Comfy c i t y p o p thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8oS_B6IaKE

Enjoy the bank holiday m80s, I'm off to bed

Disgusting. Obese people need to be turned into fuel

@139277802
>Being this new

You need to be more on the ball Eddie, I don't think you realise what exactly is happening beneath the surface.

Makes pretty comfy videos tbqh. A bit too concerned with the whole "alt-right" movement which I see as a primarily American phenomenon which has been hijacked by the wrong sorts of folks. He's at his best when talking about more contemplative cultural stuff like he did at the start of the channel.

Did clarkson make you red pilled too lads?

Why it's Millennial Woes (Colin Robertson). A fascinating fellow with a deep and original insight into the machinations of the human psyche. Check him out here, youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes

You'd be foolish not too.

I'm the hottest person in this thread tbqh

I must say, and believe me my dear fellow, I intend to engender no offence within your breast, that the frame pictured is seemingly that of a woman

The point of going to bed it seems.

>triggered subpar trip

Look at that tattoo on his arm.

I like him personally, however I think he gets caught up in the whole Ethno Nationalism and Race Realism thing that he ignores other issues

Me thinks this thread will be as shite as the last.

>O Lord thou pluckest me out
>O Lord thou pluckest
>Burning

What fuckery have you been planning in the tripfag discord? You're all acting extra autistic tonight.

This. I'm an antifa shill being paid by mi5 to ruin britpol via shitposting. (Ever wonder why so many people suddenly joined?)

>mfw

>triggered subpar "human"

Examples?

>pretending to work some memeified verison of the op I've been running for years
Step up kiddo

I'm a 10/10 don't lie x c;

The thread before the last one was pretty good when we had that chap talking about getting rid of the monarchy and how we need to renew England. I didn't necessarily agree with him but he was a solid writer.

He said Lewis Hamilton was shit because he's a nigger

Who cares lmao

Everyone's posting photos of traps from /soc/

Wow this tripcode stuff is pretty hard work, i feel exhausted after schooling anonymongs and oldtrips all day!

What's wrong with gay nationalists? The ancient Greeks (the greatest civilisation of all) adored the taste of boypussy. Women ruin everything, and a society of gay masculine (non-degenerate) men would be utopic. I wish I was gay.

>can hardly disagree

>at last, something to talk about
This type of story is going to happen more and more. They'll probably be complaints about this tomorrow though. They wont care about the girl. 'Islamophobic' etc

He was a good writer. It was weird.

Who are you?

Can anyone imagine a Britain without our monarchy? Me neither.

Evening everyone.

Just sitting here having a good smoke listening to Nat King Cole, how is everyone this evening?

I am not party to any goings on in the discord, so unfortunately I can offer you no additional insight into this matter, one way or the other. However, I too have noticed some quite unusual behaviour this evening, and if I was a more inquisitive man I would likely endeavour to discover what the precise nature of any plans afoot might be.

He got BTFO so hard in the last thread he's gone full merely pretending.

>Nat King Cole

Go to fuck

Aha!

>Dialectical and Historical Materialism are true
>Central planning works
>True communism has never been tried
>Marx was a prophet

It would be like Australia dumb anonymong

You must here that a lot ey fat subhuman

oh dear i've been found out, what d-do i do now. lets pretend its b-bait that should be enough d-damage control

I cannot believe that a newspaper like the times would be so islamophobic
Jokes aside isn't the criteria for fostering kids notoriously strict?

How on Earth any respectable, well-schooled Englishman could listen to music composed by the shallow, feeble mind of the American negro is beyond me.

>cuts off the head of one the hydra
I guess i won then

Naive Eddie. You need to cauterise or they grow back *2.

If you're going to go out in style, at least don't make a fool of yourself.

How was I found out then you silly cunt?

I'll post some of his posts for anyone who missed it.

I think you're trying a bit too hard, you don't speak like that do you?

Just ask your mum

Ya I can imagine it with a sultan pretty straightforwardly and the fact those arrogant trust fund niggers you call royalty seem to think it can't happen to them is hilarious

Although I know it's already so in practice, removing the monarchy removes god from our authority.

His later post was more interesting.

Quite easy imagine it and it will happen one way or another

Fuck off.

I see you user, the others may not see you but I do (in all your forms). It's very impressive, I don't want to tread on your toes or get in your way. You're not antifa though, just a very dedicated NEET. Took me a while to catch on though.

Of course not, they're LARPing as better men from a better time.

>tfw you realise that Wenger isn't going anywhere and just like neo-liberalism intended, your community has been shattered by unaccountable capital.

Why no German BASED fan ownership?

I'm not sure that you turning into more of a nerd than ever after getting telt is something to brag about.

Last one

I'm afraid I have been cursed with the parlance of an age gone by. It was imposed upon me by a strict and fanatical tutor, and I have not since been able to shake this damned manner of expression.

4-0 you are finished club

How did i get telt? I DESTROYEEEDD him but one of my sources was wrong. Eddie is in damage control mode

>His
Your*

Nothing wrong with reposting your comments if you think they're worth discussing m8. Stand up for yourself. Be a man, don't hide.

You're right that this royal family in particular could do a lot better, but liquidating their assets and abolishing the monarchy altogether is not the way to go. That's very shortsighted. Right to rule. We need a monarchy.

We should definitely make some changes though. No question about that. I'd start by cutting off everyone outside of the immediate hierarchy. For example parasites like Prince Edward need to be removed, and that ex-wife of his needs to get a fucking job.
The monarchy should also have a greater hand in public affairs. Their right to rule hasn't been exercised for a long long time, and therefore they're running on thin ice. We need to see some leadership (from Charles ideally).

jesus fucking christ the absolute state of everything
just delete the general already

mate you got telt

take a breather, rethink your strategy and have another crack at it, no need to sperg out because you didn't get your way, that's dead.

Shouldn't you be posting those yu mad white boi threads?

Or too much of a shit bag to risk a ban?

I treat my allies with love and loyalty, but my enemies are crushed under the weight of 10 million boots. Which do you want to be?

>Powell was a Nazi because he liked Wagner

He seems to be blaming the mood of the electorate on the monarchy. There just trying to survive the typhoon lf globalism like every institution of this country.

Oh come on, Prince Edward isn't that bad.

I am not him.

>literally his argument.
I'll repost the single page that BTFO him.

>Implying western modernity doesn't have it's routes in the Islamic impact on the renaissance.

Pro-Tip: The Islam you see today has been thoroughly jewed ever since the Saudis started spreading toxic versions of Wahabbi'ism and prior to that the schism after Ibn-Rushd and Ghazzali differed and then later when the right-wing scholars took hold of the key Ottoman royal court and banned the printing press.= in a key part of the Muslim world.
In South Asia Islam has had a very different tradition with BASED sufi'ism conversing with the modernity put forth none other than:
>Sir Mohammed Iqbal
>Sir Syed

ironically the iranians, despite their almost Catholic based beliefs, have been ok, only turning more radical once Mossadegh was removed.

you wrote all that shit but you're just a dirty sand nigger at the end of the day

RightlySo is DT from Arsenal fan tv?

Yep.

sup'

You did this to yourself.

His family is a circus. They're everything wrong with the royals.
His ex-wife is just a parasite, no question about it. She's a royal tapeworm and she has to go. His daughters are 2 moronic slappers who look like they rolled down a hill of broken glass and who desperately want to get their faces in the paper. That's definitely behaviour unbecoming, and yet they just keep falling upwards.

He's OK I suppose but we need to draw a line somewhere. We can at least agree that the snivelling little brats have to go, yeah?

I don't like you, but you're a worthy triplord.

Ta, don't expect a pig to read or understand.
>Go wallow in your own shit lad