You rage you lose

Virtue signaling at it's finest.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/daQCO
archive.is/1Hzvb
archive.is/t1F4D
forgottenislamichistory.com/2013/11/abbas-ibn-firnas-worlds-first-pilot.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pol btfo

He should know a lot about terrorism. It's part and parcel of living in his city.

I was mad before I even clicked on this thread.

The Trump curse continues.

Make no mistake... Islamist are fascist... He is not virtue signaling, he is weaponizeing virtue signaling.

>neo-nazi
>neo
neos are degenerates

i'm glad based black guy won. fuck that potato nigger.

You know what makes me happy? The fact we live in a age where everything is stored, and when the Day of the Rope comes we can track them down.

white terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a multicultural society

New sites announced at Antifa protest.

archive.is/daQCO

archive.is/1Hzvb

archive.is/t1F4D

This kills the white supremacist retards

This fucker should be assassinated...

Siddy Kunt

>liked by a Russian flag
The traitor must be found and reported to FSB for cuckoldry

Most of those are either babylonian arabs or european inventions. Not muslism.

>MuslimIQ

Holy shit, can anybody finally, you know, sacrifice himself and deliver us from this fucking islamist?

The only thing on that listed created by a Muslim is Algebra.

>thinks magic carpets are real
muslim intellectuals.

That (((name)))

Agreed.
McGregor isn't even american.

But I- I like Mayweather? McGreggor is a bitch.

When watching boxing the rule of thumb if it's a white vs black. Put your money on the dindu.

> Responsible for the most pointless, annoying and non-applicable aspects of Mathematics.

Makes so much sense

He is a living meme.

>hate must not win
>i hate Trump and his supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but fsb is cuckoldry and russian genocide enforcer for 100 years you traitor kike

Pisses me off so much.

Especially when you realise how true it is, especially for the UK where the majority is black.

jesus fucking chist, how fucked in the head you have to be to see your entire race being destroyed and revel in that fact

why is that muslim even in the country

>not applicable
You realize every equation in physics is basically manipulated by algebra?
And Muslims didn't invent algebra, people did it before them, just with different notation.

Leftists in a nutshell. They want to be punished

Already lost. Part & Parcel

Shouldn't there be a "was" in there? Mayor of London can't even speak English.

lol are these fuckers serious

It's a parody account....

This. So much.

This is a well known joke account

>white genocide isn't real
>your descendants will be non white
Double think

Uh, sweetie, this works in reverse

PART
A
R
T

Is that thing a fucking mannequin?

Neither of them were white though

Of course those poor immigrants aren't all the same. I see a rapist, a murderer, a terrorist, a suicide bomber, a thief and a lawyer.

We uprising nao!

Created Algebra? My 7 year old literally understood basic algebra on his own - he "invented it" - I think that's like inventing addition.

Like, are you fucking kidding me?

Gotta be a way to snuff out virtue signaling. If the goal is for people to be seen as "good" how to we denounce their goodness?

there's like 1 thing in that list that can called muslim

GUISE TAKE US SERIOUSLY WE HAVE A LITERAL HANDFUL OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THE LAST 1400 YEARS

WE

Why is your kind here then, Qasim? We wuz algebraists and sheeit!

if they invented all of that shit then what happened to today's muslims? its like they reverted back to the dark ages, pointing out great things that muslims did long ago is not a good argument considering all the shit they perpetrate today.

I've always wanted to meet the user that runs this account

>Uprising

Easier to solve crime by banning black people.

Islam is anti-degeneracy to the core.

That's not a sentence. What a subhuman sand nigger monkey ape excrement man.

Holy shit she's retarded.

>silencers make gun shots silent

It's like people think movies are real.

Slavs fuck up niggers in boxing routinely. Nigger domination was before slavs were boxing in states.

Lol, so much for Muslim education.

This guy is the mayor of London, isn't he?

Underrated

This makes no sense! Is she retarded?! That is a rhetorical.

It's astonishing, isn't it? I have said for a long time that being a leftist isn't an ideology, it's a mental handicap. I've met actual retards who could see obvious contradictions better than some 'sane' leftards

I see a bunch of future rapist/murderers

some how, some way, a muslim made what happened over 3000 miles away in a foreign country about confederate statues and Jews about the

>le mooslem invented algebra

wow man!!! mind breaking!

Surgery? Rome
Coffee? Ethiopia.
Flying machines? Wright Bros.
The University? China
Optics? Egypt
Music? Really?
Hospitals? Greece
Algebra? India (the numerals are Indian as well)

Even if you entertain this nonsense and assume it's true, what of it? The middle east is a hellhole and islam is destroying Europe.

He's the sultan of Londonistan,yes.

Fucking lost.

ZOG usa invaded them

Not even that. They did some new stuff but algebra is found in at least five different cultures several thousand years before Muslims.

A lot of indian maths only came to the west late in the Al Jabra book. The reason it took so long is that the west had a hard time communicating with the world on the other side of Islam because there were so many violent and angry Muslim in the way.

White women and beta faggots in one pic

How do you even "invent" half those things? Cutting people open? A building for medicine? Noise that sounds good? A building for education? Is there any civilization that didn't "invent" these things?

Not entirely correct, surgery was in India (800)
Also, technically speaking, a muslim did invent the first flying machine, but if you read into the story he didnt fly so good
forgottenislamichistory.com/2013/11/abbas-ibn-firnas-worlds-first-pilot.html?m=1

How is that btfo lol. Black people are superior in physical abilities.

>literally everything in that list predates mohammed

This was done by pagan arabs. Islam was a plague that ended the golden age of these people.

It's a matter of semantics. They just don't view the current population replacement as a genocide. I've discussed this with Leftists before and they'll only consider something a genocide if it involves coordinated mass-killings.

How are Irish people not white? I guess I'm 90% white in your opinion lol

Lost. What in the actual shit

why can't minorities stop bitching about race, they're so whiny, then they wonder why white people get sick of listening to these pooskins

>it's the cool thing to do, I'm so trendy

stop feeding them (end social programs and make them feed themselves), they will get their shit together fast. Social programs create degeneracy in multi cultural societies. Like communism, it just doesn't work if significant groups have different values

The UN is quite clear about it. Also, many projects in the past, aimed at civilising natives (like Abos in Ausland, Eskimos in Cucknada and Indians in the US), where adopting white language and culture was encouraged, are very much considered (cultural) genocide nowadays.

Sometimes I really don't get leftists, they're so inconsistent

i really dislike this woman