/HTG/: LA MAP UPDATED

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C0bLZ
uhaul.com/Locations/Truck-Rentals-near-Los-Angeles-CA-90021/043169/
yelp.com/biz/u-haul-neighborhood-dealer-los-angeles-45
loopnet.com/Listing/19265142/1621-S-Hooper-Ave-Los-Angeles-CA/
scpr.org/news/2011/10/18/29456/vernon-charges-average-monthly-rent-260-its-proper/
labusinessjournal.com/news/2011/aug/29/vernon-dissolution-bill-fails-pass-state-senate/
archive.is/uR6qV
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

This is our current search vector for LA in our efforts to pinpoint the location of the MDC for that area.

These threads are interesting

Here it is broken up into numbered districts.

Ikr? I enjoy them very much myself.

today should be interesting

This our dot map of the search vector which has been recently updated (as mentioned in the OP).

Why is that user?

Friendly reminder that /HTG/ is not affiliated with Frankposters and their ilk in any way. We do not condone doxxing in these threads and use publicly available information in our investigations. Plz no bully mods (feel free to ban frank posters tho), thanks.

I assume it's related to some shilling attempt, which these threads get hit with constantly.

archive.is/C0bLZ

this sounds familiar, really familiar

Yeah, I don't care because you're just rehashing the same bullshit from every thread. No matter how of that Frank guy you keep digging up it's not going to sway anybody who can see what you shills are doing.

today is going to be interesting. I got some shit to do but I'm looking forward to 4plebs archives tonight.

A5 hasn't even posted in these threads for several days. You're blatantly trying to impede an investigation into human trafficking networks at this point.

Bump

/realfrankhours/

REAL /HTG/ HOURS

Frank has been doing Frankposting and even helping you guys with information kek

Wow I hate frankposting now

He gave up and just joined the Frankposting so you guys would circlejerk it.

woah wtf I hate frankposting now, what a good strategy

U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer
1621 S Hooper Av Los Angeles, CA 90021

uhaul.com/Locations/Truck-Rentals-near-Los-Angeles-CA-90021/043169/

yelp.com/biz/u-haul-neighborhood-dealer-los-angeles-45

loopnet.com/Listing/19265142/1621-S-Hooper-Ave-Los-Angeles-CA/

I found this U-Haul which had a for lease sign up when I viewed it from street view. Apparently, that property had definitely been up for lease before. The place has very mixed reviews it seems. Not sure about this place, just thought it was odd.

Frank is the reincarnation of machiavelli

As always boys, expect a news update on everything frank related @ 200 posts.

But look goyim. if we don't have human trafficking , how are we going to flood europe with niggers and middle eastern trash?

I'll add whatever you dig up to the map

Cool, I'm just mostly doing a broad search though so you should always double check if anything is truly suspicious or not.

the real human traffickers

samefag spotted
do you think people can't tell when you switch to phoneposting OP? holy kek, that also confirms you actually had 180 posts all by yourself in the last thread.
let's hear the denials boys

You guys are truly beyond delusional. The posting style between me and that user are notably different.

i would be embarrassed too if i got caught tardanon.

funny how now you are saying there are differences in posting styles, I thought you couldn't confirm or deny someone based on that?

Let's hear your spin on this newfag

difference between typing styles and posting style. Me and that user don't even use the same types of images most of the time. You never noticed that I tend to post anime and that user very rarely does?

this isn't fucking plebbit you dumb nigger. you got caught and now you're trying to say because you don't have anime on your phone that it's not you, holy kek FIDF is pathetic.

You're mentally ill if you actually believe that

Sounds good

On what grounds are you accusing of same fagging again? Just because someone replied to me?

jesus christ every thread has been like this one too. With OP and usually 1 other person talking to eachother. Not to mention all the "1 post by this ID"s that say 'Bump for a good cause' and never return. How much do you frankposters wanna bet it's the same schizo talking to himself? How deep does this rabbit hole go?

You have no investigation. You take leads from a 120 year old spinebeetle breeder named Frank. This doesn't even constitute as basic bitch armchair research. Any leads that come from confirmed larpers should be discarded into the trash.

Apparently the fat man is hiring. Frank should apply.

1 Person, aren't you forgetting yourself and the other shills? You're in every thread too.

this thread so far has 4 genuine posters. 3 of them frankposters, and then you. Just looking at the amount of content in each comment and average length of replies as well as the "1 post by this ID's" already flooding this thread to keep it bumped.

It was 1 person this whole time, holy kek. You have more dedication than Frank.

The other OP has way more tolerance for your bullshit than I do for one thing.

Why are you lurking these threads like a faggot with no life? You spend a minimum of 4-5 hours on here in a day

The real question is when are you finally gonna realize that Frank has been posting with you guys?

>he got caught phoneposting and samefagging and now can't get back his ID
so won't make another post in this thread if my theory is correct. Screenshot this post.

>mfw OP is having a difficult time switching between IPs to respond to me
fucking kek. This also might mean he was the "IC user" from last night, although that is a stretch.

Lol, there have always been two OPs. I am the one who makes the dot maps.

Clearly I'm phoneposting right now, you don't get an award for realizing something so obvious.

>the other OP has way more tolerance for your bullshit than I do for one thing.
Woah, why didn't you say so? I'm gunna stop frankposting forever and dump my frankfolder rn. I had no idea that you guys were upset by this banter, I guess we took things too far.

MESSAGE TO ALL FRANKBROS:
It was all fun and games but OP doesn't have tolerance for this bullshit anymore so the frankposting has to come to an abrupt halt.

This. If Frank is actually ITT posting some rarefranks then I guess that ruins the novelty that frankposting once had. Frankposting is a stale meme, it's not cool anymore. Paul Joseph Watson said that it's the new counter-culture but he's a shill for the Jews.

weird how you "two" are switching back and forth to talk to me. wouldn't be difficult if you were different people.

What is your endgame tardanon? You got caught, what's the next step of your master plan?

Found another place up for lease here.

If you bother to read the past threads or even view the thread on cripple chan you can see that there are two different OP's. The user you're talking to is the one who made them originally back in August I think. I started them up again not knowing if he was ever going to make them again, then I got banned as has been mentioned for a unsubstantiated reason and they started making them again in my absence. Now I, who was making them two weeks ago, made this one. Does that make sense?

Daily reminder is that OP was found samefagging with his phone under this ID in order to bump his threads. Also all the "1 post by this IDs" ITT are him.

see:

How many times do I have to respond to you for such a claim to be substantiated? Is this good enough?

not gonna lie, it's fucking hilarious watching frankposters crash and burn but in all honestly we can't let them get the spine beetle codes

Why does that bother you so much? Frank has been posting with you

These guys are shilling so hard because A5 is back to posting I noticed

Ah, I didn't know that.

>Report: Almost 100 Vernon residents live in city-owned homes, get cut-rate rent

scpr.org/news/2011/10/18/29456/vernon-charges-average-monthly-rent-260-its-proper/

>Vernon CA decades of corruption

labusinessjournal.com/news/2011/aug/29/vernon-dissolution-bill-fails-pass-state-senate/

Found this here. Hard to tell how much of the property is up for lease in the picture. Might just be a general area worth checking out for anyone interested. Thought I'd post it just to be thorough.

Frank probably doesn't appreciate you saying this samefag

oh shit look its a screenshot of the outside of the building that will never be looked into or addressed for the rest of the thread. GOAT detective work tardanon

The other end of it seems to be up for lease too.

Per usual, you're starting to sound upset.

The whole point of what I'm doing is to see if these places should be added to this map which has been clearly updated throughout the threads:

Thanks anons
This is very helpful.
OPAnon, were you able to coallate the addresses of the corresponding dots into a list?

That would be the other user who made the thread last night, for anyone who's curious.

Not appreciate? Who do you think I got that information from?

I think you can mark that one down without a doubt

Listen shills,
Frank5 bohdimantra doesn't have time for your shenanigans...
You guys obviously don't want this information getting out
And have DEFINITELY not checked out the archives for his past threads.

They don't GET you FRANK ,but I do.
I understand danger, and the beetles pose to this Information getting out.

What else should we focus on?
>have you been in contact with ANON5?
>does he have any information they dont want getting out for us?

I thought Frank was just dyslexic and maybe had some form of mental retardation, but then when /htg/ relinquished the absolutely earthshattering truthbomb about Frank being behind frankposting I was astonished.

I thought real long and hard about this man and his endgame, I came to the startling conclusion that Frank deliberately doxxed himself in some kind of machiavellian double false flag to psyop the redditors. It's actually brilliant if you think about it.

The real question is, what is his endgame?

>be you
>caught samefagging
>desperately report every frankposter you see
>heavy damage control right now
who is mad here tardanon?

I mean, if you keep telling yourself that I'm mad then it must be true right?

Not sure what this falls under, thought I'd post it just to be thorough. That sign definitely appears trashed though.

Alright now that tardanon has been put aside, serious question for my frankposters: 4 days ago crypticanon and A6 confirmed they were talking to his parents. Frank has since stopped posting. Is he grounded or what?

Found another place up for lease here.

Thanks, yes I'm looking for either last night user or any user really that has the data behind the info graphs, however I suspect this was a gradual process and it was not recorded other than archive to be manually pulled.

You should try to settle down, it's not that big of a deal

There is a pastebin with a number of addresses, and I have a few for the abandoned locations. Forgot to upload them so I can't post till later

weird how you stop posting when OP is posting. Every time.

What a (((coicidence)))

no one man should have all that power

archive.is/uR6qV

This is the one that I made, hasn't been updated in a few days though. Not every address in that list has been substantiated just so you know, I generally try to do broad sweeps to get the biggest sample size. Just make sure to check things listed there out for yourself if you can.

>planetside2 releases a huge update recently
>Anon5 goes dark

Okay.
I assume it is also in archive, and doesn't have all addresses listed; just the suspicious ones?

Wait, so now you won't be satisfied unless me and that user post at exactly the same time? Kind of hard to do when we're two different people.

Yeah, and some vacant/up for lease places too. Archives are definitely your friend in any case.

lapdblog.typepad.com/lapd_blog/page/210/

>Marijuana and Weapons Seized During Warrant Service NR13028bb ... executed a search warrant at a WAREHOUSE located in the 2000 block of East 15th Street

>2000 block of East 15th Street literally where the search vector is

Interesting.

Is anyone in this thread actually in LA? The only place worth noting I can think of is Johnny Depp's Viper Room. Also Long Beach and San Diego are probably prime for human trafficking because of the ports. There is also a port of Los Angeles just north of Long Beach, not too far from LAX airport. Otherwise I can't think of any red-flag locations. I would imagine that in LA it is more done in private mansions and there isn't anything really obvious here like the pizza place with the tunnels in DC.

kek
big if true

I still think it's this place tbhfam, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Well actually, now that I think about it...

lots of the wealthy crazy people are up in Santa Barbara or out in Palm Springs. Of course LA and OC and SD have their own mansion neighborhoods, the giant compounds are in the more remote areas, and I would imagine there are like, versions of the Jeff Epstein island (Lolita Express guy, Mossad agent supposedly, connected to Cernovich thru Alan Dershowitz) mansion but smaller and more incognito.

Honestly all the pedos that seem to get caught are always blue collar or otherwise lower income lower status individuals. All this elite pedophile shit... they never seem to get caught, and I'm guessing they do it at places like homes or art galleries, and definitely look into Malibu, Palm Springs, and Santa Barbara. They're mostly residential tho, so maybe no way to datamine using public data...

Consider these maps and search vectors as well into the equation.

The produce market? hmm, I'm not sure. I know there was a big famous flower market in San Francisco that closed recently, one of the biggest in the world. Art and Flowers I can see as being covers too, but I guess you're saying restaurant industry? That is a very good point, lots of these pedos are also foodies and restaurant business could go hand in hand with human trafficking (and cannibalism)

well, no, not restaurants. Just places big enough to store things. Those places are associated with clothing I believe anyway. I'm assuming that it becomes a MDC after midnight or something as has been mentioned in past threads.

Found another place up for lease it seems, part of the complex anyway.

>Takes note of the shill posts in this thread.
Looks like Jensen's back on the menu, boys!

He may have been the one we kept calling a woman in last night's thread. Hard to tell though.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>Cernovich thru Alan Dershowitz
this is HTG, Jews get a free pass

This part of the building also has an "up for lease" sign on it.

Hey there.

>He may have been the one we kept calling a woman in last night's thread.
"He" posts *exactly* like a triggered Roastie flab-beast, so it wouldn't be that surprising. Even uses the same shaming tactics.